Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (64621 Views)

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Ex MBGN Unoaku Anyadike Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Dottore: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Umuigbo na mma
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by movid(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
See as her head be like fufu whey I just chop finish
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by dhamstar(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
M
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by BabbanBura(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
even if i nor fine ehn....no be your type dem dey talk kiss

God is truly omniscient, imagine if He made this one more beautiful than she is, she will definitely rival the devil himself on pride and arrogance. God you are truly awesome.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by birdsview(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
The legs....I LIKE
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by free2ryhme: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Omg

This girl is so beautiful

Please is she still single , I'm in love

She is married
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mikejj(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
This one is strong.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by IamAirforce1: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

She is married
She's the one that got married to Emmanuel Emenike I guess
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
She is almost there...the only way to test her "beauty & brain" is to let her represent Ng to a world beauty pageant like Miss World, Miss International or Miss Universe ... juz in case, she never tried these prestigious events..

Holla, are you the one in that ur dp?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by LodiDodi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just how the Doc. prescribed...
Beautiful face...
Radiant ebony color...
Great B00bs...
Great A$$...

I am in love! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Alariwo2: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Truly an epitome of beauty.. Igbo girls can fine sha
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Biafran princess
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by adrian3000(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Omg

This girl is so beautiful

Please is she still single , I'm in love
I tot u have a babe who recently prepared poop and 4 roasted corns? grin cheesy
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas now...Igbos again despite killing them, they are still coming out first. Wondering How do we stop these people. I got message for you afonjas...you can't. The lord is with them!

Oponu tribalist
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by LodiDodi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas now...Igbos again despite killing them, they are still coming out first. Wondering How do we stop these people. I got message for you afonjas...you can't. The lord is with them!

What the hell is wrong with you?

You need some serious prayers in your life.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
benosky:

With my present account balance...
I'm finally able to get my choice car.

Some people advise that i should get a black color but I think this BLUE color is OK...

Or what do you think guyz?

Do you have colour blindness? Or you're being sarcastic!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
mr flavour oya over to you (oyolima!!!)
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by DrGoodmanFather: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

Shot fired. I repeat, Shot Fired. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Wisedove(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
dessz:
omo see bobby, abeg who get that Jonathan pic

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
My playstion 3 fat is a Canadian used and direct strong powered console that comes with 15 installed Recent games including FIFA17,PES17,GOW3,GTA5,BLUR,FARCRY4,MK_EDITIO and so much more it also supports WIFI,BLUETOOTH,HDMI,FLASH&USB, and comes with wireless pad it plays all discs inclusing the BLU RAY and it supports internet browsing with 126GB free space call 07012868720 I'm selling for 35k And I'm in lagos

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by driand(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Franzinni:
Pretty ..,.check
Sexy...check
Phuckable......check check check
Photoshoped .......absolute check

Beautiful .....................error 404!

You see beauty can not be determined by looking at a picture ...beauty comes from withing ...

But slayQueenification ....that one dey show from faaaaaaaaaarrrrr.....

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by softworker(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
HRich:
Will that lead her all the ways to Heaven
Beauty without Christ
Beauty without Character
Beauty without Home Training
Vanity Upon Vanity
how you take know.. HOLY MUMU embarassed
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

She's the one that got married to Emmanuel Emenike I guess
that one is Iheoma Nnadi. She's light-skinned. MBGN 2011 or so
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by bleskid: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
wink ugly like morning sheet

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by IamAirforce1: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
safarigirl:
that one is Iheoma Nnadi. She's light-skinned. MBGN 2011 or so
Oh ok , Thanks.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by IamAirforce1: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
SoNature:

Call all of them...I don't care. U don't use someone's daughter and dump her. You must marry her!
Sha be ready for your 2months ban
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Isinkwa: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
The babe fine shaa
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by bleskid: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Deja93:
My playstion 3 fat is a Canadian used and direct
strong powered console that comes with 15 installed
Recent games including
FIFA17,PES17,GOW3,GTA5,BLUR,FARCRY4,MK_EDITIO
and so much more it also supports
WIFI,BLUETOOTH,HDMI,FLASH&USB, and comes
with wireless pad it plays all discs inclusing the BLU
RAY and it supports internet browsing with 126GB
free space call 07012868720 I'm selling for 35k
And I'm in lagos
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.