Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? (2570 Views)

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by charlesucheh(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Evening guys! Was almost in a fist exchange with my peeps at home on who's the most cutest between the guy in the pics below and Chris brown.

Your votes and comments will solve a whole lot of issues this night on the said argument.

Please let's be objective as possible! Forget the celebrity figure abeg!
Thanks.

Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by greatnaija01: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
A

A is the FYNEST

1 Like

Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by Tamass: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
If I talk nw..people will quote me..so let me humbly respect myself
grin

1 Like

Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by Tamass: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
A

A is the FYNEST
Forget celebrity figure..forget nationality
Who fine pass?
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by shobroy10(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Truth xris, even make we look away say the guy edited is pix try to look good by making funny stunt with his mouth yet xris better

And mind u at this time of python dancing around u still dey look who fine pass no vex me make I no post my own pix everyone fine for him own lane abeg
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by charlesucheh(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
shobroy10:
Truth xris, even make we look away say the guy edited is pix try to look good by making funny stunt with his mouth yet xris better

And mind u at this time of python dancing around u still dey look who fine pass no vex me make I no post my own pix everyone fine for him own lane abeg
so, an chris no do stunt with him lips or edit him picture ahbi!!!!
You comment is already bias.... Abeg wet in come even concern us with cobra dance? Put your pics if he sure for you....

1 Like

Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by neurojosh(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
charlesucheh:
so, an chris no do stunt with him lips or edit him picture ahbi!!!!
You comment is already bias.... Abeg wet in come even concern us with cobra dance? Put your pics if he sure for you....
. you asked for opinion... and he made his own known, you shdnt take it personal...

1 Like

Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by charlesucheh(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
neurojosh:
. you asked for opinion... and he made his own known, you shdnt take it personal...
opinion. Just say and move. Simple! Which one is now this one do mouth and the other didn't. Is English language that difficult to understand?
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by IamOpemipo(m): 12:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Oga u no fine, try again next year, NL is the least place that to seek validation
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by joe4christ(m): 4:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Guy, you no fine jor. You dey compare yourself with baba Chris. You madt ni? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by Lionbite(m): 5:16am On Sep 16, 2017
The dude in the 1st pic looks like agege bread sellers.

#JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by boss1310(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2017
so if the whole nairalanders say you look better will your account balance increase,will you be more famous than Chris or will girls who are actually the target of this post take you over Chris brown
please go hustle and make it cos that the best way to get the attention you seek not looks
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by tyson98: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2017
U resemble my mechanic suraju,and why u do mouth like say u chop something wey u no fit swallow
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by Partnerbiz3: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Cuter not cutest
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by NicoBaba(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
o ti fagbo.... u shoulda compared ur sef with Fettywap, Kodak black or Uzi vert not Baba Royalty..
u nor cute reach am.. period!

2 Likes

Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Finer
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by charlesucheh(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
joe4christ:
Guy, you no fine jor. You dey compare yourself with baba Chris. You madt ni? undecided
myopic
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by charlesucheh(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2017
boss1310:
so if the whole nairalanders say you look better will your account balance increase,will you be more famous than Chris or will girls who are actually the target of this post take you over Chris brown
please go hustle and make it cos that the best way to get the attention you seek not looks
read first!
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by charlesucheh(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Cuter not cutest
and here comes the English language genius
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by Rtopzy(f): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2017
MOST CUTEST?
Re: Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? by Partnerbiz3: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2017
charlesucheh:
and here comes the English language genius
It's cuter. Isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

American Model, Symba Unclad Again As She Host Another Pool Party (photos) / See Burial Poster Of Chuba Okadigbo’s Son Who Died In The US / Unbelievable Famous Singer Ariana Grande Did This And Everyone Got Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.