Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (46600 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Stycon(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wouldnot craft it here when I finally meet her.

Mehn! it's been fun reading through these comments cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by blessyn50(f): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I have never been in a relationship...
reasons?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by omolorlarh: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
EmpressT:
You are not alone
Why? Am sure you have reasons.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by blessyn50(f): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Still searching
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Who's this lucky guy ?
saeon

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by EmpressT(f): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yes I have my reasons only known to God...
omolorlarh:
Why? Am sure you have reasons.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by EmpressT(f): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
I pray you find one
blessyn50:
Still searching
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by HomeTutor1(f): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
His humility and gentleman nature
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by charley94: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
bluetrails7:
Hmm, Intelligence attracts me any day anytime, goof character, modesty, spirituality, give me these, and i'm content....
preach brother
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by calliope(f): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh you honestly don't wanna know. grin
Lmoa.. grin
Alright then. I won't push it.. cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by SalomonKane: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
calliope:

Lmoa.. grin
Alright then. I won't push it.. cool
I was kinda hoping you will. Lol. wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
blessyn50:
reasons?

My dear, I'm also searching, I sent u a pm, pls try and reply, Im really Serious here
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Dagyrian(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her Stubborness & Dark Eyes
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Osasmd: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
merryossai:
she's my doctor's prescription when I was suffering from acute konjiaetis, my doctor ask me to meet her for some tablets of sextrax and kissiqueen cos she was the nurse at the hospital.
Correct guy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Sermwell:
It was her boobs at first! I saw her come out of her NDDC hostel braless one saturday morning to fetch water! She was wearing a transparent top! I could see the boobs so firm and confident! I was just wondering a lot of things in my mind!.... she looks so beautiful without make up, and has this baby face..I just had to say hi to her! I remember saying....."Sorry what level are you?". And she responded.."500 level pharmacy". And I was in 400 level Law! But I still said how I wanted to be her friend and bla bla bla!...

And today, I have all her boobs to myself! grin grin.....I later discovered so many good qualities about her thou! She's my bae for life o! cool

shocked.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by 2016easy2017: 2:02am On Sep 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
Me self no fit explain, sumbody dat always beats me mercilessly while we were kids, even in sec. Skul, he stl bullied me alot. Den after we finished sec skul, he started confessing luv 2 me, after more dan 3years of chasing me, I finally fell 4 hm, d reason is still unknown. First Luv cool
he created fear into u, so u cldnt say no, but then, luv developed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by nativefowl(m): 2:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why?

maybe waiting for you.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by seuncyrus(m): 2:32am On Sep 16, 2017
pweetiedee:
Most of these guys writing big boobs and big yansh have imaginary girlfriends...

Na play o...

lol...you know this too
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 16, 2017
charley94:

preach brother

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by whizcartel(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2017
She is older than me.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Dagoma: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2017
The good quality of her home upbringing, and of course, coupled with her beaty grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Blue3k:
She was the most beautiful person moving. Thick woman, big lips, cute face with short hair. After that it was her personality when we hung out. She was funny with sarcastic humor.
you must have ponmo lips too. how can big lips be......... when. there are Tammy Torres,Kim K,Juliet Ibrah with nice non-ponmo lips
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by barcalover(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2017
Sermwell:
It was her boobs at first! I saw her come out of her NDDC hostel braless one saturday morning to fetch water! She was wearing a transparent top! I could see the boobs so firm and confident! I was just wondering a lot of things in my mind!.... she looks so beautiful without make up, and has this baby face..I just had to say hi to her! I remember saying....."Sorry what level are you?". And she responded.."500 level pharmacy". And I was in 400 level Law! But I still said how I wanted to be her friend and bla bla bla!...

And today, I have all her boobs to myself! grin grin.....I later discovered so many good qualities about her thou! She's my bae for life o! cool

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by richybankx: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Just her low cut... She's so so hot on it.. Luv ya plenty
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Queerworld(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Brain dz all. Went to my junior brothers school since he made me promise to be in his primary school graduation. Went there just to fulfil my promise and push his swing only for me to see this girl in secondary school graduating. She took all the price the school had to offer, and even in there year book her pix was there with a jamb score of 298 and to crown it all she was so beautiful. Oboy no dulling I just corner her collect her number after the occasion even her mama dey dia. Dz it and after 2 years I asked her out. She's been there for me since then. Beauty, brain, charming and just sweet

2 years afterwards she got admission as a medical student I tot dz the end since am in the military with little or no time for her and she will be so busy too with little or no time for me. Buh I was wrong almost 4 years now and we r really still there.

And o didn't put this. She's not just good with books. She's got talents as a pianist and violist. And shes so fun to be with. Just so comical. And she can cook jollof rice very well.

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2017
More like my case!
Kyllahmc:
True Love can never be explained...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by proudlyella: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2017
The first day we interacted ,i was captivated by her reasoning,very inteligent,with pretty face and a potable and sexy physique.The rest na history and till date we are crazy about each other.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sermwell(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Ebayray:

shocked.
What did I do na? grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by FaithZion2(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
He should talk true

unapapadeycraze:

he gave you money?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by FaithZion2(f): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2017
I can't explain cos I just love everything about him, even his short coming....

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by snowblaq(f): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
His persistence for over 3 years plus..... His maturity.... And intelligence
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
Me self no fit explain, sumbody dat always beats me mercilessly while we were kids, even in sec. Skul, he stl bullied me alot. Den after we finished sec skul, he started confessing luv 2 me, after more dan 3years of chasing me, I finally fell 4 hm, d reason is still unknown. First Luv cool
studies have shown that guys who beat girls in primary school or secondary mostly did that because they liked the girl in question but bully her in a bid to make people think he resents her because he thinks people might see through him. I know cos I do am well well.... � cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.