Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

What You Need To Know About Hosted And Non-hosted Adsense Accounts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Need To Know About Hosted And Non-hosted Adsense Accounts (299 Views)

Buy Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense / Fresh Approved UK Google Non-hosted Adsense For Sale At 4k / Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Hosted And Non-hosted Adsense Accounts by deeprinz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
What you need to know about the hosted and non-hosted adsense.

Still on adsense, yesterday i wrote my first article on
adsense, and i was able to give some guides on how new bloggers can register for adsense and the criteria for qualification.
Today, i want to write an article on the differences between the two major types of adsense accounts that we have.
The adsense accounts are categorized into two, Hosted and Non-hosted
Adsense .
What is an Hosted Adsense?
Hosted adsense is generally approved through Youtube channel, the time duration needed to approve this kind of adsense is very short compared to the Non-hosted adsense. In most cases, Hosted aadsense are usually approved within two days.
Hosted adsense adverts appears on only on Google hosted products like Youtube, Blogger and other Google products.
Now remember that if you are using blogger in Nigeria, you will have to wait for atleast six months to get approved for
adsense, this is because adsense wants you to have unique and quality contents in your blog, Now if you are just a copy and paste blogger then note that you may never get an
adsense approval, there are ways to get approval even if you are a copy and paste blogger.
Now, you have to understand that Hosted adsense don't show ads on your own hosted sites i.e for example if you are hosting your website with hostagator, Guarantor, or domainking, then hosted
adsense will not appear on this websites.

Read more at
https://blog-guiders..co.ke/2017/09/differences-between-hosted-and-non.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Send Paypal Funds Using Facebook Messenger / Make Up To N60,000 From Affiliate Marketing / Virtual Paypal Account For Nigerians & All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.