Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (46604 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by cstr1000: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Check my dp for the answer
lol
You no well at all.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by NeeKlaus: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her behind.. Ah nor fit shout.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Prognose: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
kilokeys:
single at the moment...

1st ex... penchant for books, intelligent conversations

2nd ex ... choleric, very career driven plus twerking skills ( what a combo)

3rd ex.... fine face

4th ex.... piano skillz

Nice and honest.

1st ex.... Fine face, humility, homliness.

2nd ex: To tell the truth... Her ass. Perfectly rounded shape. Still miss it till today.

3rd ex: Her boldness, intelligence.

4th: Fine face, very innocent quiet look( but far from quiet) nipples point skyward grin

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by gazlyn(f): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
some of us are single..�����
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
cstr1000:
lol
You no well at all.
grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Viccur(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her Large Intestines

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Nice one.
undecided
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Prognose: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
segebase:
her pussy contains minerals

Like what
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Skmoda360(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
merryossai:
she's my doctor's prescription when I was suffering from acute konjiaetis, my doctor ask me to meet her for some tablets of sextrax and kissiquine cos she was the nurse at the hospital.
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her father who was my principal
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by cuteboyrichboy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
Me self no fit explain, sumbody dat always beats me mercilessly while we were kids, even in sec. Skul, he stl bullied me alot. Den after we finished sec skul, he started confessing luv 2 me, after more dan 3years of chasing me, I finally fell 4 hm, d reason is still unknown. First Luv cool
Same way we started. I dealt with her seriously when she went to confront my crush then.

But today, we laugh at my stupidity back then.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
seunmohmoh:
1.money 2.money 3.money 4.money 5.money 6.money 7.money 8.money 9.money 10. money
And I am not seeing the money in you. Hope nor be one chance you enter.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
cuteboyrichboy:
hmmmm
What undecided ?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Saintsammurai(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Spirit wife? Check well
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are very funny.. well to be sincere, i am that kind of guy that likes sex, i get sex from ladies without emotion attach to it... for example, i can be secretly having sex with tonto dikeh, nadia buhari, ishilove and mimzyy and at the same time i am single, they can be my mistresses, with each of them in their own serious relationship... the only thing that has my undivided attention is my football, making money, my playstation, food, sex and helping the needy.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Tow Tow

muh muh

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
Me self no fit explain, sumbody dat always beats me mercilessly while we were kids, even in sec. Skul, he stl bullied me alot. Den after we finished sec skul, he started confessing luv 2 me, after more dan 3years of chasing me, I finally fell 4 hm, d reason is still unknown. First Luv cool
Bullying is guys way of seeking attention(I mean kids n young sec school guys) Like it's calling for attention but also masking it at the same time

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
She has sense and has a very good moral upbringing plus She is very logical.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ehis05(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Decency and simplicity

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Orgym(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
ITbomb:
See them
Girls will be following this thread silently to read what they should do not knowing that 80% of guys fall for boobs and bounty

A man's prayer :
Lord give me a God-fearing and intelligent girl who has big boobs and nice nyansh

auntsimbiat got ya back
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

muh muh
wey rey
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sholaco: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nothing
Nothing undecided then it must be his cucumber
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Personality...Damn cute (bonus) kiss

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sermwell:
It was her boobs at first! I saw her come out of her NNDC hostel braless one saturday morning to fetch water! She was wearing a transparent top! I could see the boobs so firm and confident! I was just wondering a lot of things in my mind!.... she looks so beautiful without make up, and has this baby face..I just had to say hi to her! I remember saying....."Sorry what level are you?". And she responded.."500 level pharmacy". And I was in 400 level Law! But I still said how I wanted to be her friend and bla bla bla!...

And today, I have all her boobs to myself! grin grin.....I later discovered so many good qualities about her thou! She's my bae for life o! cool
I can imagine this. Plus water now splash on the shirt sef. Oh god I would have just beg her to collect my share of the boobs there in public grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

frm ya ansa, it shw u r fully confused
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MhizzAJ(f): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sholaco:
Nothing undecided then it must be his cucumber
maybe

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ChukChinCol(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
If you see her ya**...you go know why.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
gazlyn:
some of us are single..�����

den let conjugate
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Adebowale89(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
her stunning look and her uncommon tolerance plus backyard to make sense

I don't know why I'm so much obsessed with big bum bum wink

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are very funny.. well to be sincere, i am that kind of guy that likes sex, i get sex from ladies without emotion attach to it... for example, i can be secretly having sex with tonto dikeh, nadia buhari, ishilove and mimzyy and at the same time i am single, they can be my mistresses, with each of them in their own serious relationship... the only thing that has my undivided attention is my football, making money, my playstation, food, sex and helping the needy.....
Ride on. May commitment Fall on you soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
ChukChinCol:
If you see her ya**...you go know why.

make we c am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.