Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) (42840 Views)

Huge Crowd At Osun-Osogbo Festival (Photos) / Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogundamisi, Participating In The Oshoosi Festival (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by samstels: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
Rocha's owelle

God bless you

Rubbish .......This Oni too waka sef ..........Stay one place

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
nairanaira12:

Can I get the link?
please do mention me tomorrow
Am so weak 2 start looking for anything now cos I watched it on Nta dis afternoon
will get it 4 u

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Dainikel(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
I've have come to realise that the Ooni is one who respects culture & loves to be accustomed with various interests. Love his exploring nature.
More of this inter regional movement should be encouraged. God bless the two zones.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Icon79:
Bro, listen, I actually try to avoid all these inter tribal civil war on this forum because it ain't gonna lead us anywhere. In addition, I am not even a Biafran agitator either. As a matter of fact, I told the IPOB members that they are 40 years too late in their agitation. Right now, what Nigeria needs is a restructuring not a break up.

However, since you asked, let me cease this opportunity to educate you a little bit:

In 1965 the Sokoto caliphate nd the Nigerian Federal govt of Mallam Abubakar Tafawa Belawa subverted the Yoruba and made them engage in an internecine war in which they slaughtered themselves in large numbers and burned down whole communities in what was called operation "Weitie." The caliphate (your masters and overlords) also imprisoned Chief Obafemi Awolowo the leader of the Yoruba and throw Yoruba land into anarchy. Then the Igbos were horrified.

The Premier of Eastern Region, Dr. M.I. Okpara sent help to rescue the West from the grips of the caliphate. In fact, it was Mazi Ukonu, an Igbo man who was broadcasting the authentic results of the Western Region election from under the table in Awolowo's house as the Hausa Fulani and their ally S.L. Akintola were announcing fake results, slaughtering Yoruba men like chickens and women and destroying Yoruba land!

So let me ask you, where was the Yoruba people?

O pari

You see the problem you flat headed monkeys have is that you hardly use your brain. All these stories are unnecessary. Who has died in the past is dead and gone. You don't get it, do you? How can the NA be dealing with your chest beating, lazy and daft criminal ipods and you ignore that and start talking about afonja? You need to sit down and ask yourself if you and your fellow ipods are not really insane. You are being erased into extinction gradually and all you do is shout afonja! afonja! and start bringing all sorts of old irrelevant stories about yorubas. How will this help your daft ipods from dying like chickens? How is this a show of bravery? Did you see any afonja travelling down to abia to flog ipod criminals? why don't you just leave afonja cowards alone and fight for your daft criminal ipod pigs. You will even deny your tribe because of afonja.

You cannot spell, you blame afonja, your market no sell, you blame afonja, your preek small, you blame afonja, poverty dey flog you and your family, you blame afonja. You carry drugs and get caught, you blame afonja, erosion destroy your house, you blame afonja, you attack NA and dem give you better flogging, you still blame afonja...nna check am now, you self no see say e get as e be for you? if God ask you why you no use your brain when you dey alive, you go say na afonja cause am. nnna cheregodi oooo....weyreywanyo.,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
ableguy:
African parents will call you to take their plate
to the kitchen while they walk behind you to
wash their hands
hahahahahahah lwkmdh

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by fm001(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Who is Titi Abubakar to Atiku Abubakar, Maryam Babangida to IBB etc?
obonujoker:

Is it not a shame that it is only Ibos and Yorubas that have properties in other regions?? or when have you seen a Hausa man or woman getting married to other tribes?? Only yorubas, igbos, calabars etc have inter tribal marriages.....
We need to start building this bridges....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Make him no bring yanmirin girls come back home o or else she go be another wura
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Tlordy: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Wo nostaylong
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by bendike: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Boyooosa:
Small tym now Nigerians from Eastern part of the country go say we no like dem. See as everything dey colorful with crown
Bros we love una die! forget story. Me no fit speak one ward of ibo. but hear afonja language. my mama na afonja. my wife too.. my son name na Asiwaju mayowa ezenwa followed my my omo ibo name. Watin wan dey again naaa? lolz
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by bendike: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2017
willibounce1:

You see the problem you flat headed monkeys have is that you hardly use your brain. All these stories are unnecessary. Who has died in the past is dead and gone. You don't get it, do you? How can the NA be dealing with your chest beating, lazy and daft criminal ipods and you ignore that and start talking about afonja? You need to sit down and ask yourself if you and your fellow ipods are not really insane. You are being erased into extinction gradually and all you do is shout afonja! afonja! and start bringing all sorts of old irrelevant stories about yorubas. How will this help your daft ipods from dying like chickens? How is this a show of bravery? Did you see any afonja travelling down to abia to flog ipod criminals? why don't you just leave afonja cowards alone and fight for your daft criminal ipod pigs. You will even deny your tribe because of afonja.

You cannot spell, you blame afonja, your market no sell, you blame afonja, your preek small, you blame afonja, poverty dey flog you and your family, you blame afonja. You carry drugs and get caught, you blame afonja, erosion destroy your house, you blame afonja, you attack NA and dem give you better flogging, you still blame afonja...nna check am now, you self no see say e get as e be for you? if God ask you why you no use your brain when you dey alive, you go say na afonja cause am. nnna cheregodi oooo....weyreywanyo.,
shut up fool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 16, 2017
My problem had been the inability to meet Kanu. The information the Ibo elders passed to the youth about Biafra has poisoned their mind against the Yorubas. Also falsification of history & propaganda have not helped matters. The easiest way to actualise Biafra is to first restructure Nigeria.

The South must be united as an entity. The insults from Ibo youths against Yorubas are very enormous to permit yoruba youth to support the Ibo. The various accusation from Pa Tanko Yakassai against Yoruba is to prevent Yoruba from supporting Ibo.

The Ibadan meeting is not enough to cause Yoruba to rise in support of Ibo cause especially considering attacks on social media this is Igbos is an orphan looking for UN sympathy. I am yet to see how the Yorubas & Ibo youths will work together after this online attacks
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 16, 2017
heavenmade:
the king cant marry an igbo woman, he must marry from among the children of oduduwa

You are a liar. Ife is the cradle of civilization. In future, researches will be done on the origin of ife. The meaning of Ile Ife is a land that expands or extends to different places. That is why you traced the ancestral lineage of most kings to Ife. Universally, Ife is universal as Ifa is universal
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 1:29am On Sep 16, 2017
scholes0:
Welcome to Imo state Kabiesi ! grin cheesy

May the House of Oduduwa reign many many more years to come.

Imo Igbos are the most civilized set of Igbos your Highness, we are more welcoming and open minded here, and that is why there is no Operation Egwu Eke here.
Only in Abia, Anambra, and tiny parts of Enugu close to Anambra are they dancing to Python beat.
imo is yoruba land. read history
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by scholes0(m): 1:49am On Sep 16, 2017
2016easy2017:

imo is yoruba land. read history

lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by whatdo: 3:13am On Sep 16, 2017
When it is not raining..ogunwusi is using umberlla
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:05am On Sep 16, 2017
the abobaku on the last pic on the right looks like Juliet Ibrahim's boyfriend Iceberg Slim
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by nefertitiram: 4:40am On Sep 16, 2017
obonujoker:
Good move....

I think what FG should do is to pass it as a law, that if Hausa man is staying in Igbo land or Yoruba land for more than 2 years, he must have a house in that state...
If Yoruba man is living in Hausa Land, after 2 years, he must also have a house or land there... Same applies to the Igbos who already do this in other states..... so that you will think twice wen you wanna start violence....

You made small sense ... But you that you are living in your hometown, do you have house or land there? grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2017
bendike:

Bros we love una die! forget story. Me no fit speak one ward of ibo. but hear afonja language. my mama na afonja. my wife too.. my son name na Asiwaju mayowa ezenwa followed my my omo ibo name. Watin wan dey again naaa? lolz
Abi na, ko si nkan kan be. Let's join hands together and chase out bigotries outta town in olamide's voice. When me I was growing, I did not know the difference BTW an IBO man and a Yoruba man until I joined Nairaland (na lie o) its just that it gets worse in here and I pray our minds change and get amended again. Peace bro!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2017
columbus007:
A round of applause to him,but he's a divorced king anyways undecided

Meaning?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2017
bendike:

Igbos and yorubas are much more closer than Igbos to Igbos. ..don't know why but this is very true...

I have more igbo friends than yoruba friends.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Ooni is just so regal...the dude exudes a lot of hotness mehn cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2017
bendike:

I swearit, I've been fraternizing with the Igbos for quite a while now. My flatmate is Igbo...no wahala anywhere. I might even end up having Kikelome Ajuluchwuku sef grin in the future.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2017
ableguy:
wash their hands
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Which kin Oni be dis, wey no dey stay one place
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by manikspears: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2017
ableguy:
wash their hands

If it sure for you no carry am undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2017
bendike:

shut up fool

E pepper am for body...o ja lara je...kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by djon78(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Igbos and yorubas are much more closer than Igbos to Igbos. ..don't know why but this is very true...

I have more igbo friends than yoruba friends.

Ya there is much truth in what you say. In most of my business dealings before, I always have this special relationship with Yoruba folks. In fact the present project I am handling now my partners are still Yorubas.
Irrespective of what we see on nairaland(mind you most of those comments are from very young folks that have not yet understood life) the yorubas and Igbos get along very well, never been any fracas BTW the two tribes before, there are so many intermarriage now BTW them. That is why we must put away all these tribal hatred and have much brotherly love.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
AURA OF ROYALTY EVERYWHERE.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by bendike: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
willibounce1:

E pepper am for body...o ja lara je...kikikiki.
bros na wah for you ohhh grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
Onirisa

You need to move oout Asap

Python is dancing over there

Lol. Human python
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by ademo2005: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Long live the king see my handsome king
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:

Meaning?
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Comical Nigerian Superstitious Beliefs / Photos From Calabar Festival 2012 / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.