Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (46599 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by akpur1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her smile

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Elnino4ladies: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her ass

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by SailorUgo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just like me, she hates zee world!!!
I hate that channel angry angry angry angry
I hate it !
I hate it
I sooooooooo hate it angry
All u need to be my girl is hate zee world angry

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by bayocanny: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I have never been in a relationship...
Guy abeg

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by driand(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
tongue
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Thukzee01(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
We dat have Marry nko

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by muller101(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Konji
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
kennygee:
God.
shocked shocked shocked shocked i sight u
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Check my dp for the answer
Very bad! Sense fall on you.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by K4daniel: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Character, reasoning,maturity,suitability..above all godliness and her SHUBBY size.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by odaniel1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her camel toe...i saw right through that skirt...immediately she bailed me out of sanko(police cell) sha

5 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thukzee01:
We dat have Marry nko
What attracted u to ur wife
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by kenodrill: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
her sense of humour....

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by merryossai(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
she's my doctor's prescription when I was suffering from acute konjiaetis, my doctor ask me to meet her for some tablets of sextrax and kissiqueen cos she was the nurse at the hospital.

18 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Very bad! Sense fall on you.
Let he who got no sin cast the first stone undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by kenodrill: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her sense of humour....
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MhizzAJ(f): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
emmabest2000:

Hope this will attract you ..

It won't
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by reality17(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
Me self no fit explain, sumbody dat always beats me mercilessly while we were kids, even in sec. Skul, he stl bullied me alot. Den after we finished sec skul, he started confessing luv 2 me, after more dan 3years of chasing me, I finally fell 4 hm, d reason is still unknown. First Luv cool

U are confused

9 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
ITbomb:
See them
Girls will be following this thread silently to read what they should do not knowing that 80% of guys fall for boobs and bounty

A man's prayer :
Lord give me a God-fearing and intelligent girl who has big boobs and nice nyansh
Gbam!! But why reveal this secret nau?

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MhizzAJ(f): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
King4Roller:
MhizzAJ what should i answer.

cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Saintsammurai(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why?
I dont feel like going into one... i am an introvert, though i go out to parties with my friends but i dnt just like to be involve in any serious relationship....its just the way i feel...i talk to a lady today, she agrees to date me but i loose interest tomorrow..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
her financial support and she is ok body-wise
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nicestibk(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her smiles....
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by reality17(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
kilokeys:
single at the moment...

1st ex... penchant for books, intelligent conversations

2nd ex ... choleric, very career driven plus twerking skills ( what a combo)

3rd ex.... fine face

4th ex.... piano skillz

And u go say ur village ppl no want u to marry

9 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Kyllahmc(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
True Love can never be explained...

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by edgeP(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
tough question, for bisi nah her kaka oh! for halima nah slim & accent, for ebere nah her eyes, for ekaete & eneh you all should know now. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I dont feel like going into one... i am an introvert, though i go out to parties with my friends but i dnt just like to be involve in any serious relationship....its just the way i feel...i talk to a lady today, she agrees to date me but i loose interest tomorrow..
Spirit wife? Check well

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Skmoda360(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her eyes (more of chinese thingy) and body(titanium) trust me i don't wanna talk more than that.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by soleexx(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
B for bobby
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Unbreakable007: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Op u mean my wife?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Let he who got no sin cast the first stone undecided
Nice one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.