Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! (2729 Views)

Which Of The Two Wives Loves The Husband The Most? / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! by haggai247: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
all I see,here are self righteous peeps
no one should touch my sister, and such how many people sisters have you touched
there are 3 sides to every story,your side,my side and the truth
wait till the man shares his own side
an African proverb says
no man without provocation lay his hands on his wife except a mad man

holla es eas

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! by BluntBoy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tbagwell1:
Bros, make I give you wetin my papa do my sisters husband that usually beat my sister, called a meeting between both families, thou the husband father is late so it was between my parents and his mother, my papa say for every 1 slap him give him daughter, him go response with 2 slap for the guy mother, the guy just humble till 2day no issue.

Very irresponsible of your father. What example was he setting with such stupidity?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! by Divay22(f): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
obinnanelson4:
Your sister finally brought out the beast in him since he wasn't that way before...All the best to you as you break your sisters marriage instead of you to call your sister to order and teach her some manners.
******spoit bra..******
Really
I don't think so...
He has been hiding that beast of his all along..
Even if she doesn't have manners like you just said, that doesn't give him the right to lay his hands on her, what happened to correcting her....
He's not breaking any home, Men like him needs to be taught a lesson..
We hear of marital violence everyday, all this unseen beast needs to be stopped...
Re: I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! by Cee9(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2017
@op, do you think beating him will change the story?

what of if he gets killed or fractured beyond repairs??

can your sister(family) live with that?

every man has his beast side, situation unfolds it and if not well tamed results to problem.
it takes lots of wisdom to co-habit with a woman..
A woman strength lies in her *MOUTH*,most men fall prey listening to all that comes out of it during anger moments

my take on this: Sit your sister down and talk to her (its her marriage)
since you want to be a real man, approach her husband in a MILD AND RESPECTFUL way on the matter(you might be disappointed with your findings)..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? / She Bought This For Me / 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.