Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? (2883 Views)

"Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / The Ways Of A Bini(edo) / Note For Binis (Edo): Oduduwa was a Bini prince turned fugitive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by mamazita1(f): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
I beg make una 'elp me o! Ive just met this gorgeous specimen of the male specie and he is Bini. Im yoruba and have never dated anyone from there before. I need to know abit more about his tribe, their characteristics, foods etc. Not just the negatives! serious posts please and not 'they require you have to go to the moon and pick blue rocks' and other such nonsense! Thank you!
Re: Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by 190: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
be prepared**
before getting married to a bini guy

you would be sent to the LAND OF THE DEAD
for 7days and 7nites
wine and dine with the spirits
if you survive it then u would be allowed to marry him
if you kant** God elp you!
Re: Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by toosoon(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
you are dating a guy and already having plans for marriage, why you are so desperate to know the food and characteristics of bini man?
Re: Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by richard69(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
you need to know the lenht of his kini
Re: Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by Cockyzy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
@190: What is it sef about bini? Bini people do u bad! Me na omoedo(bini boy) and all your claims are baseless.IF them check most of una family tree,the root na bini origin so dont castigate.All them bini haters,make una mind una mouth oh! @poster: stop snooping!
Re: Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by 190: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
@cocky
dem tell u say i be bini boy~
abi you dey mistake me for ur long distance GF~ grin grin
Re: Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by Survivor9: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
Funny question. No disrespect to op, the question sounds dumb.
What u need to know is what makes your man tick. His likes, dislikes etc and not what food his tribe eats.
Re: Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by Outstrip(f): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn until you are out of breath then get up and ruuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn some more
Re: Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know? by TWise(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
After spending almost six years with them, (actually had my University education dre) wd say dat U shd expect a very aggresive person, though it could be softened to an extent with his exposure to d west). Wd also say dat if he is not a STRONG christian, beware  angry. For a yoruba lady, i'd say U shd give him unconditional luv, no Yoruba-Yoruba when his folks r around and let him no that U'd always be by his side when things r not rosy. For food: they like starch with banga soup, Eba & Egusi, Santana or White man,  dont get scared dear, its just fufu. Lastly, always ask questions on ALL areas when in doubt cos just lyk oda areas, dey av dre own taboos. Wish U enjoy peace of mind and a lasting luv kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Show Sign Of Repect / The Alaafin(s) Of Oyo: Iku Baba Yeye Alase Keji Orisa. / Which Of The Major Nigerian Languages Would You Love To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.