Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (64611 Views)

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Ex MBGN Unoaku Anyadike Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by IamAirforce1: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Unimaginable123:
u are there killing her brothers in the south east. And here professing fake love.
U are entitled to marry 4 hausa/fulani girls. Go and and marry them.

For the records bro , I'm Igbo.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Sheun001(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
embarassed embarassed wanna suck those boobies
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Unimaginable123: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

For the records bro , My Igbo.
oh my bad. There's one terrorist airforce1 on this forum. Thought he changed username.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by flowfury(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
bleskid:
wink ugly like morning sheet
some tribal imbeciles will still spew trash even when they know the fact that the beauty queen is far more beautiful than all the females in their household.
Lmao!
Jelousy go kill una.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by IamAirforce1: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Unimaginable123:
oh my bad. There's one terrorist airforce1 on this forum. Thought he changed username.

Me

Still Igbo

My blood is Igbo

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by bleskid: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
flowfury:

some tribal imbeciles will still spew trash even when they know the fact that the beauty queen is far more beautiful than all the females in their household.
Lmao!
Jelousy go kill una.
another man food is another man poison

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by bleskid: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
flowfury:

Lmao!
Jelousy go kill una.
but another food is another poison
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Whoeppme(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Na this type no dey allow married women husband focus on him family...Which pastor fit resist this one?

Choi see wetin money do me.... No be I for just order her to come my hotel room with just 2billion naira ring.

Well that's why we have people like davido . .I pray make davido never get this geh number!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Emerikoss: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
The most beautiful wetin? Taa madam go sleep joor.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by emperonero79(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
bank alert!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by iluvpomo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
drphantom:

Lol!!!!
See monitoring spirit ooo
there's not much to monitor with that daft clown grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Omg
This girl is so beautiful
Please is she still single , I'm in love
Yes she's vry much Singlet Afonja.............u too like free thin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by pweetiedee(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
She is almost there...the only way to test her "beauty & brain" is to let her represent Ng to a world beauty pageant like Miss World, Miss International or Miss Universe ... juz in case, she never tried these prestigious events..

she represented for miss world.. she tried.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by IamAirforce1: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
ndiboy01:

Yes she's vry much Singlet Afonja.............u too like free thin
Lol
I'm Igbo
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by classicfrank4u(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
so nobody noticed?? a she looks like a "man" in the last photo. dis my eyes will put me in trouble one day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Ilajeboy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
cry cool Chai see thought provoking breasts
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Martins004(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
See natural beauty........no make-up
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Chukazu: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
HRich:
Will that lead her all the ways to Heaven
Beauty without Christ
Beauty without Character
Beauty without Home Training
Vanity Upon Vanity
and who says she is not on her way to heaven undecided are you gate man for heaven undecided you be saint Peterundecided
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

If to sey you fine like her, I for don make you my number 3 girl friend since

Afonja

Tahloh Fah weyrey loh onyonh?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
even if i nor fine ehn....no be your type dem dey talk kiss
Awon. Afonjas
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
BoyHuncho:

so you are no more in love with Asake that lives down the street cheesy wink

The proper approach to achieving excellent success at any given task is the ability to focus all your energy on carrying out that one task at that time
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Chijosky(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Omg

This girl is so beautiful

Please is she still single , I'm in love
if to say you don blow now this babe for dey with you this night
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
She is almost there...the only way to test her "beauty & brain" is to let her represent Ng to a world beauty pageant like Miss World, Miss International or Miss Universe ... juz in case, she never tried these prestigious events..
afonja
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol

Her name is not Asake

Her name is Berry Ice the daughter of business mogul cheesy

Lolzzzzzzzzz
Afonja thinz on point
Hear name smirnoff ice. D daughter of a business mugu. Afonjas community
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Ilajeboy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
undecided Most guys talking about her well rounded ND shaped breasts..... Nothing like a perfect firm breasts....... Arrrgh.. I'm losing it
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by SirLakes: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
even if i nor fine ehn....no be your type dem dey talk kiss

Let me assume say na only me see this one undecided

Lemme be going

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by BoyHuncho(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
ndiboy01:

The proper approach to achieving excellent success at any given task is the ability to focus all your energy on carrying out that one task at that time

This isn't in any way related to my post.. There's only two explanations for this..

1.you quoted the wrong person

2.you are probably high on Oshogbo or most probably kwale weed

Which is it bruh
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Damdeyz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Igbo amaka .

Chic too fine!

mean while

ASUU strike has stopped some slay queens 4rm posting pictures in mansion and cars, bcoz they are now in their father's house ��

#YOLO
YOLO, Charle wat da happen?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Tobycharles: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
lagosboyz4life:

All contest lost. Ugly girl.

U r just envious
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's got a nice ass
Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by baddosky1: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
lagosboyz4life:

All contest lost. Ugly girl.

See as e dey pain you! E pain you that you even had to make hateful and useless comments twice

Show us pictures of your beautiful FURGLY sisters/wife/fiancee/girlfriend!

Cardiac Arrest fall on you!

Re: Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Kharyur: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
undecided
Sheun001:
embarassed embarassed wanna suck those boobies
Who be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.