Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (46952 Views)

Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / Vivo Beats Samsung & Apple To Introduce On-screen Fingerprint Scanning / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by kokomaster3d: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thieves, so they are making over 110% Profits
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by DrStealth(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
ikp120:
Instead of me to buy that thing, I go make my own phone. angry angry

That's how poor men think grin
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by ikp120(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
DrStealth:

That's how poor men think grin
You're a rich man na. Oya gimme just $500
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dotng:

This is an absurd post. You have just turned the gun on your self by what you just posted. This is an online forum where ideas are meant to be shared. You are meant to enlighten others on areas where they might not have considered. Talking down on others is not a mark of intelligence. Just share what you know and move on.
Dont mind her....she thinks she is an island of knowledge. Engineer my foot!
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by MrCuteking(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
deepwater:
See the way you guys reason, you didnt factor the cost of Intellectual Property and ideas..

You think coupling up those sh.its would make the phone work like an iPhone ?

No wonder the uneducated rule the educated in Nigeria.

The educated just do not have a thinking faculty

Baby engineer you are, when u get brewed and refined I will respond to you adequately on engineering design and cost.

For now, go do you laundry it's late a.m Saturday

Your own thinking is crap. Are they the only ones that produces phone? Most of the components were made from other phone makers idea yet they made theirs high. To me, its still on the package level and not what you think.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by chiefbidemi: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
fattbabakay:
So, the only way a gal can acquire iphone is by doing runs? Don't you ever reason that some people work legit for their money? Why must you reason like you aren't educated? Are you not??

Hello my friend. Stop being in a hurry to comment. He said "oya runs girls".

He never said that the only way all girls can buy an iphone is through runs. If you had taken your English classes seriously, you won't lack comprehension skills.
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by AJboi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
affordable
Guy i dey with u ooo.Make i jst dey flex my Camon CX dey go ooo.Am very ok with it.Giving me all dat i want.
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by Dammicray(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=fattbabakay post=60512679]So, the only way a gal can acquire iphone is by doing runs? Don't you ever reason that some people work legit for their money? Why must you reason like you aren't educated? Are you not??[/quote

Baba, lol na u no understand English, he said "Runs girls" meaning prostitutes ok? Lol
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by MrRitchie: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Remember they have logistics production team, bill and salary to pay, coupled with their own benefit from the phone, to me I think it's would have been fair if the phone had been in the range of 800/900$, but nonetheless it's fair enough for those with extra cash to purchase it
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by BrotherJesu(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Can u imagine? The most important component of iphone 10 was produced by samsung.

Wow, this one burst my head
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by okwyee(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
sisisioge:
No...won't dey pay for marketing, packaging and other operating cost. Its a good figure.
Nice point, They'll pay salaries o. engineers o, drivers, janitors etc.
Marketing and the brand "Apple" Is worth every dime!
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by elopee3000(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
ikp120:
Instead of me to buy that thing, I go make my own phone. angry angry
why u dey vex na
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by kirchofff(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
maisauki:
What of...labor costs, advert cost, promo cost, taxes, cost of investment, etc
I think everything made up that amount mentioned
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by vertueptime: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=SpecNg post=60507662][/quote]

Rubbish features, apart from snapping pictures and normal browsing what else? Nt as if it even give free music or any stuff for free

2 Likes

Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by vertueptime: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
BrotherJesu:
Can u imagine? The most important component of iphone 10 was produced by samsung.

Wow, this one burst my head

And after copying others the will sue others for copying, rumor has it that iphone copy is infact better than iphones except for the screen quality

1 Like

Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by DrStealth(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
ikp120:
You're a rich man na. Oya gimme just $500
Comman killer
Send your acc num asap
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by AJboi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
More reasons why I want to stick with my Tecno Camon CX. It's affordable
No be lie. I jst dey flex mine since i bought it. I can't shout.Camon CX
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by scobaba: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
ollah1:

The reason why iPhone 6 broke records is because they were the first iPhones with large screen estate .

Anybody can buy the iPhone

The large screen u mentioned was part of the ingenuity m talking about. Phones like gionee n tecno are cheap cos they owners prefer to cut cost to d bareset minimum and thus sell at reduced price en large scale which also gives high profit.

I dont agree with you that everybody can buy iphone oga. We are talking 400k worth of fone( i fone X) how many people earn 400k monthly?
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
About 5 companies, Samsung inclusive, made various components for the phone.

But people will argue that INNOSON is a car assembly plant instead of Manufacturer..

2 Likes

Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by blimeyVic(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Possessing a good and costly laptop or mobile phone without first developing your HEADtop is as useless as.. .

#only acquire what u can fully utilise its capacity.
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by holytrinity1(f): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Personally i prefer samsung phones to iphones since 2015 my mum's samsung A8 is still intact it fell a couple of times but never got a scratch still intact d last time i heard it fell hard but its still okay my mum says she's tired of d phone d glass refused to break n so on....iphone doesnt frick me ive handled some i didnt like it i feel most peopke use it bcoz of d price
babtaima:

the naming is marketing strategy lol..
anyway i love the s8, it's a wonderful piece of technology, I've used it couple of times but i just like how iPhones are better at handling stuff without further complexity.
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by Iamthoney(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
fattbabakay:
So, the only way a gal can acquire iphone is by doing runs? Don't you ever reason that some people work legit for their money? Why must you reason like you aren't educated? Are you not??
You both are right so make una no fight here...some girls na runs girls and na thru aristo things dem go take get phone while some girls dey work legit for dem dough so you see sey una two points dey valid
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by ikp120(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
DrStealth:

Comman killer
Send your acc num asap
PM sent
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
scobaba:

The large screen u mentioned was part of the ingenuity m talking about. Phones like gionee n tecno are cheap cos they owners prefer to cut cost to d bareset minimum and thus sell at reduced price en large scale which also gives high profit.

I dont agree with you that everybody can buy iphone oga. We are talking 400k worth of fone( i fone X) how many people earn 400k monthly?

Who's talking about Nigeria here?
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by Dollarship(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
fattbabakay:

So, the only way someone can acquire iphone 10 is by doing runs or yahoo? Don't you ever reason that some people work legit for their money? Why must you reason like you aren't educated? Are you not??
I don't give a fork,your ጀወሰፈ is ጰሰፐነፐነሀ you
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by evy1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
MrCuteking:

Your own thinking is crap. Are they the only ones that produces phone? Most of the components were made from other phone makers idea yet they made theirs high. To me, its still on the package level and not what you think.
I ignored her earlier on in the thread,she feels she knows too much
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by Abudu2000(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
fidalgo19:
That just how much the materials cost.
What about the brains fixing those stuff.
It takes only an expert to build that phone to perfection.
I tell you Bru...the other day I was checking out patekphilip online to know why it is Worth that much. When I read through all the process of manufacturing and the whole per hour calculation base on diaspora system of wage pay,I just lock up bro....
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by valinno(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by scobaba: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
ollah1:

Who's talking about Nigeria here?

Lol. Ok then.
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by ComputerSeller: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
fattbabakay:

So, the only way someone can acquire iphone 10 is by doing runs or yahoo? Don't you ever reason that some people work legit for their money? Why must you reason like you aren't educated? Are you not??
Their statements are actually directed to yahoo guys and runs girls, not to hard working guys like you.
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by UzoR28: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Runs girls.. .You drink garri alot
Re: See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
fattbabakay:

Bros,u will hardly see a legit guy use his 400-600k to buy a phone.We know how far that amount will go when properly invested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / FG Lifts Suspension on SIM Replacement / Glo Data Awoof- Get 5.2GB For N100 And 10.4GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.