Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (63012 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / 10 Ways Some Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC [No 1,4,5 & 8 will shock you] / See 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC – Number 4 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by otitokoroleti: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're not far from the truth my brother
NYSC NONSENSE MUST BE SCRAPPED! ITS OF NO IMPORTANCE
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's true true, you can't associate with everybody but remember that those who are socially isolated have little chances of becoming successful
Dis is so untrue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
bjhaid:
haha, I'm not talking of total isolation, I'm just trying to say there's no point in being in terms with someone you can't reason together or have an intelligent conversation with
That's true sha. There are some people you just have to put them where they belong

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by orshaw(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm guilty of number 2...Thank God I've learnt my lesson.. albeit the hard way
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by otitokoroleti: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you implying that I'm too young to serve in 1995? tongue
u wey dem never born 4 1995?
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Dis is so untrue.
Remember I said they don't stand a better chance than their socially active counterparts
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Remember I said they don't stand a better chance than their socially active counterparts
Lol.... anyway it's ur opinion tho
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by HemmaInc: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
The part wey get my attention na that girlfriend snatching part, na so playboy corpses go dey roam upandan looking babea to f**k.
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by hot1sauce(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Not going for cds. God they need to scrap this useless scheme
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
orshaw:
I'm guilty of number 2...Thank God I've learnt my lesson.. albeit the hard way
Hope that didn't make you graduate into a member or IPOB or Afonja? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by Explorers(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Those married corpers sleeping around.....
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by bleskid: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
me self coper self speechless
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Lol.... anyway it's ur opinion tho
I may be wrong though cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by birdsview(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
But the same 19, 800 is enough to buy bottles of beer and chase women abi? cheesy
I didn't say that...if someone wants to womanize then they need extra monies...bros you no go drink tea again?? Habaa..let's be fair na
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
birdsview:
I didn't say that...if someone wants to womanize then they need extra monies...bros you no go drink tea again?? Habaa..let's be fair na
Na true sha. Men must drink tea too cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:
u wey dem never born 4 1995?
Ahn ahn cheesy Na so you think say I young reach ni?
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by otitokoroleti: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn cheesy Na so you think say I young reach ni?
just kidding grin
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

So tosney, you served in 1995? I don't believe it.

Anyways, number 6 caught me:
While at the orientation camp at Agwu in Enugu state, we went on an idle stroll to sea the village stream behind the camp. It was a little bit far and windy covered with dense vegetation and tiny footpath leading deep in to this scary looking stream.

On getting there, I brought out my mobile phone to take a picture of the stream and behold, the villagers scooping water from the stream bed all shouted in alarm, some pleading that if I snap the stream the water would turn black immediately.

I didn't believe it until one pretty girl who looked and sounded educated and was home on holiday told it true.

When I turned to look around, every villager at the stream vicinity was still. Those carrying water on theor head paused, waiting; those scooping water from the stream were frozen midway and those coming down the slope were all still. I knew it was serious then .

A part of me wanted the adventure and the experience but another part, looking at the faces of these villagers, knew I would have more than the wrath of their gods to deal with .

Can you imagine? Some of these things sound like superstitions but believe me, they happen for real
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Emmyk:
Some of these happy to just anybody. #EkitiKopa# cool

Ekiti kopa also

Wch local govt?
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
E don tey nah egbon cheesy

Good evening bros, you said you serve 95?

No vex Senior brother.
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
sacluxisback:

Good evening bros, you said you serve 95?
No vex Senior brother.
Don't mind me jawe bro cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by Alphaman007: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Will learn from this as a potential corper.. cool just help me beg ASUU to release us to write our final exams and defend project nitori olorun
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you imagine? Some of these things sound like superstitions but believe me, they happen for real
Looks fictitious but it's so true. Didn't want to believe it until I looked at the faces of those people. Some were even pleading.
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by ofuonyebi: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is honestly uncalled for..
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
ofuonyebi:

This is honestly uncalled for..
How do you mean?
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by Diso60090(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Who Ync don epp for this country after they finish serving
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by Nedfed(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Anytime I hear NYSC na Ekaite dey always come my mind.
The babe duped me very well during my service year@ Akwa-ibom.
The only thing I enjoy na sex, I sex soortey I lean like buhari back home.

But Tosyne2much neva you pretend here, almost every guys did one or two of the points listed by you.

Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by jubrealguy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
bjhaid:
that #19800 is still something o that's if you're wise
for those that served in villages, even if u save 2k every month....dats 24k after ur service year....lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nedfed:
Anytime I hear NYSC na Ekaite dey always come my mind.
The babe duped me very well during my service year@ Akwa-ibom.

The only thing I enjoy na sex, I sex soortey I lean like buhari back home.

But Tosyne2much neva you pretend here, almost every guys did one or two of the points listed by you.
Hehehe bad man cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
jubrealguy:
for those that served in villages, even if u save 2k every month....dats 24k after ur service year....lol
E get some places wey dem go post you wey be say you no fit save shishi. E.g Delta, Portharcourt, etc cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by chukzyfcbb: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

So tosney, you served in 1995? I don't believe it.

Anyways, number 6 caught me:
While at the orientation camp at Agwu in Enugu state, we went on an idle stroll to sea the village stream behind the camp. It was a little bit far and windy covered with dense vegetation and tiny footpath leading deep in to this scary looking stream.

On getting there, I brought out my mobile phone to take a picture of the stream and behold, the villagers scooping water from the stream bed all shouted in alarm, some pleading that if I snap the stream the water would turn black immediately.

I didn't believe it until one pretty girl who looked and sounded educated and was home on holiday told it true.

When I turned to look around, every villager at the stream vicinity was still. Those carrying water on theor head paused, waiting; those scooping water from the stream were frozen midway and those coming down the slope were all still. I knew it was serious then .

A part of me wanted the adventure and the experience but another part, looking at the faces of these villagers, knew I would have more than the wrath of their gods to deal with .

This is true, although I didn't serve at awgu. But one if our field trips while still in school was at awgu. They don't allow the use of camera to take photos of their stream/spring. Not because it turned black but because its reported that you will be cursed. Also you are not allowed to fetch water putting on a footwear at any stream in awgu. There is a big hole that was hollowed from a Hill, the villagers believed a myth that it was a big snake that drilled that hole and lived there. Within that area was found bitumen, they believed these snakes excreted the so called black things (bitumen) ,lol. A hole that they all feared to enter is the same hole a white man coming for research entered and came out with nothing happening,lool
Well Awgu where the camp is located is even open, my fieldtrip was deeper than awgu. Deep into the remote parts, I have never seen a village so remote as that in my life.

- No water closet
- No borehole
- No power line.

It was completely remote! I dunno how I survived the few days there for Field trip,lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC by sharpwriter(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's true sha. There are some people you just have to put them where they belong
Oga, your points are noted. But looking at point 7, wetin pack of condoms dey find for ya bag too? Abi na balloon wey yu wan use decorate ya room? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.