Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Download Music: A-sure Feat Suffysexy- PARKWELL - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Music: A-sure Feat Suffysexy- PARKWELL (459 Views)

Music: A-Kind - Jah / New Music: A Ye O Pe Meji By Skyboy / NEW MUSIC: A-reece – A Real Nigga Tale Ft. 1000 Degreez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: A-sure Feat Suffysexy- PARKWELL by keyzblaze(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Listen to this amazing new hit,the Advocate gangs has dropped a new single titled "PARKWELL"

Get your groove on with this song
-Album title;Black and White/Advocate Gang
-Music Genre:RnB,Afropop,Hiphop

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG;
https://www.blazegist.us/2017/08/download-musica-sure-feat-suffysexcy.html

See lyrics below;
you say u killing the show,u killing the show my brother parkwell
you say u getting the dough ,getting the dough my brother parkwell
dats how we roll,dats how we roll my brother parkwell
we running the show,we running the show my brother parkwell 2x

my nigga you dont know me everyday am making more money so tell me why you hating while am,making my milli to do this e no easy.
i will make sure i get dis billi everyday i will be buzy so,tell me why you hating i will be rocking i will be rocking ur gucci u say dat u love me becus of ma money she shaking her booty my things are just funny like u wanna gov me

o,,,o lowo mo lowo am getting d money me i no dey borrow so party with me all night and just forget ur sorrow
we spending d money like dere is no tumao ur girlfriend dey trip for the guy na me she wan follow u no like a-sure u no like sekcy abegi make u go hell

HOOK: we killing d show we killing the show abegi make u parkwell

CHORUS i saw dis babe on the island with a black broom on her eyelash and i told she was very fine and she told me shes from barca and i asked her were exactly and she told me dat it varies maybe japan or chinese as long as its overseas versace versace we getting the money they coming for us they call us d honey bugatti bugatti no time for ur story u making the rain we making sunamis 2x we enter the place they give us alert we carry bible we cast dem all out the boiz den dey vex we,we dey flex we carry JESUS now we are better dan

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG: https://www.blazegist.us/2017/08/download-musica-sure-feat-suffysexcy.html

Re: Download Music: A-sure Feat Suffysexy- PARKWELL by TKruz: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN By T-Kruz ft Smarty Lee & Tregzz finally out go chop urz

Downliad & Share

.. The link www.elitetatafo.com/2017/09/banger-alert-to-whom-it-may-concern.html?m=1h

(1) (Reply)

[music Video] Falz – La Fête / WESTLIFE Or BACKSTREET BOYS Who Do You Prefer? / DOWNLOAD KIRIMU By Franay Kee Ft Sweet Portah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.