Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

We Were Crucified With Jesus. See Proof Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Were Crucified With Jesus. See Proof Here (378 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Were Crucified With Jesus. See Proof Here by joshiyemzy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Source: http://www.gospel9ja.com.ng/2017/09/we-were-crucified-with-jesus-see-proof.html?m=1

When Paul said “I have been crucified with Christ,” it meant he had been judged,
condemned, cast out, stripped naked and nailed to the Cross.
The very thought of crucifixion to a Jew, and especially to a Pharisee brought a sense of
shame and horror.
When Sauk of Tarsus identified himself with the Man Jesus, accepted Him as his Saviour,
and confessed Him as his Lord, that moment he became a crucified man to the Jewish
people.
He became an outcast.
No wonder he said in Gal 6:14 that the world had been crucified unto him, and he had been
crucified unto the world.
The world had been stripped naked to Paul.
There was no longer any delusion in regard to it. He could no longer be deceived.
He knew its cruelty.
He had felt its lash upon his back.
He remembered the stoning that had left him unconscious.
He remembered that in every place he went he faced the anger, bitterness and jealousy of
men. He had been stripped naked to the world.
There was nothing in him that the world desired. That little Jew with his mighty message,
and his tremendous power in prayer had been crucified to the world.
We understand what crucifixion actually means. Paul saw his Identification with Christ in
His crucifixion.
We understand that crucifixion did not mean death. It meant union with Christ in His
disgrace and suffering.
Rom 6:6 “Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might
be done away with, that so we should no longer be in bondage to sin.”
Crucifixion points the way to death.
In the Spirit’s great argument of our Identification with Christ, He said that our old man,
this hidden man of the heart, our spirit, the real man who was filled with spiritual death,
satanic nature, was nailed to the Cross in Christ.
Christ went there, not for Himself, not as a martyr, but as a substitute.

We were nailed to the Cross with Christ.
We were crucified with Him.
The object of crucifixion, in the mind of the mob was to get rid of this Man whom they
hated.
In the mind of Justice it meant His Identification with humanity in its sin and suffering, and
our Identification with Him in His crucifixion.

(1) (Reply)

-------story Of My Life-jesus Changes------- / Jumbo (singer Of Imela) Live At RCCG, Mercy Seat Chapel, Maryland, USA (video) / Should A Christian Participate In Politics If It Will Make Nigeria Better Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.