Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (85843 Views)

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by GibsonB(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
When i said Marriage is not for Ebiwali Ya'll will be arguing, you walk in today, and run out tomorrow, is that what you want, Now just look at these couple, Last year 2016 the couple broke the internet with their wedding photos, lavishly spent, Even men like Escoba Smith attended the wedding with Money spraying machine.. But Barely a year to the wedding the couple are divorcing, based on dishonesty and fake things, Its very shameful, they're not even upto a year.. You think Marriage is a book u read, and throwaway? So sad.. Anyways Donkwe the now-ex husband proudly said this in a statement yesterday. see below!

“I have decided to address these and I promise you that this is not a joke and not an attempt to be snarky. We realize that this probably comes as a shock to a lot of you and we apologize about that. We did not come to this decision lightly. We tried to “fix” our marriage in various ways, on our own and with the help of various professionals. Ultimately, what we are left with is a situation that makes neither of us happy.

We are amicable. We are working together to get through this. We are both hurting? but we do not hate each other. We have decided to part at this time in order to maintain congeniality so that we can continue to face our future. We genuinely wish the best for each other going forward. We also ask that if you are going to message us, please do so via private messages instead of a wall post. For those of you who have walked through this with us, you have our thanks and our love. I know that some people might say it’s tacky to announce something so personal on social media but this announcement is going to inspire people to be real and honest to themselves, the plan was to build an empire together not to manage and i place no blame on any of us keep note to this, (judgmental people of Nigeria , we are not just compatible to each other and their is nothing to explain). further statement might come up if pushed to the wall. having said these, i hereby announce to you that our marriage has failed. #DONKWE”

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/couple-who-got-married-lavishly-with.html

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by GibsonB(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2017
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by BlackDBagba: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2017
Reporting on such sad news is one aspect of journalism or blogging grin

What can we do to avert such events.

All our sacred institutions are being destroyed and we watch on. How do we move forward to a better place. I'm tempted to say to 'back in the days' when you fix things and not throw it away.

But then something's are just broken from when you 'purchase ' then that you can't just figure out how to begin the 'fixing'. You're blinded by desire like a lil' kid in a toy shop.

Life is so weird but Life is good.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by decatalyst(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
And the shameless goat got the gut to come on social media to announce it?

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by skyplustk(f): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
nawa o the man go find new babe now what about the lady

4 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2017
skyplustk:
nawa o the man go find new babe now what about the lady

She go find a new guy too

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by emerich(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2017
She was even pregnant prior to the wedding.....
What a shame!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by IamAirforce1: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
It's much more easier for a divorced man to hook up to a new bae..
I can't say same for the woman .

Some men avoids divorced women because they're usually heartless .

so ladies watch before you leap to avoid stories that touch.

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Evablizin(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
sad

"Everybody" can get married but is not "Everybody" that stayed married.

Our marriage has failed,lemme clap for you nah.

22 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by GoggleB(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Their problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by kalufelix(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Congrats On Their 10th. month Anniversary

35 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Houseofglam7(f): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
How should dis bother us abeg?

*abeg who get setting lotion?, I wan roll my hair*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by skyplustk(f): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
NorthSide:

She go find a new guy too
It is not that easy o wey she don born can you date or marry a single mother?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
skyplustk:
It is not that easy o wey she don born can you date or marry a single mother?

Why not

15 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by nairavsdollars(f): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Reminds me of Fela's song PALAVER " Then he start to spray because him love him wife. Mrs wife come run away. Bank Manager come come, he say Mr pay me your debt....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by DanielsParker(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Carrying another man's baby.

oh God, olosho everywhere! how can one find a decent Lady nowadays?

the thing weak me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Yomzzyblog: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Narldon: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017

Even TONTO and Churchill lasted more than one year

Maybe the Python Dance has started in their Marriage

17 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by joburiel(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
nonsense
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Ursino(f): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where are those "Money is everything" crew ?

You see?

8 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by quiverfull(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pathetic situation.

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by midehi2(f): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hahahahahaa...I laugh in Swahili
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wareva

Who cares? undecided
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by awa(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
is just the fun of money
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by fergie001: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Houseofglam7:
How should dis bother us abeg?

*abeg who get setting lotion?, I wan roll my hair*
I get but I dey Aba,when are u cummin? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Abbotp: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
NA THEM KNOW

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
How the fork did I end up here? angry
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by cstr1000: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
A heavily pregnant woman conducting a white wedding ceremony.?
na which church be that? I may need them .

4 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by morereb10: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
were u expecting that kind of marriage to last?

rubbish
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by robosky02(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
angry shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.