Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (47387 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
What value does a cheating wife have my dear?
when a woman cheats, they go all understanding.. Reminding the hurt man to forgive.. But when a man cheats.. U see the like dogs.. Very eager to devour all men saying they are dogs and she should divorce...

I tell you, you will know a single lady from the advise she gives in a marriage advise thread

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by marisdgreat(f): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Women can be something else this days in marriage but also applicable to the men. It seems like there is lack of communication, care and attention in your marriage so u need to sit her down and ask her what are the things she likes or dislikes from u.Before u do that ask yourself some questions if there is anything u have been doing before but u have stopped doing it.
Like i myself i love communication so much because it is the top most thing to consider before talking of other things.If there is lack of communication: love, care, trust, attention and the rest of things that spice up a relationship will be reducing gradually and the thought of going outside will come in.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Krixon: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Bros, just be watching to see how the matter unfold before u take any decision.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by adedayourt(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls

Good day sir.

Sorry for the heart ach ur wife could b causeing you, I can only imagine how you be feeling atm, it wouldn't be a sweet phase t all.

But in my shallow opinion, I strongly bliv u married to ur wife and not d internet so ish btw u should remain nd be resolved btw u two.

50% of the advice giver u seeking der opinion mite not even know wat a relationship entails not to mention a marriage.
The oda 50% who mite b married are experiencing worse in their marriage and opinion could be tilted and biased.

Dearly beloved bro
Who drives ur marriage??

The internet or God.
Talk to the giver of wife, seek His opinion, report ur wife to her maker and let Him take charge of home.

I trust He won't forsaKe you in ur time of need.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women and in many cases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

Till I sucked her pussy while she screamed....
I later anointed her pussycat with my long dick

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

If I compliment her for u then just relax cos her pussycat will pay d price...

Men do ur job be wise...

u sleep around with peoples wives?
married women?
and you're proud of yourself?

oga

think of your MOTHER been FÜCKED by someone other than your dad!!

how would that make you feel?

Think of your MOTHER'S PÛSSY being "ANOINTED" by someone else's dîck!!!?
How do u like the sound of that?

how can you even say such a think like that in a public forum??

you disgust me!!!
smh

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Coldfeets: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....

You must be out of your senses. angry
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by cstr1000: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2017
I have a low threshold for nonsense.
I will confront her immediately. Get her to call that admirer of hers on phone in my presence and tell him plainly by herself to stay away from her.
And then i will tell her in very clear terms, that the day she so much as look in the direction of another man, she is leaving my house for good, and without my child.
I am being cuckolded in my own home, i would be too furious to even say i want to waste my time investigating or petting her.
In the good old days, it is not romance that stops female infidelity, it is the fear of the consequence. Too many weak men nowadays that their wives have no single fear.
A healthy dose of fear is not a bad thing.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by adontcare(f): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2017
eezeribe:

After doing a DNA test to confirm if the boy is really your son...just send her packing.
what if it was d man involved?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by AussiePlayboy(f): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2017
You sure she wasn't talking to me? M sorry bro embarassed , take heart
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by AuroraB(f): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii cheesy
She said 'she'll think about it' grin

Na that one dey pain op pass cheesy
Bad geh embarassed grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2017
I think you should not be hasty in judging. First of all, why would she indict herself by keeping a recording of the call? Secondly, did you check the date of the call to know if it's recent or old? Thirdly, every woman have their coping mechanism in dealing with toasters. Not all see being rude as the way to say no to a guy. So discuss with her, depending on her response, you'll know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bamosagie(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:

trying to impress the ladies

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mayorkyzo: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2017
I see some people trying to justify the wife's behavior saying maybe the husband is not giving her attention..complete rubbish...what would make a married woman flirt and giving a guy greenlight saying she woud think about it...that's as good as cheating...Op your wife might already be cheating on you...try to gather evidence and do away with her...nothing worse than a cheating wife in marriage..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by charlsecy(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
.....what can I do pls

I met a decent, beautiful lady. I approached her, had a little chat with her, then collected her number.

A few days later, I chatted her up on WhatsApp. She immediately informed me she's married. I expressed doubt. She insisted on her status.

I later called her on telephone; she maintained she's married. I honourably let her be.

She's such a soft, adorable lady. I pray GOD bless her and family.

Back to your situation, what has happened is not strong enough for you to conclude your wife is, or wants to cheat. You need something bigger than that. It could also be your wife was just playing the guy [not advisable though], and would never give in.

sane93:
....Did you check the date of the call to know if it's recent or old? Thirdly, every woman have their coping mechanism in dealing with toasters. Not all see being rude as the way to say no to a guy. So discuss with her, depending on her response, you'll know what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by 989900: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
This small thing and you want to start a civil war?

If I sit you down and tell you stories (forget all these kids misconceptions here on NL), you will 'sharply' branch ShopRite buy her gifts, and take her to the movies the next day.

Our world has gone haywire, you need to upgrade your OS of handling these 'modern women' to make them fall in line.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by krayon22: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
What r her reasons for flirting 1st?....sit her down nd talk wit her 1st as a man....sum of dis women do it to exhaust d new partners money.....am not saying u are poor ooo bro,bt u sound helpless

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by ConcernedNL: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls

Get more facts. Know the guy etc.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nmanuanu(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

You men sef... you 'saw' 2 recordings and you want to end marriage, but you have not even confessed about the number of times you have cheated on her... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bany88(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
With all this I am getting scared of getting married.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by udison(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
are you high?
Ask again
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by COMPAQ(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Zhahovic:

I feel so sorry for U man...I am sure if U confront her...she will deny there is anything between her and the guy...hell.. U might even be the one apologizing in the end...
I've dated two women before..
I snooped through their whatsapp chats and saw..serious.... flirtatious chats and hook up appointments with other men...
not that I am justifying snooping through your partners phone is right..
but when I confronted them..they denied and denied..... everything
well.bro..just pray o

Denied!! With evidence! Na wa o!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by brainbox1000(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=Adaumunocha post=60499160]You sound like you are tired of the marriage.

If you were the husband , what will you do ?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by charleff512(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Show her the message and let her know that you dont like what happened , if you have the man's number, call the man with your wife's number and warn him. But give much blame on your wife , for not protecting her integrity about her status as a married woman.
Nice One Bro!
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by goshen26: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

Calm down bro....

Try this; act like u r flirting with a lady, do it purposely in her presence, look at her reaction, if she confront u then bring her matter up, sit her down n explain that u r not doing wat she tot...I am very sure she will open up on the guy if she is flirting

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Zhahovic(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
COMPAQ:

Denied!! With evidence! Na wa o!!
am telling U....they told me the guys were just friends..
then counter accused me of going through their phones..lol..
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by missKiffy(f): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
How can ending the marriage be the first thing that would come to your mind, are you tired of the marriage before
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Wallade(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

Why do I have feeling that you have been checking for an excuse to end the marriage. Do you think she doesn't love you?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by pooozeee(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

Guy you are in a very serious trouble, in fact u are living in danger if ur wife could do this to u, just send her out of ur house she isn't faithful

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Bidex6444(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Show her the message and let her know that you don't like what happened , if you have the man's number, call the man with your wife's number and warn him. But give much blame on your wife , for not protecting her integrity about her status as a married woman.

Calling the guy doesn't show any sign of maturity nor warning . The woman should be blamed because it shows that's she's a cheater and that could lead to something else. All the guy needs to do is to leave the dumb ass and go for DNA just to be sure if the son belongs to him. Bitches ain't loyal either married or in relationship.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by winnerz: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter
she screamed....
I later anointed her pussycat with my long dick

So these are the things men are not telling
wise...

Mr. Hooklover. Weldon o. But I just want to tell you that you are digging your 6feet by bleeping other peoples wives and you are placing a potent course on yourself and your generation. Repent before it is too late for you. And do restitution.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by abescom: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:

This is rubbish to be honest. So because he doesn't spoil his wife with "enough flirting and romance" means she has the right to cheat?

I am a seriously sex starved married man does that mean I can go and cheat because my wife most often says no when I ask?

Let the OP spoil her however he wants, if she wants to cheat she will cheat. Not buying this your post at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.