Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (49072 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 2:56am On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=Mcowubaba post=66775772]
hush it, you can't engage in logical arguments, I know my points were too complex for your weak intelligent quotient to handle...
what the hell have you experienced grin
All this small boys wey enter malay to push drugs or do yahoo yahoo, baba calm down joh grin grin...

Before you get your first passport, we don dey here cool.. Be HUMBLE

Logical arguments? And you bring up yahoo yahoo and Kidney sales? That’s why I won’t argue with you cos you thinking ability is reliance on google and what you are told. So sir! Shift.

4 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 2:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Mcowubaba:

hush it, you can't engage in logical arguments, [s] I know my points were too complex for your weak intelligent quotient to handle... [/s]
what the hell have you experienced grin
All this small boys wey enter malay to push drugs or do yahoo yahoo, baba calm down joh grin grin...

Before you get your first passport, we don dey here cool.. Be HUMBLE

Hope say your left kidney still dey ?
lol the points you copied from google search. we are talking of a hustle and bustle environment where nigerians can thrive come what may. australia is no where close to malaysia mr man. seriously you are going to google search life expectancy and gdp. nigerians immigrants care about those figures before they travel out? the influx of nigerians into malaysia for the past years says it all. for you to do copy and paste here, it shows you have no real life experience or have gotten close to those that have travelled from one country to another.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 2:59am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
lol the points you copied from google search. we are talking of a hustle and bustle environment where nigerians can thrive come what may. australia is no where close to malaysia mr man. seriously you are going to google search life expectancy and gdp. nigerians immigrants care about those figures before they travel out? the influx of nigerians into malaysia for the past years says it all. for you to do copy and paste here, it shows you have no real life experience or have gotten close to those that have travelled from one country to another.

Just leave the goat let him be wallowing in frustration and poverty. How can someone compare countries base on fraud activities and Kidney sales. I bet he doesn’t know Australians have been hit with more fraud cases and internet scam 10x than Malaysia. No need to waste my time arguing with a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=enohoefe post=66775821][/quote] no need to argue with the guy. he has no real life experience or much knowledge about leaving the shores of nigeria to search for greener pastures. i knew somebody would google search but i didnt think someone would be stu.pid enough to copy and paste gdp and life expectancy as a basis nigerians care to crosscheck before travelling out.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by adedehinbo(m): 3:01am On Apr 17, 2018
how u dey see Jedi Jedi herbs buy for there?or Na like those Nigeria paraga wey dem dey hawk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 3:02am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
[s]what's the reason nigeria boys travel out other than making money. personally i think media has deceived most of us guys a lot. why wont you think all guys in malaysia are making it illegally if not because of the unnecessary constant flooding of bad news of our boys over there mostly on nairaland while failing to acknowledge the majority of them making it big and legit. typical nigerians and their mentality say anybody wey make am for malaysia na yahoo boy or ritualist. there are fraudsters everywhere in nigeria and all over the world. i dont understand the particular stereotype people have for boys trying to make a living in malaysia[/s]

don't think me for a kid.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by hugoboss007(m): 3:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Good morning bro, bro abeg I go like make you enlight me more about the e visitor visa 651, how can someone get a stay with it and also work with it.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 3:06am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

Sorry bro! You just proved that you are less than a kid. Cos naija kids these days are smarter than your current adult reasoning. No vex, it’s a simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 3:06am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:
[s]That’s a wrong ideology bro. Blacks make more illegal money in US, Europe, UK and other countries. There’s a difference between cyber crime and ritualist. I used to be in same shoes with you as regards every black in Malay is a fraudster. Yes, there are fraudsters, because it’s a strong hub for such activities considering the strong internet security but sheesh!!! People do rituals from naija , fly down here because visa was easy then, return after 6 months to claim burger. The real guys who do it are very calm and coded because the government frowns badly at it. There are lots of blacks doing legal jobs and are well paid. Trust me, in few years to come the bad image earlier blacks portrayed will be wiped off as the country has deported and returned Nigerians in MASS. Visa requirements are terrible that it’s even easier and cheaper to go to Europe, US and the UK than to come here. So bro, upgrade your statistics[/s].

this should be the last time you gonna quote me.
don't think me for a broke kid that have never travelled out from Nigeria.

save your stress.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 3:08am On Apr 17, 2018
hugoboss007:
Good morning bro, bro abeg I go like make you enlight me more about the e visitor visa 651, how can someone get a stay with it and also work with it.

are you that dumb? you can't work or stay with a visitation visa.. even if you walk around anyhow if police hold you eh.. especially in USA
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 3:09am On Apr 17, 2018
PDPGuy:

Or that beg for recharge cards cheesy

lol
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by kerryiyke(m): 3:09am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
my brother its just typical nigerians and their stereotype of malaysia, so i dont even take them serious. i wonder if the thousands of nigerian seeking to go to malaysia, didnt see the australia they are so overhyping before they chose malaysia. as far as am concerned, it is easier and faster to make good money in malaysia than australia. i believe malaysia has a better hustling standard and environment which is where an average nigerian will survive and thrive. talk more of citizen and non-citizen relationship, malaysia does better in that aspect.

Thousands of Nigerians are not coming to Australia cos Australia have one of the strictest immigrations in the world, you should be asking yourself "WHAT DOES IT TAKES TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA & MALAYSIA"?
Google is ur friend, u can check...
An average visa processing time for Australia is between 3 to 5 months coupled with the heaps of requirements and paper works.

11 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 3:10am On Apr 17, 2018
kerryiyke:

Thousands of Nigerians are not coming to Australia cos Australia have one of the strictest immigrations in the world, you should be asking yourself "WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA & MALAYSIA"?
An average visa processing time for Australia is between 3 to 5 months coupled with the heaps of requirements and paper works.
the guy reason like a 20year old kid.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 3:14am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

exactly. you just played yourself. obviously you are. one way to know a real kid on nl is when they try to control their damage by bringing up issues of age. lol you just proved me right. anyways no arguement with you. kid or no kid, you still need all the enlightenment you can get because one day you will definitely grow up to the level you would need them

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 3:14am On Apr 17, 2018
kerryiyke:

Thousands of Nigerians are not coming to Australia cos Australia have one of the strictest immigrations in the world, you should be asking yourself "WHAT DOES IT TAKES TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA & MALAYSIA"?

Then what’s the visa processing legally for Malaysia and what’s the best you can get? You’re such a dumbass. If you’re taking about strictness Australia does not come close to Malaysia as regards immigration. Just because you are watching Border Patrol on DSTV. Smh..
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2018
kerryiyke:

i know that already sir. but am not here to talk about visa application. my basis here is environment for success. i think malaysia visa might be relatively easy compared to australia. every potential young man searching for greener pastures outside this country definitely knows everything about visa application but thats not my point of arguement here. you can read up my previous post on this page. hope you also know that malaysian government has placed an embargo on nigeria immigrants so its not easy compared to what you might be thinking. there is a saying "who no go no know as e be"
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by PDPGuy: 3:24am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

Haha.. True about pizzas.
Btw, have you tried the Indian curry butter chicken? Its really nice. Some take it with basmati rice or lebanese bread, but me I love it with just normal rice

Yes, I've tried it before, and its really tasty; although I prefer it with basmati rice. In fact, I'm kinda addicted to basmatic rice these days cheesy. There is a popular Indian buffet restaurant I go to with family or friends, where I sample those dishes, including their goat meat which is seasoned well too. And do you know the best part? It only costs $10 per person. Not a bad deal for a buffet restaurant.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 3:25am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
i know that already sir. but am not here to talk about visa application. my basis here is environment for success. i think malaysia visa might be relatively easy compared to australia. every potential young man searching for greener pastures outside this country definitely knows everything about visa application but thats not my point of arguement here. you can read up my previous post on this page. hope you also know that malaysian government has placed an embargo on nigeria immigrants so its not easy compared to what you might be thinking. there is a saying "who no go no know as e be"

Wow! You are very well informed my nigga. Nice one �
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Ellabae(f): 3:28am On Apr 17, 2018
All those that have hustle to be where they are now. God bless ur hustle guys. More money to ur accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by kerryiyke(m): 3:31am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Then what’s the visa processing legally for Malaysia and what’s the best you can get? You’re such a dumbass. If you’re taking about strictness Australia does not come close to Malaysia as regards immigration. Just because you are watching Border Patrol on DSTV. Smh..

I stated my point, but I have never used an insultive word(s) on anyone here.
You can air ur opinion without using the word " DUMBASS". Anyway, we were all brought up differently with different orientation and view of things.

13 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 3:32am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
exactly. you just played yourself. obviously you are. one way to know a real kid on nl is when they try to control their damage by bringing up issues of age. lol you just proved me right. anyways no arguement with you. kid or no kid, you still need all the enlightenment you can get because one day you will definitely grow up to the level you would need them

when was the last time you took a flight from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 3:34am On Apr 17, 2018
kerryiyke:

The OP is so wrong for opening this trend, but are u comparing Malaysia, kuwait even Dubai to Australia?
Australia is so on point on some many levels, minimum wage here is so crazily high that u begin to wonder how the money is minted.
Come to Australia and see folks (from Canada, UK, Netherland, Sweden e.t.c) working and they are not ready to go back home.

this is where you people dont totally get it. nigerians left home because of the hardwork, do you expect them to travel to a country where they will have to also work as hard as they did back in nigeria to make it. malaysia is relatively easier to make it when compared to australia. there have already been open doors left by former immigrants and much exploration has been done in malaysia by nigerians than australia. that is the major reason why the influx of nigerians into malaysia is much more than australia. malaysia is just like "follow my lead and you will make it"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 3:36am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Wow! You are very well informed my nigga. Nice one �
lol bro experience is the best teacher. though me never travel out. we are all in our different time zone. everybody get im time
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 3:40am On Apr 17, 2018
www.nairaland.com/2640381/why-most-nigerians-go-malaysia i think some of you just need to view and read this thread

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 3:43am On Apr 17, 2018
kerryiyke:

I stated my point, but I have never used an insultive word(s) on anyone here.
You can air ur opinion without using the word " DUMBASS". Anyway, we are all brought up differently with different orientation and view of things.

Sorry about the Dumbass statement! But placing your point on google was totally off and disappointing. Have you had to process travel documents from Nigeria to these countries yourself? Years back I did mine to Malaysia when it was even thought to be easy it took me about 8-10 months. I love people stating facts based on personal experience than some google findings that favors just the elites.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mcowubaba: 3:52am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:

And what is wrong with a google search ? is it not a reputable database for information searches undecided
don't try to be smart when you are not.
The context of this argument was whether Australia is better than Malaysia, I don't give fu$k were Nigerian immigrants are running to, that is not my business, they can choose to go anywhere they deem favourable, there are thousands of Nigerians in Cameroun, Senegal, Ivory Coast, as I am typing this, some may be on the Mediterranean sea trying to get into Italy ...

Nigerian immigrants are everywhere, few just started to migrate massively to Malaysia 10-15 years ago, Nigerians have been travelling abroad for over 50 years and making loads of money from dozens of Countries they have been to, don't act ignorant..

And Mr experience, educate us, what is the quick money Nigerians make in Malaysia, how do the make it, and what is unique about Malaysia that gives Nigerian immigrants billions of dollars undecided I am not sounding stereotypical, note I did not say it is yahoo yahoo, drugs, prostitution or organ harvest, all I am asking is for you to tell us the jobs, give us details ? and how these jobs are unique to Malaysia ??

The argument was whether Australia is a better country compared to Malaysia, not where is more favourable to make quick money for Nigerian immigrants and the fact is still that Australia is better then Malaysia in almost every aspect of life

You and your benighted fellow (enohoefe) should stop talking sh##t about experience this, travel that, bla bla bla
If you are the first person to travel out from your generation and local government area, it does not apply to everybody else, stop making noise, you are just in Malaysia probably on visa, it is not that relevant, some of us are citizens of 1st world countries, you don't hear us talk sh#it or claim "experience" , be humble, everything na for your pocket
Do you know how many British, American, Canadian Citizens here on nairaland undecided undecided
Some have been to more than 20 non*African Countries undecided

whatever I am na for my pocket, who I help, who you help undecided undecided
everything end for 6 feet, calm down

when una comot naija self, person no go hear word

anything you think say you be, person don be am before you..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by kerryiyke(m): 3:55am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Sorry about the Dumbass statement! But placing your point on google was totally off and disappointing. Have you had to process travel documents from Nigeria to these countries yourself? Years back I did mine to Malaysia when it was even thought to be easy it took me about 8-10 months. I love people stating facts based on personal experience than some google findings that favors just the elites.

No worries bro!!!
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mcslize: 4:00am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
no level for australia

I laughed when I saw your post comparing Australia to Malaysia. That was the biggest joke of all time. Don't be deceived, Australia is a good country to be. Hardly you will find illegal immigrants there cuz the system is clean, genuine and based on merit.

Those that studied professional courses and those with peculiar skills can easily migrate on a point based system. So you see?

10 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by oyetpel(m): 4:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Aussieplayboy, send me pocket money.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mcowubaba: 4:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Mcslize:

I laughed when I saw your post comparing Australia to Malaysia. That was the biggest joke of all time. Don't be deceived, Australia is a good country to be. Hardly you will find illegal immigrants there cuz the system is clean, genuine and based on merit.

Those that studied professional courses and those with peculiar skills can easily migrate on a point base system. So you see?
Baba don't waste your time, people like that can't see, they are so ignorant and choose a crazy school of thought and adhere to it, they are incorrigible
The can tell you that Malaysia is better than anywhere or the best place in the world, that's how they are wired...

Their visa go soon expire grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Gay And Depressed. / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.