Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Arewa People's Republic [official Website] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa People's Republic [official Website] (1513 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Fg Urged To Change Country's Name from Nigeria to People Republic of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by auwal87(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by udezue(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
I hope Allah grants you your wish.
Longlive Arewa Republic!!! grin

But I doubt if Southern Kaduna, Benue and Pleateu ppl will want to join your Islamic Republic so just focus on the muslim areas and you will have ur nation in a split second sef.
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by auwal87(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2010
How to Achieve Arewa Peoples’ Republic

For this very important revolution to be effective, we advocate for a National Conference to work out modalities for Arewa peoples’ final Break-up from the so-called Nigerian federation.

We therefore envisage that all respected sons and daughters of Arewa will be key participants in the National Conference.

We are sure that the Conference will offer the opportunity for Southern politicians to learn a big lesson from history. This Conference will set the agenda for Arewa people’s right to self-determination after 49 years of humiliation and vilification under a ridiculous philosophy of ‘One Nigeria’. By the year 2010, the people of Arewa would have suffered for 50 years in the hands of Southern Nigeria. We dare say that the year 2010 is our deadline for the final break-up from a federation in which we gain nothing.

http://arewa-people-movement.com/republic.htm
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by vigasimple(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2010
auwal87:

For this very important revolution to be effective, we advocate for a National Conference to work out modalities for Arewa peoples’ final Break-up from the so-called Nigerian federation.

We therefore envisage that all respected sons and daughters of Arewa will be key participants in the National Conference.

We are sure that the Conference will offer the opportunity for Southern politicians to learn a big lesson from history. This Conference will set the agenda for Arewa people’s right to self-determination after 49 years of humiliation and vilification under a ridiculous philosophy of ‘One Nigeria’. By the year 2010, the people of Arewa would have suffered for 50 years in the hands of Southern Nigeria. We dare say that the year 2010 is our deadline for the final break-up from a federation in which we gain nothing.

Really, you have gain nothing? why do you want to die with the Presidency? why did you think you are born to rule over southerners?

I think the writer personally need to see a shrink, and in the meantime take his/her medication.  AREWA has been a big drag on the rest of Nigeria since 1957, if you know your history. And they ruled this country for over 35 years out of nearly 50, you are still CLUELESS.

SOUTHERN  NIGERIA WILL NEVER MISS YOU
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by naijamini(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
Time to get to work. East, West, North,South, Middle and whoever thinks they need a nation of their own.

I agree your people have suffered more than any under the rulership of Northern elites spanning more than 35 years of Nigeria's history. It is time youths and youths-at-heart in each region take their region back.

Forget a National Conference. It is never going to come out with a resolution to break Nigeria. Go ahead and organize a verifiable regional referendum, then take it from there.

auwal87:

Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by auwal87(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
vigasimple:

Really, you have gain nothing? why do you want to die with the Presidency? why did you think you are born to rule over southerners?

I think the writer personally need to see a shrink, and in the meantime take his/her medication.  AREWA has been a big drag on the rest of Nigeria since 1957, if you know your history. And they ruled this country for over 35 years out of nearly 50, you are still CLUELESS.

SOUTHERN  NIGERIA WILL NEVER MISS YOU

Talking about Education, Health, Jobs, Infrastructure, etc. Arewa gain nothing, I agree with that.

Talking about looting Nigeria's wealth (Mostly from Oil Rich areas), aha, Arewa's cult club are to be blamed (All these are less than 1,000) while Arewa's population is more than 50 Million.
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by iwefactria: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
auwal87:

http://arewa-people-movement.com/

Gbam!

I dont think the likes of IBB,jaguda juguda,Yar'dua,Adam Aliero and co will be in support of this  undecided undecided
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by auwal87(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2010
iwefactria:

I dont think the likes of IBB,jaguda juguda,Yar'dua,Adam Aliero and co will be in support of this  undecided undecided

Of course not, but the movement doesn't rely on them, just wait and see, time will explain.
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by 9ijaprince(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
Ha i love this! Keep it up. Congrats Arewa country.
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by Beaf: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
This is very funny! grin
So Arewa wants to be the next to join Edo, Bayelsa and Delta to be removed to Benin Republic?

Abeg, people should stop spreading rumours with badly built websites. Abi will Arewa be just one man and his compound?
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
9ijaprince:

Ha i love this! Keep it up. Congrats Arewa country.
crap
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by nduchucks: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
Here's some information about this Arewa People's website:

Registrant:
Smartweb

Bauchi Road
Jos, Plateau 234
Nigeria

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: AREWA-PEOPLE-MOVEMENT.COM
Created on: 02-Nov-09
Expires on: 02-Nov-10
Last Updated on: 02-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
LTD, SmartWeb info@smartwebng.com
Smartweb
Bauchi Road
Jos, Plateau 234
Nigeria

Technical Contact:
LTD, SmartWeb info@smartwebng.com
Smartweb
Bauchi Road
Jos, Plateau 234
Nigeria[/b]2348035905422

[b]I thought Jos was in the so-called Middle Belt, so why is their website not middle-belt-people.com  

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by SapeleGuy: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
Akpe Oghene - Thank God, Mek una do quick.
Re: Arewa People's Republic [official Website] by KnowAll(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
Of course not, but the movement doesn't rely on them, just wait and see, time will explain

Some of the fellows on this forum need to go and read and familarise themselves with the russian revolution. Arewa politicians should make it a matter of urgency to formally  train the millions of almenjeris roaming from town to town, cities to cities, begging for food.

This squalor looking kids would be the bedrock of a revolution that would sweep the north in which all the Megida's or wealthy home and land owners would be slaughtered. What auwal87 said that less 1000 people are controlling the wealth of the north with  69 million people living in abject poverty would not hold water for too long. The bubble would burst sooner rather than later. Boko Haram is just the begininng.  lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Tony Anineh An Outcast In Edo,arise Anambrarians Lets Send Back To Exile. / Nigeria’s Elections Put Criminals In Power – Efcc ! / I Love Nigeria With A Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.