Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (48727 Views)

Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by stane007: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Busty Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor has revealed she is tired of being called flat butt and is thinking of having a butt surgery. She shared a video on her Instagram page showing off her ass as she asked her followers for opinion.

She wrote;

"Hahahahaha.... Seriously thinking of getting a butt surgery. BBL..fat transfer from Tummy to ass... Heard a certified Nigerian surgeon is doing bbl in vgc. @grandvillemedlaser Seen pictures and I think I can trust my body to him. Anyway do you think I need it. Benefits of having big butt includes having wide butt to cover the whole toilet seat so that when u mess it stays locked down till you flush. Anyway will get mine done by December or January... Tired of being called flat butt... Just because my butt is so humble. . Hahaha praise my butt and tell me a sweet lie that it's perky and so biggggg then maybe I will change my mind. And let my assignment stay humble"

http://www.lailasblog.com/tired-called-flat-butt-cossy-ojiakor-considers-getting-ass-surgery/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Praisles(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
i think what u need most now is brain surgery, tanidi oshi,awon omo irole aye ! iranu abacha

244 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by josh123(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
I like her butt its nice

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Houseofglam7(f): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by ayatt(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Watermelon

Gosh yuck!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by senier007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Your people are on road to "Kigali"
You are here talking about slaq and refurbished Nyan-sh

Your brother kanu the coward is nowhere to be found
Went Awol just after 48mins of gunshot
He father and mother also disappear into the thin air

On road to Kigali there is no hospital for surgery
On road to Kigali dead bodies pilling up
On road to Kigali those that started the hate speech always ends up the losers

No one is a winner on road to kigali
#RoadToKigali #RoadToAba

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by mayorkyzo: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Smh...u need brain transplant and brezz reduction surgery..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by GioArmani: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Proud Biafran girl - a piece of Biafran pie for abokiiiiis

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by DanielsParker(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
what should we do about it na? eh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by horluhshola: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
��
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by baike: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
prostitute and buhari ex-girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by cassidy1996(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
big booby
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Coldfeets: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sex object!

No need to increase your brain capacity because you don't even have any to begin with.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by skinmalata(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
carry Go...U need am

dont forget to checkout my signature
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Afriface: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
comment reserved
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by bellooyin(f): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Shitty
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by elog(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
What she needs is actually a brain

Big boobs make she get never reach am
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by corporateDan(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
cry buhari why

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by ayatt(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
baike:
prostitute and buhari ex-girlfriend!
You want to be noticed abi.. Oya shift

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tiri gbosa for you!!!

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by PROPUNTER(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ara Nwanyi Asaba wey u get Is not enough , now you wan go get Ukwu drum..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by mosegifted: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
That is her own problem
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Partnerbiz3: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Slay queen gwan.

See below for data shaa..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Narldon: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017

How can someone say that Girls with Bow Legs on Red Leggings be Looking Like PLIER cry

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by SOFTENGR: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ashiii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Sgttanner: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's considering the way to her final Doom... I will advise her to consider a BIG BRAIN transplant instead

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Marvel1206: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's unknowingly submitting her life to inferiority complex. What she needs now is brain surgery and subsequent psychiatric test + rehabilitation.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Meet Aisha "Flygirl" Vatsa; The Fastest Female Biker In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.