Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Preparing Rice And Beans - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Preparing Rice And Beans (741 Views)

The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking / Tasty Good Old Days Akamu And Beans To The Rescue In These Hard Times Families / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparing Rice And Beans by patrick6971(f): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Preparing Rice and Beans delicacy
The rice and beans dish is very rich in carbohydrate and proteins and is very palatable. This local method of enjoying beans and rice is simply yummy.
INGREDIENTS
3 cups of rice, 1 cup of beans, 1 cup crayfish, ground , meat or Goatmeat (optional), 1 fresh mackerel , chill pepper to taste, 2 seasoning cubes, 1 onion bulb , 400g Dried/ smoked fish, salt to taste, 3 cups of Stock.
METHOD
Season and cook the meat till its soft
1) Fry or grill the meat
2) Boil the beans for about 20 minutes
3) Wash the rice properly with very hot

Click this link to read full tutorial ---> http://revolutionnews.com.ng/preparing-rice-and-beans/

(1) (Reply)

7 Wonderful Foods You Need To Stay Healthy / 6 Common Deep Frying Mistakes To Avoid / Cherish Pastries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.