Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father (45895 Views)

"Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by BudeYahooCom: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2017
fyneIjay:

Seriously you get time to day analyze the letter. Even the governor, Ikpeazu, know that what he and his fellow governors did may cause him his re-election. Make we day watch.

We leave the 5 pro-almajiri governors to the mercy of APC government.

There will be no election in Anambra as it will be boycotted. Obiano and other govs will try to rig and APC will challenge them. They will all cancel themselves out while Biafrans watch. grin
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by BudeYahooCom: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

True talk nice one

They think everybody is almajiri zombie like them. grin

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by bigfish3k: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2017
ritababe:

they are quit different, Ipob are terrorist loyal to their god (nnamdi Kanu) while Igbo are good working business people.

all Nigerians are terrorists, because we all have arms like matchetes, bottles, stones and petrol in our homes

isn't it?
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Noneroone(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2017
franchizy:
Press Release

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu
Executive Governor of Abia state
Government House
Umuahia

Your Excellency

With tears and sorrow, the the Umuahia Youth Movement respectfully write to request the dethronement of Nnamdi Kanu's father as a traditional ruler of our clan.

It beats our imagination that a man who calls himself a Royal father and an Elder could not call his son to other but rather encourage him in hia madness that have plunged umuahis city to a great crisis today.

Sir, recall that umuahia have been the most peaceful capital city in Nigeria to live and do business but just because of one man, we are today facing the wrath of the Federal government of Nigeria.

Our shops, markets, schools, churches and all banks have been shut down. For the past three days we have been indoors for fear of been attacked by the military just because of one man whose father is our traditional ruler.

Based on the above, we herecy request the he be dethroned within 24hrs or we will take the laws into our hands and dethrone him and even stripe him naked and raze his house.

We appeal to every well meaning Nigerians as well to prevail on Gov. Ikpeazu to as a matter of urgency dethrone Nnamdi kanu's father.

We also request the the operation python dance should remain in all streets of umuahia as any attempt to withdraw will make the Ipob criminals rob our shops and houses.

Sir, we addure you that we remain one Nigerians and will join hands with you to make our country Nigeria and state Abia the best among all the countries of the wiorld.

Please accept the assurances of our esteemed regards.

Ifeanyi okwudili
President

Kasarachi Ubani
Vice President

Anayo Ofor
Secretary

Cc: President Mohamadu Buhari
Inspector General of Police
DSS
Senate president
Speaker House of Rep
South East Governors Forum
lol
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by governor2022(m): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2017
kingxsamz:
good...
so I just watched the video and realised that Kanu isn't hiding under his father's bed grin..
where's the idiot?...
where did he run to?...
where was his Bss when he needed them the most? grin yeye dey smell
how many times have you orgasm today??
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by governor2022(m): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I hate IPOB wit passion BUT how TRUE is this news?.
and Ipob will give you a painful death
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Ugoeze2016: 1:01am On Sep 18, 2017
South west ....... afonja grin funny you

hopyroll:
North.........bokoharam
South south.......Niger delta militant
South east..........Ipob
South west..........?
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by quickly: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
South west ....... afonja grin funny you

South west...nadeco

Where u not born in 1993 during the time of Abacha
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by mystiquemaestro(m): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Nairaland is clearly biased. Some unequal, double standards are being applied here. Every unsubstantiated news and hate comment here makes it to front page or other wise. yet, any comment against the Hausas and the Yorubas are quick to incur the wrath of the Mods and Seun.

It's appaling that Nairaland is a breeding ground of tribalists and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Hermirhate: 2:23am On Sep 18, 2017
nice one bro we are one Nigeria's. hmmmmm
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:26am On Sep 18, 2017
guiddoti:
I am not Biafran. But Dont you think this sound like political game. Why should they have waited till egwu eke before dethronement?
Everything is political game or political scam. Them kidnap chibok girls na scam. Plz stop ascribing every event to conspiracy theories. Our politicians no smart reach like that, na only to share the money dem sabi. So stop giving them intelligence when them no get.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Ugoeze2016: 2:35am On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin

quickly:

South west...nadeco

Where u not born in 1993 during the time of Abacha
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by okerekeikpo: 3:59am On Sep 18, 2017
All these propaganda news will not stop the agitation never
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by konoplyanka: 4:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Customer80:
Igbos are not marginalized but have 5 states while other states have 6,7 states, least lga's, high cut off marks in exams than other zones, poor federal roads, zero infrastructure, least senators, least state assembly members, least house of reps members etc

5 stares is too much for the tiny south east in my opinion.
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by clemzo101(m): 4:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Obviously sponsored
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by manci(m): 4:39am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=60493170]I hate IPOB wit passion BUT how TRUE is this news?.[is true I read it on uc news more than 5hours before it got to nairaland ]
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by pstnicodemus(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Pedekunle:
The youths are talking
They have finally woken up from their sleep

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by pstnicodemus(m): 4:45am On Sep 18, 2017
lomprico:
After the dethrone what next? Ipob dies?
no, ipob can't die. they will now be referred to as iPad
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Kobicove(m): 4:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Wareva!
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by ZUBY77(m): 5:00am On Sep 18, 2017
franchizy:
Press
We also request the the operation python dance should remain in all streets of umuahia as any attempt to withdraw will make the Ipob criminals rob our shops and houses.

This is where the actors of these lies sold out.
So Who are the Igbos?

Ekiti Youths or Kaduna Youths?

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Ochinex(m): 5:10am On Sep 18, 2017
pstnicodemus:
no, ipob can't die. they will now be referred to as iPad
For you mind you done crack joke

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by pstnicodemus(m): 5:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Ochinex:

For you mind you done crack joke
good you said my mind. is it your mind? no be me get my mind again?
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by visijo(m): 5:19am On Sep 18, 2017
who were they main youths that were supporting this biafra of a thing? If suddenly Everybody don turn anti-biafra. Nigerians.. sMH
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by kaytenny(m): 5:22am On Sep 18, 2017
donk552:
This new is 4rm Afonja
Point of correction pls, we are not Afonja, we are Yoruba. Afonja is a clan in Kwara State. Get that straight to your head olodo idiots aburo Kanu

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by Ochinex(m): 5:22am On Sep 18, 2017
pstnicodemus:
good you said my mind. is it your mind? no be me get my mind again?
Have no time for kids.. Swerve to hell
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by pstnicodemus(m): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Ochinex:

Have no time for kids.. Swerve to hell
eyaaa.
no be me stop Biafra movement.
wetin concern my post with you?
and you taking something I said which obviously doesn't concern you shows your personal problems are bigger than Nigeria.
"have no time for kids" oga, social media no be forum for age contest else, you no fit be the fourth person wey go follow me
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by gaskiyamagana: 5:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Where are the hailers of Kanu?
Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by RedboneSmith(m): 5:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Umuahia people answering Okwudili as surname? Issokay.

Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu is an old man. In his 40s, I believe. Only in Nigeria would his father be held responsible for his actions. Unless there is evidence linking his father directly to acts of sedition, attempting to remove him from his throne would be a big joke.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father by sandland: 5:55am On Sep 18, 2017
tsdarkside:
shocked shocked shocked shocked....

realy??...i tut ipob is igbo,igbo is ipob..... shocked....

i knew their are enough igbos in the south east that dont buy the bullcrap of ipob... angry angry angry

Iam Ibo, and can assure you that nobody buys it. We are interested in our businesses all over Nigeria. Not a microscopic 5 state country called Biafra. We want to be as large as China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar / You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.