Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (718343 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dordan97: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thanks for your quick response.
visa processing time has been 6-8 weeks as stated in this forum, but some are processed under 4weeks. Are there difference in visa processing of visa types?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sheunshe: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
can you please send the template/draft to me too,been bugging my brain since morning on how to write the sop.
here is my email (cainersteph@gmail.com)
davalababa:

OK... Thanks á lot bro, u are d best.
Sir, could you please send me d statement of purpose template/draft in oda to know what to write.
Here is my email (davala2012@yahoo.com)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lankool86: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
No new posts or updates?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pls can ielt of 5.5 get admission into Griffith for pgd or masters in any IT courses and also can immigration accept it for study in ireland?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Bigeye231:
Pls can ielt of 5.5 get admission into Griffith for pgd or masters in any IT courses and also can immigration accept it for study in ireland?
You don't even need it to gain admission in griffith college but you need it for your visa and it's OK for visa application
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 5:21am On Jun 17, 2018
lankool86:
No new posts or updates?
We won't spread lies here Na until genuine information comes then you will see updates
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
dordan97:
Thanks for your quick response.
visa processing time has been 6-8 weeks as stated in this forum, but some are processed under 4weeks. Are there difference in visa processing of visa types?

my dear u are wrong
my application this week 11th week and i called they said the VO confused because i applied to early and i asked the white woman is it not on a first come basis, why delay my application, she said u applied in april and u going in august.

i am weak to be truthful
i just told them i need some vital document in it

the most important is for them to issue after this wait
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by TELENOVENA: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

my dear u are wrong
my application this week 11th week and i called they said the VO confused because i applied to early and i asked the white woman is it not on a first come basis, why delay my application, she said u applied in april and u going in august.

i am weak to be truthful

If it's not too much to ask
Can u pls avail us/me of the checklist of documents u submitted for ur visa application? I intend to apply for my visa next month also
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nasalino: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

my dear u are wrong

i am weak to be truthful

But that is correct. The Irish embassy said you’re supposed to apply three months before your proposed date of travel. That is you’re supposed to apply in June if you want to travel i. august. Processing time starts this June so your current processing time is actually just two weeks not 11 weeks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

my dear u are wrong

i am weak to be truthful

Brother be calm the truth is they are giving you 3 months visa from Nigeria and if they issue it to you around may it may expire before August which is your entry time to Ireland where you will get your one year study permit. I am sure you have been given the visa already cos they have checked your application and satisfied with you just waiting for issuing period so before the end of this month you are gonna hear from them

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nasalino:

But that is correct. The Irish embassy said you’re supposed to apply three months before your proposed date of travel. That is you’re supposed to apply in June if you want to travel i. august. Processing time starts this June so your current processing time is actually just two weeks not 11 weeks.

To my understanding i called before application and i was told that i can apply anytime i like.. obody stated any 3 months to me

please can u give reference to the page on their website
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
TELENOVENA:

If it's not too much to ask
Can u pls avail us/me of the checklist of documents u submitted for ur visa application? I intend to apply for my visa next month also

My own document submitted
note: i am sponsored by my sister and my family

1. Bank statement of my sister
2. Support letter from my sister
3. Employment letter , Payslip and ID card of my sister job
4. House rent and Data page of her Passport
5. Sworn Affidavit(Showing relationship betweeen my sister)
6. Sister Marriage Certificate and Pictures in the marriage(reason being the marriage was held in 2005 when she was in Nigeria)
7. My Bank statement domiciled in Pounds, Share Certificate
8. My Employment Letter, Payslips
9. Study leave letter and ID card
10. Letter of support from family members
11. Sworn Affidavit sowing relationship amongst all of us
12. Mum Estate Documents( since i'm the only son, i am meant to come back to manage her properties)
13. Statement of Purpose
14. Admission letter covering medical Insurance
15. Accommodation details
16. My transcript, University Certicate
17. PTE test, WAEC result
18. Previous refusal letter found
19. Sworn affidavit & Police report of lost Embassy refusal document
20. My CV
21. Birth certificate
22. cover Letter

Wish u the best of all luck

note: if u have been denied of visa before don't hide it, kindly declare because they have access especially to UK

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
abuhusna1:

Brother be calm the truth is they are giving you 3 months visa from Nigeria and if they issue it to you around may it may expire before August which is your entry time to Ireland where you will get your one year study permit. I am sure you have been given the visa already cos they have checked your application and satisfied with you just waiting for issuing period so before the end of this month you are gonna hear from them

i swear bro this was the kind of assurance the white lady i spoke to on the phone gave me indirectly but as dey say seeing is believing.. she said very soon bro, but u think if they were to deny, they would have sent it back to me because she said its processed already and they forgot about my own application and will drop a note to her colleague to see it asap.

thanks bro for enlightening more on this issue, really appreciate about the 3 months explanation.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Please house i want to sell this my PTE book i used during my english test.

as u can see every thing is still intact

only 10,000(serious buyers please)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lovesavvi: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:
Please house i want to sell this my PTE book i used during my english test.

as u can see every thing is still intact

only 10,000(serious buyers please)
am interested bro, can u pm me
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

10. Letter of support from family members
11. Sworn Affidavit sowing relationship amongst all of us
12. Mum Estate Documents( since i'm the only son, i am meant to come back to manage her properties)

15. Accommodation details

Wish u the best of all luck

Hello bro,
@10, was it a just a document or each member of d family wrote theirs? Likewise @11

@12, did you explain it in your sop or cover letter?

@15, have u booked accommodation?

Best wishes in your application. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vdrumz(f): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello house I'm in Hungary for my msc in finance n I intend moving to Ireland after my studies here I wanna settle down there how possible and feasible is this from here?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2018
vdrumz:
Hello house I'm in Hungary for my msc in finance n I intend moving to Ireland after my studies here I wanna settle down there how possible and feasible is this from here?
Why not get your citizenship there and move to Ireland after that for free cos it's one of the easiest country to get citizenship or you apply to job in Ireland after your program
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Blessedolamide:

Hello bro,
@10, was it a just a document or each member of d family wrote theirs? Likewise @11

@12, did you explain it in your sop or cover letter?

@15, have u booked accommodation?

Best wishes in your application. Thanks

1. each member
2. yes explained reason in the cover letter
3. yes, school issued me accommodation

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gud morning, please I need an urgent reply ooo. I'm at the bank, dey refused to make a transfer from my bank account to education bond (edubond) account. Please what's the procedure for making d payment? Must I use domiciliary account for the payment?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Guy wait while they give you your graduate permit then you can visit Ireland and start making plans for your move....mean while you be naija man and you k ow what to do and you can as well hook up with any Irish eve...that's best bro...hahahahah]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Do I have to pay for accommodation from Nigeria before applying for visa ....and also my mother is sponsoring me and is it necessary I include my statement of account?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Bigeye231:
Do I have to pay for accommodation from Nigeria before applying for visa ....and also my mother is sponsoring me and is it necessary I include my statement of account?

You gotta include your statement regardless of sponsor...you do not pay for accommodation from here unless you intend to stay in the school hostel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lankool86: 2:41am On Jun 20, 2018
pristine88:

You gotta include your statement regardless of sponsor...you do not pay for accommodation from here unless you intend to stay in the school hostel

That is a wrong information bro. You only include your personal bank statements if:

1. You claim you are sponsoring yourself.

2. You claim you working which could explain d gap in your education(last education and presently). Your bank statement is evidence as well as ur letter from your employer and you may include your pay slips

You do not need to provide the above if those conditions dont apply to you, that is if:

1. You are not self sponsor.
2. You do not claim you work or have worked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 5:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Bigeye231:
If you don't have any education gap you don't really need to add statement let say you finished school around January but if you have many months or years gap after school you got to show your bank statement payslip and employment letter
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2018
lankool86:

That is a wrong information bro. You only include your personal bank statements if:

1. You claim you are sponsoring yourself.

2. You claim you working which could explain d gap in your education(last education and presently). Your bank statement is evidence as well as ur letter from your employer and you may include your pay slips

You do not need to provide the above if those conditions dont apply to you, that is if:

1. You are not self sponsor.
2. You do not claim you work or have worked.
Hello, What of a situation where u have a sponsor and also you've changed job within d last six months and both jobs have its own bank account, as an applicant will you tender both even when both has little or no balance in it? E.g u work in company A from April,2016. to March 2017, Company B from April 2017 to April 2018, resumed in company C in May, 2018 till date. Kindly advise.

@IcasNG , Longest time. You've been missing in action on here. Pretty sure you r doing great. We still need you here biko. Don't go
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vdrumz(f): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
abuhusna1:

Why not get your citizenship there and move to Ireland after that for free cos it's one of the easiest country to get citizenship or you apply to job in Ireland after your program
thanks for ur reply. Really helpful
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vdrumz(f): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Bigeye231:
Guy wait while they give you your graduate permit then you can visit Ireland and start making plans for your move....mean while you be naija man and you k ow what to do and you can as well hook up with any Irish eve...that's best bro...hahahahah]
thanks bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by TELENOVENA: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anyone here going to Institute of Technology Carlow for a Masters programme?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.