Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (46601 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Ilajeboy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Viccur:
Her Large Intestines

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Elin: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin angry ;DHer Bedroom window, if it's facing Dia Backyard. grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
wey rey

grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Akandu50(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=oyoyoyo post=60487795]Her unusual beauty - when you say, "theres something about her... I just cant put my fingers on it"

Like Peace with multicolored eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW1ydXg60TE

strong weed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Elin:
grin angry ;DHer Bedroom window, if it's facing Dia Backyard. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by FemiEddy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her Eyes - Magical
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Queenserah26(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Na those when get na... Next
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Akandu50(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
nothing attract me it's natural thing
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
And all the usernames in the comments happen to have numbers in front. It's obvious this is the work of a learner, come lemme teach u how to scam. Only 50k I'll send all my videos and tips and even the book, "whitey must pay". It comes with free magas contacts sef
Viccur:
Her Large Intestines

run 2 save ya money, u mean she z a consumer
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by divineshare(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her beauty

Wisdom

Intellectual capability

Fear of God

Something in me (The Spirit Of God in me)

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
This thread is a slap on the faces of people wey no get babe/bf

Guys wey no get babe be like
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sholaco: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
seunmohmoh:
1.money 2.money 3.money 4.money 5.money 6.money 7.money 8.money 9.money 10. money
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sermwell(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I can imagine this. Plus water now splash on the shirt sef. Oh god I would have just beg her to collect my share of the boobs there in public grin
Lolz..you are right! That splashed water on her top just showed me everthing cheesy cheesy but I had to strategize well not to ruin my chances grin lol!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by silasweb(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her simplicity.
She is so humble and down to earth.
Her beauty and wonderful curve is just a bonus for me.
She is the Love of my Life.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Blue3k(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Very bad! Sense fall on you.

I noticed you haven't answered.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Tobiemmanuel007: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
I don't knw but the love still de hot die
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

frm ya ansa, it shw u r fully confused
I hear you undecided
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sermwell:

Lolz..you are right! That splashed water on her top just showed me everthing cheesy cheesy but I had to strategize well not to ruin my chances grin lol!
U r indeed a lucky man my brother.
Barman give this gentleman here any drink he wants, he has indeed proven himself worthy.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Josephshola: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just the love she show me, she give me full respect, and I love her for that. We have being dating for 13 years now. By God Grace this December planing to meet with her parents for introduction.

5 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by pweetiedee(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Most of these guys writing big boobs and big yansh have imaginary girlfriends...

Na play o...

13 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by birdsview(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
The body for sure..that's what I saw first..I don't see character from afar..ain't no magician

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Annabelposh(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Personality! Level of understanding
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Blue3k(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelposh:
i am currently a single girl...........

What about ex guys
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by chiTT(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Josephshola:
Just the love she show me, she give me full respect, and I love her for that. We have being dating for 13 years now. By God Grace this December planing to meet with her parents for introduction.
wtf?

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Katyusha(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
She smokes the herb like her man.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by abdulhamid0(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
She is like the female version of me
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Diablo22(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=60487821]Check my dp for the answer [/quote
Calvary greetings brother wealth
I hope you have prepared your sermon for Sunday's church..
Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Touchey: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
Me self no fit explain, sumbody dat always beats me mercilessly while we were kids, even in sec. Skul, he stl bullied me alot. Den after we finished sec skul, he started confessing luv 2 me, after more dan 3years of chasing me, I finally fell 4 hm, d reason is still unknown. First Luv cool
You just explained it
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by goingape1: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
she is not that all azz and bum bum like our foolish naija women with big azz and bum but no sense at all! undecided

what attracted me to her was her bright smile and lovely long blonde hair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.