Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating (691 Views)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating by Exponental(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
1.How do you define cheating?
2.What have you ever done in a relationship that you doubted if it was actually cheating?
3.What prompted you to cheat?
4.Can you forgive a cheating spouse?
5.Can you confess if your spouse wants to know if you ever cheated?
Let's hear your view and learn from one another.
Re: Cheating by Exponental(m): 12:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Are u guys scared? Let me go 1st then.... 1. Cheating is doing what you won't want your spouse to do. 2. Looked at a lady lustfully 3. -not cheated- 4. I pray it doesn't get to that level 5. It depends
Re: Cheating by sisisioge: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2017
It is really tricky.

I think cheating is having romantic thoughts about another while being in a committed relationship. Now, aren't we all guilty? I have undressed Idris Elba in my mind a gazillion times before. There are times I refused to stop looking at George Glooney. I see a pair of fine lips sitting on a guy and I'm there wondering what it would feel like kissing and gently sulkling. I see a huge laughter and I just wanna hug him and whisper stuffs in his ears...I'm not alone, your chick is probably with me. If I had a bf, that could be considered cheating... Or you wanna wait until I actually bunk him?

I once fell in love with another guy while dating someone. I didn't do anything with him, I just broke up with my bf...poor guy, he was into me. Since nothing happened with him while I was with bf, I doubt if I cheated. But I had the glee for him and couldn't look bf in the eye. That's cheating...whew!

He was amazingly super intelligent... Guy lit me up like a bulb with what he's got upstairs. I just wanted to keep listening to what he had to say. To make matters worst, he's got a nice lithe body, beautiful beady eyes and awesome lips to match. Whew...I didn't stand a chance wink

Depends. I once had a bf that got smitten with a law student when I was in school. He was obviously infatuated with her. I saw it all over him...he won't stop talking about her. Eventually, I stepped on the gas and return his focus to our rel. I forgave. Another bf actually screwed another girl and lied to me...well, I didn't forgive. Truthfully, the one that didn't sleep with the girl got to me more cos he had all his emotions into her...it was more stressful dealing with that. To make matters worst, the babe fine no be small...an unfair competition grin If I were married, that's another thing entirely.

Hmmmm...I haven't actually really cheated in a relationship before. Now, I'm talking the balling with another while dating someone o. I don't think I have the balls to do that. However, if I ever do it, I ain't saying no word grin grin grin though I doubt if my eyes will cooperate. They give me away most of the time...But chai, how I wan talk am? No way mehn!

There you have it, we are all cheats in varying degrees.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating by coolcatty: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Cheating is very bad... Very very bad.... I lost one of the nicest, sweetest adorable soul in 2012 due to cheating. We were so in love and I took her for granted... She had caught me once, I apologized and the second time she looked at me and took a walk.... I begged, pleaded, sent emissaries etc but she was gone....very bad experience for me.......... God gave me another chance and I got married to an awesome woman that I will never cheat on..... I have had so many near cheat experiences but mehn... It's not worth it.

I will never forgive a cheating spouse... Never.. And in the event that I'm caught via messages, recorded calls etc... I will never confess or own up.. It's better I leave people that will judge the case with some level of doubt .. I will only confess if there is a video recording of me in the act or if I was caught red handed.... I don't wanna lose my wife,I will just enter depression one time if she leaves my sorry a.r.se.

1 Like

Re: Cheating by sisisioge: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2017
coolcatty:
Cheating is very bad... Very very bad.... I lost one of the nicest, sweetest adorable soul in 2012 due to cheating. We were so in love and I took her for granted... She had caught me once, I apologized and the second time she looked at me and took a walk.... I begged, pleaded, sent emissaries etc but she was gone....very bad experience for me.......... God gave me another chance and I got married to an awesome woman that I will never cheat on..... I have had so many near cheat experiences but mehn... It's not worth it.

I will never forgive a cheating spouse... Never.. And in the event that I'm caught via messages, recorded calls etc... I will never confess or own up.. It's better I leave people that will judge the case with some level of doubt .. I will only confess if there is a video recording of me in the act or if I was caught red handed.... I don't wanna lose my wife,I will just enter depression one time if she leaves my sorry a.r.se.

Cute...just try to focus and you will be fine. Otherwise, temptation booku grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrating Her Mum (picture) / The Worst Mistake Of My Life / Why Are First Sons Always Look Like Their Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.