Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (48972 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:12am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

fvckoff my mentions undecided
Would have advise you to watch your back but you know me more than anyone else on this forum....... tender well child smiley
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by olaboy1: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Stanleyelege:
I'm a Nigerian living in Australia. My wife is an American she complains bitterly about Australia. She wishes we relocate back to the States in few years. Australia has better pay rate and maybe health insurance but the social life is worse compared to lagos. If u don't really care about social events then Australia is a good place to work and make good amount of money

Seriously? The Swedish girls that I know who moved to Australia see it as heaven on earth for them in social aspect. If you consider Australia boring then I strongly advice you not to find your way into Scandinavia, here is 20x more boring than anywhere else in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

only black monkeys will be pained by those words.

dude this should be the last time you gonna quote me.

bitch undecided
See this tiny poverty rat... Nl dey give u muscles abi. Na who go break ur neck u dey find, rat bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Would have advise you to watch your back but you know me more than anyone else on this forum....... tender well child smiley

keep on quoting me.. your life depends on it

last time I'm gonna reply you on this forum.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Good point @tomalin.
Btw, have you lived in Aussie?
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by sunbilor(m): 6:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:
This thread is so dry. Was expecting much more. lipsrsealed
Hi
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 6:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Mynd44

stories that touch.. black monkey isn't anybody's name here, so why are you pained?
Africans never seize to amaze me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

Imagine him comparing Malaysia to Australia. Malaysia that's like Egbeda

Egbeda abi. Let me just show you the backyard of where I live in pictures which is just a tiny part of it.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by jgbemson1: 6:24am On Apr 17, 2018
U dey live soft life over there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by diamond88: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Make I apply as a student
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Sydney17(m): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

Naxo.

back then I used to think that iPhones are signs of riches ...
you can see a Nigerian lady posting pics with iPhone and cars, costly designers and you'll be ashamed to comment on her posts thinking she's fvcking rich but it'll shock you that in reality that girl can't afford a common generator or a plasma..

Nigeria is a useless country, I can't lie I've taken a flight to Lagos just for pictures not that I've a friend there or I was going for some kind of appointment.
that's why those fake ass bitches find it amazing when they manage to visit beautiful places, they litter instagram and Facebook with useless pics.

what's even special about Nigerian shopping malls? nothing.

imagine a state won't have up to 3shopping malls...

what a disgrace..
you flew in a plane just to take pic n you call Nigeria useless? Smh one day you all will realize d importance of that nation
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 17, 2018
I dislike play boys , HEAT VISION

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by kaleidoscope: 6:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Just lending my soft views/opinions to the Malaysia-Australia arguments.. (Note: I've had a taste of both worlds)

Regarding quality of Infrastructure; Malaysia supersedes Australia
Infrastructure is looked at for example in terms of Quality of Transport (roads, rail, waterways etc), energy, communications, water, waste, etc

Here are the latest statistics (2017) of selected countries;

Switzerland is ranked at no 1 (with an index of 6.6)
Singapore is ranked at no 3 (with an index of 6.4)
The United states is ranked at no 10 (with an index of 5.9)
Malaysia is ranked at no 21 (with an index of 5.3)
Canada is ranked at no 23 (with an index of 5.2)
UK is ranked at no 28 (with an index of 5.0)
New Zealand is ranked at no 34 (with an index of 5.0)
Australia is ranked at no 35(with an index of 4.7)

Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/264753/ranking-of-countries-according-to-the-general-quality-of-infrastructure/

In terms of entertainment and holiday destination; from my experience, its a no contest. Malaysia supersedes Australia

However, when you look at it from the quality of life angle, wages, GDP and all other economic indices, Australia supersedes Malaysia..

Overall and comparatively, Australia is a 'take home' and wouldn't be fair to compare with Malaysia as an immigrant because Australia is higher up in most of the indices.. Albeit, do not take anything away from Malaysia who are doing fantastically well, and at a faster pace too. Its a far cheaper and livelier destination. The reason Malaysia has had a hard knock reputation in Nigeria is because the Malaysian Government hasn't put efforts in managing their bad/sometimes misinformation that comes out in the media, like some other advanced countries do

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by olaboy1: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2018
tomalin:
I am not going to comment on the diary of the Australian playboy bachelor with this post , but will rather try to clear the air for some arguments that has been going on , on if Australia is a better place to migrate to or a place like Malaysia . And am only going to make an argument for Australia as I don't know nothing about Malaysia .

The argument for Australia which is based purely on my opinion and experience is that it is a place to settle and make good , clean and legal fortunes no matter the industry you find yourself .

As it is now the minimum wage in Australia (hourly) is 26AUD , this I believe cuts across all the states , and this rate will go up (penalty rates) depending on the time of the day and the day of the week . On Sundays and public holidays , this rate can potentially get to over 50AUD . So , if an immigrant decides to work in the aged care or disability (which is a sector where you find a lots of foreigners including Nigerians ) , such could potentially be making btw 750-1000 AUD per week . Cost of living is not really low to be honest , but , hey you make a lot of money that at the end you should be able to knock off the cost of living if you know what you are doing , own a house , raise a family . And I have used these sectors because the entry barrier is close to nothing .

For Nigerians that want to relocate to Australia , there are 2 main options .

1. The point based immigration system , but you have to be a professional , have your occupation listed or sponsored by a state or territory .

2. As a student . Advantage , you can easily be absorbed into the workforce with an Australian qualification . see http://www.afroaussieforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=101

They have tightened the rules and lots of changes have taken place on immigration lately because of terrorism .

I have read about the guys arguing for a place like Malaysia say , its easy for any normal guy to settle and hustle and they've used words like street smart as well . My thinking on that is that some of the things they refer to , you simply can't do those things in Australia and Australia really does not look like where all comers can easily migrate to .

Another truth is that there are lots of professionals (foreigners) particularly from 3rd world's like Nigeria that are unable to get a job in their chosen profession (the reasons for that will take another post )and end up in sectors like the ones I have highlighted above . But trust me they are living a very , very decent and very comfortable life better than people in the same sectors in most of other developed countries .

The last couple of years has actually seen lots of Europeans and North Americans migrating to Australia because of the pay rate and because with their experience , they are easily more absorbed into the Australian workforce than say migrants from third world countries .

It is easy to say Australia is boring for someone that has lived in US , some European countries , Malaysia and even Lagos . The reason is simple , Australia with its huge land mass ( a state like WA is actually like 3 times of Nigeria in land mass ) has a population that is nearly the same as Lagos , mostly concentrated in the big cities , and only during working hours and people live mostly in suburbs.

For those that have tried to argue that Australians are in Malaysia , one of reasons for this is simple , Aussies are very carefree , like to have fun and also can be very reckless . They don't mind getting a loan to travel around (I have seen people do that and the passport can take them to lots of countries ) , they can work for some time resign and just get out from the country come back whenever they want to and the system will take care of them , they don't bother themselves about what we bother ourselves on and wherever they go they know their country has got their back . Lately there has been an influx of Australian men (older) in Asia looking for younger Asian women , reason , Aussie women have dealt with lots of their men (another long story )

So , its up to anybody to decide where you wanna go and seek your greener pasture . When you make up your mind, I say "good on you " . and all the best .

And if you are in Australia or you are thinking one day of coming , this is the place to be www.afroaussieforum.com

Replace Australia with any other western countries and it’s the same story trust me. It almost feels like all western countries have met and done a meeting to have same social economic structure. I can bet with my life all Nigerians working in professional fields in any western countries will have almost same residual income after bills.

The question is not which western country is economically better, but rather which one can a professional black person find jobs easily with no prejudice. The argument for Malaysia may seem more mish mash and a cliche, but I think I understand the point of view of the Malaysian guys. What’s the point of having a very high OECD if it doesn’t translate into social inclusion, fast jobs and career promotions in your field of study.

I know many professionals driving taxis in Stockholm and many master degrees holders with no jobs, is it not better to be in Malaysia or in a country where you can hit the road and run fast. An average Nigerian migrant is most times not interested about those OECD quality of life reports but rather to have money in his pocket and send back home, his OECD doesn’t count for him in a foreign country but the financial welfare of his family members back home in a shithole country with no good OECD.

10 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by tomalin: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:
Good point @tomalin.
Btw, have you lived in Aussie?

....yea and still counting !!!
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 17, 2018
olaboy1:

Replace Australia with any other western countries and it’s the same story trust me. It almost feels like all western countries have met and done a meeting to have same social economic structure. I can bet with my life all Nigerians working in professional fields in any western countries will have almost same residual income after bills.

The question is not which western country is economically better, but rather which one can a professional black person find jobs easily with no prejudice. The argument for Malaysia may seem more mish mash and a cliche, but I think I understand the point of view of the Malaysian guys. What’s the point of having a very high OECD if it doesn’t translate into social inclusion, fast jobs and career promotions in your field of study.

I know many professionals driving taxis in Stockholm and many master degrees holders with no jobs, is it not better to be in Malaysia or in a country where you can hit the road and run fast. An average Nigerian migrant is most times not interested about those OECD quality of life reports but rather to have money in his pocket and send back home, his OECD doesn’t count for him in a foreign country but the financial welfare of his family members back home in a shitshole country with no good OECD.

I would like to Relocate myself and my family to Australia. What category of visa will i go for and what are my chances of getting permanent residence easily as a married man. I'm a private business man and not in the category of professionals like doctors , lawyers etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2018
kaleidoscope:
Just lending my soft views/opinions to the Malaysia-Australia arguments.. (Note: I've had a taste of both worlds)

Regarding quality of Infrastructure; Malaysia supersedes Australia
Infrastructure is looked at for example in terms of Quality of Transport (roads, rail, waterways etc), energy, communications, water, waste
Here are the latest statistics (2017) of selected countries;

Switzerland is ranked at no 1 (with an index of 6.6)
Singapore is ranked at no 3 (with an index of 6.4)
The United states is ranked at no 10 (with an index of 5.9)
Malaysia is ranked at no 21 (with an index of 5.3)
Canada is ranked at no 23 (with an index of 5.2)
UK is ranked at no 28 (with an index of 5.0)
New Zealand is ranked at no 34 (with an index of 5.0)
Australia is ranked at no 35(with an index of 4.7)

Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/264753/ranking-of-countries-according-to-the-general-quality-of-infrastructure/

In terms of entertainment and holiday destination; from my experience, its a no contest. Malaysia supersedes Australia

However, when you look at it from the quality of life angle, wages, GDP and all other economic indices, Australia supersedes Malaysia..

Overall and comparatively, Australia is a 'take home' and wouldn't be fair to compare with Malaysia as an immigrant because Australia is higher up in most of the indices.. Albeit, do not take anything away from Malaysia who are doing fantastically well, and at a faster pace too. Its a far cheaper and livelier destination. The reason Malaysia has had a hard knock reputation in Nigeria is because the Malaysian Government hasn't put efforts in managing their bad/sometimes misinformation that comes out in the media, like some other advanced countries too

How can I buy you a drink please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by EmmyDJourno: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

Bring your babe then... Mumu..... Hope you re aware that you are not forced to comment. Go where your mates are and play there

Nigeria or Australia...mumu Na mumu

Bring my babe? I attract/date intelligent, independent ladies

Dumb dudes like you can't bed such girls, only hungry, low esteemed chics fall for loud showoffs like you cool

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by EmmyDJourno: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2018
igmacco:

Mr Sense we don see u... will u keep quiet?
Instead of u to flow with joke, u come dey para

Mtchewww......atleast you sensed the sense in my comments

This joke is a boring joke, and unintelligent threads should not be encouraged in a country where we need enlightening threads

Australian Playboyyy cheesy, who him help, Abeggg go look bush O Jaree, mtcheww
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by aminho(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the streets he posted are in Australian villages not the capital o,

But in naija you can only find such in FCT Abuja only!

WHY!!!
we do have in some part of maiduguri
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by happy200(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2018
I can understand this thread was moved to front page cos the mod thought it was going to be meaningful like every other abroad enlightened thread, but he was disapointed just like every one of us. Op we regret reading your thread maybe the trauma won't allow us open any other foreign thread again.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Ncsamuel(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2018
OP is is true that most australians are racist towards black african immigrants?
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by excel101(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:
As a playboy, I subscribe to the saying that make money, and watch the bitches flock over. When in Nigeria, girls no dey look uche face, now even the ones that we didn't talk since UNI, spend their naija credit to keep up. They even monitortime I resume and close work. I know crazy things they even tell me now. Guys, if your girl is giving you attitude and telling you "nothing " when you ask why.. Forget, na wash ooo, real wash, cos they do all the talking to me. Infact, many of them insult their boyfriends like worthless pieces of sht when talking to me. I hear stuff like "he doesn't know how to take care of me, he doesn't know how to handle a lady, he is this he is that".. Story... Na me come be the caring guy because I ordered a 15dollar pizza to your doorstep and I live in Aussie, while ignoring you very well. Omo, so go reexamine your babe and her love for you. Maybe she sef dey amongst my register to sign when I enter naija soon. For now, my main song is *no fake love by lil kesh. Listen and enjoy
Mumu them dey chop your money.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Jaqenhghar: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
bros that one na joke o. nigerians una too sabi read meaning into little things that dont matter grin grin
Yeah right some joke... very funny
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

Did you just compare Australia to Malaysia?
Mcowubaba:

Though I don't really have any opinion about this thread making the front page or not, but wait a minute......Are you comparing Austraila with Malay or Dubai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you are, you are obviously very good at comedy.

i actually understand what the dude is trying to say, most nigerians in diaspora only "claim rich" cos they earn in foreign currency, so, in nigeria, they are rich but where they earn & stay, they're below or exactly middle class. this is cos most diaspora countries do not encourage entrepreneurship in nigerians, the prevailing class are the civil servants who work for a salary, they make their salary, get by and send money home to maybe try and build house in their hometown or for commercial rent somewhere.
malaysia, china, dubai etc(asian & middle eastern countries) are the regions where many nigerians go to and can start up their own thing and become tycoons if that makes sense. they can actually live lavish home & abroad. import export headquaters for everything coming into nigeria is mostly asia(human hair, clothes, electronics) niqqas who hammer can hammer better in asia.
in terms of development and oyiboness, australia is ahead of malaysia but in terms of self-driven success by regions, nigerians in malaysia china japan qatar & dubai have more bread-making opportunities and are mostly richer, take it or leave it. whether what they're doing there is pure or not is irrelevant to this discussion, the fact is that europe & australia are not places for hustlers, just those who want the obodo oyibo experience, want to leave naija and want to earn in euros or pounds.
canada & the US are the "safe" countries, in the sense that hustlers can thrive there and civil workers are there in numbers. making it there is easier than say UK or australia or new zealand, u can almost only excel as a civil servant in these 3 places & the pay is not as crazy as nigerians think plus they still pay bills in oyibo currency, so, they're making it and they're giving it mostly back.

AussiePlayboy:
@OP pls respect yourself, this thread is an embarrassment, stop embarrassing yourself, the quest hotel u posted for a so-called "first class" experience is quest apartment hotel in south wales australia with going rate of $120 per night which is N40k in naira and that is nothing compared to the cost of hotels in high end ABJ or LAG and niqqas drop money there day in day out and they dont feel it sef. now, for a person earning in Aus$ . .. $120 should be nothing if you're making big bucks!!!
and nigerians are so easy to fool, take pics of a tiny hotel bed that looks 3 star at most and photos of yankee streets and they'll believe anything.
as for babes, ppl who have lived in oyibo land will verify that to take photo with white girls is easier than ABC, just go to a club on friday and buy them drinks and about 6 chicks will rally around u, peck u, flash b00obs and take 1 million pics of fun times but it ends there, they're not going anywhere with u and many ppl know this, except if u go to tacky areas, then you're broke and the ugly fatties will follow u home. u want to show u're this crooner playboy u claim u are, the only proof is to floss your toys, but you're posting pics u took at the fvcking subway, taking pics of hotel rooms when u could have flossed your high-rise apartment. if u are living the legal hushpuppi life, it would show, only ppl who are poor and resident in nigeria and not very well off to travel will fall for this mess.
you're not accustomed to the good life OP and it shows, this is new to u and it went straight to your head and it isnt even all that, calm down! yes, even if u are washing toilets in yankee, niqqas will still be on your case to see if you can help them get to that side and girls will still gas u up for the same reason, all na wash and it's inherent human selfishness, they're going after their own gain.
and no ffs OP, australia has always been a civilized place to stay but no one in UK or US wants to move to australia, it's a dead end, it's cut off from all the others and far AF, ppl in australia wish to get green card and migrate to where life is happening.
i think most nigerians who are not well-traveled do not understand how common & cheap basic things are outside nigeria, for example we know how cheap electricity, internet and other basic things are outside compared to naija, same with life in general, that is why an uber driver in germany can go to low class german restaurants and take pics and it will look like they're balling because low class in germany gets basic things and the restaurant will still look posh-ish compared to what counts as a low class restaurant in naija.
i'm making this long post because i know desperation is ugly, i dont want some unfortunate boys & girls to go embarass themselves or put up with humiliation cos they think u can give them a come up, real ballers OP show off a lot but refuse to be reached, they are used to ppl asking them and they are tired, yet here u are on nairaland asking to be messaged, trying to tease ppl with bare minimum to have your ego stroked wtf.
no one is saying you're not getting laid in aussie, i'm just saying that the average guy in 3rd yr in uniport who is fine boy-ish and has an ugly car is getting more pussy than u, so in terms of playboy-ness, u're not even there. on top of that, u dont have that insane yankee cash and it shows. acting like u never have anything good. for god's sake, AUSTRALIA IS BORING AF, i have been there many times and i couldnt wait to get the hell out, it has no social life, evrything is just meh, compared to MIAMI, LAS VEGAS, CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, even annoying TORONTO and rainy boring LONDON is better than the most happening place in aussie and for u to brag about flexing in SYDNEY, my guy u really havent been around much.
this is a feel good thread u made cos of whatever u're going thru at the moment to remind yourself that no matter what you're better off cos you're in obodo oyibo. stop it! it's embarrassing..
yes this is very long and i wrote it very long cos i can imagine the type of person this is, ppl who DM him will humiliate the hell out of themselves for his pleasure cos that's just what he wants to have his ass kissed for bare minimum. it's ok if someone wants to share his everyday life in yankee, i can understand that, some dude did his own for going to study in russia and it was like a journal or so, no one was expecting him to floss and post a ferrari, just a life diary, he even posted his snap, no one judged him. but this one is out here with an aggrandized title and nothing to show for it. a very sub-conscious pepper dem gang mentality going on in his lil mind and he has nothing to show for it, OP effizzy is easy to prove, show us pics of the trips u take, your rides, your crib, girls chilling with u in exotic locations with indisputable proof that you're the one, u dont even need to show face. for all we know u might be a hotel staff who makes beds. who does this niqqa think he's talking to? it's shocking how little some ppl think of nigerians, like a meal of french fries is supposed to impress?? fix it jesus!

i didnt even read all the pages before i commented cos OP was too cringe but now that i have gone thru it, we have some really sharp ppl on NL, HERE ARE SOME SMART PPL ON THIS THREAD WHO CAUGHT UP TO OP'S NONSENSE FAST AND CALLED HIM OUT IMMEDIATELY:
Stanleyelege:
I'm a Nigerian living in Australia. My wife is an American she complains bitterly about Australia. She wishes we relocate back to the States in few years. Australia has better pay rate and maybe health insurance but the social life is worse compared to lagos. If u don't really care about social events then Australia is a good place to work and make good amount of money
BiafranDel:
I dont even understand. why the australia hype like this. australia is not a country you go and hustle and make quick money. i will never advise anyone i know to go there. first of all the reason you want to travel is because you want to make money right? so why would someone go to a country where you have to work the same way it is in the country you left behind. why not go to the place where others are making it quick. according to you, you said they only make it quick in malaysia because of fraud? ask yourself do you need to go to malaysia before you become a fraudster. are there not yahoo boys making it in nigeria.i wonder why nigerians have this mentality dat all malaysian burgers that made it went through the illegal way.dont assume until you hear their story!
enohoefe:

You are very correct, I was with some Australian friends till late last night and they seem to be having the best times of their lives. Australia is as boring as Bleep. What’s the use of money when you can’t have a good time .
BiafranDel:
lol the points you copied from google search. we are talking of a hustle and bustle environment where nigerians can thrive come what may. australia is no where close to malaysia mr man. seriously you are going to google search life expectancy and gdp. nigerians immigrants care about those figures before they travel out? the influx of nigerians into malaysia for the past years says it all. for you to do copy and paste here, it shows you have no real life experience or have gotten close to those that have travelled from one country to another.
enohoefe:

Sorry o chief! I did not see anywhere I or BiafranDel bragged about anything, intact he said he has not even traveled out, I even apologized to Someone for using a harsh language . So please don’t try to attack our characters. I had no issue on this topic until someone said Malaysia is known for fraud, kidney sales and drugs, that is totally wrong and very abusive to a country with less resources but doing a fantastic job to meet up with 1st world countries. I would defend my own country Nigeria if there are bases for that same way I am defending those ideologies towards Malaysia. I have had very close observations between both countries and for me, Yes, I will chose Malaysia not because it has a poor employment rate for Nigerians but because it’s a more foreigner friendly country, and is busy to do business ranging from exports to imports, you can as well plan a better move to other more promising Asian Countries. So please when next a comparison comes up, it should be more logical and not on bad images been portrayed by social media. Thanks
enohoefe:

You are very correct. Even people from Australia and foreigners living in Australia are complaining about a lot of factors that makes Malaysia far more beneficial, and some people who already read from stale books and online journals are arguing blindly. Do you know getting a job as a mid class IT professional pays so well in Malaysia? Even the foreigners working here their paycheck is dope. I dont even want to start lisitng the comforts they enjoy alongside. Let the, keep arguing. I wonder why I will leave my country in the first place in the name of hustle and go to somewhere I will be snapping empty roads, empty room, and making references to shoprite. Let the OP return to naija and see for himself, he better pray his future wife doesnt meet a real Malaysian dude.
olaboy1:

I know many professionals driving taxis in Stockholm and many master degrees holders with no jobs, is it not better to be in Malaysia or in a country where you can hit the road and run fast. An average Nigerian migrant is most times not interested about those OECD quality of life reports but rather to have money in his pocket and send back home[/b], his OECD doesn’t count for him in a foreign country but the financial welfare of his family members back home in a shitshole country with no good OECD.
Proadroit:
Oboi you ought to backup your story with pictures of you living large, dont come here and bobo us with unnecessary stories
selemempe:
This is just another mumu thread.
O boy...wat u are telling us is boring...u know the type of info the ppl who came into this thread are seeking and u are here telling us ashewo business
In 10 yrs time when u look at this thread, u will see how childish it was

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2018
One 38 years old idumota businessman is building a 200 million Naira worth factory in my area, almost completed. This one is shouting Australia up and down. Don't go and hustle be looking for tired, lazy and poor fine girls on Nairaland .

12 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by paulpeters(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Hw much did it cost u to get dia n settle as a permanent resident?
Nd i getin job dia do nid ani oda qualifications frm dia uni or jxt ur niaja ones? [quote][/quote]
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Neoteny(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Someone is obviously delirious about living abroad.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by SIRTee15: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2018
olaboy1:

I know many professionals driving taxis in Stockholm and many master degrees holders with no jobs, is it not better to be in Malaysia or in a country where you can hit the road and run fast. An average Nigerian migrant is most times not interested about those OECD quality of life reports but rather to have money in his pocket and send back home, his OECD doesn’t count for him in a foreign country but the financial welfare of his family members back home in a shitshole country with no good OECD.

Don't let those Malaysia guyz use bobo deceive u.....
There are more professional opportunities in western countries than Malaysia....
A lot of Malaysians still migrate all in a bid for greener pastures......
As u said Nigerians migrate to countries with higher income and better wages.....
Malaysia is not one of those countries that offer any better pay package....
1000 dollars per month is considered extremely good salary in malaysia.....
And u need to be well connected n lucky to secure those kind of jobs.....
The average wage is less than 400 dollars...
So tell me, as an immigrant from naija what can those wages do to improve ur life..
What they should tell us is cost of living is cheap in Malaysia n I'll agree, not all those nonsense they parotting....
I'm even sure some african countries pay better wages than Malaysia......
Labour is cheap in Malaysia and that's why it's a manufacturing destination, just like China.....
And who told u a nigerian masters holders cannot be a cab driver in Malaysia.....
The probable reason u won't see a naija PhD holder doing such is because the financial return isn't worth it, compared to western countries....
These guyz shouting Malaysia are into fraudulent activities and that's the fast money they are talking about.....
They've been challenged to mention those legitimate hustles that fetch big money.....
They are yet to reply.....
One of them mention IT jobs.....
IT professionals earn big everywhere so long as u know ur onions.....
And there's no where they earn fat pay check than the US and Aussie itself....
The starting salary for a fresh IT professional in those 2 countries is around 70-80thousand dollars annually......
Let them come and tell me mid level IT guyz in Malaysia earn such.. .
As in oniro gbogbo....
What has been seen cannot be unseen.....
We know what happens in Malaysia as per naija runs....
My cousin was dhere for a while, I know what he does and the bad money he made while he was there.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Basalt(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Now you’re playing it downstream, Malaysia is growing at an extreme fast pace, they are becoming more like America, those things you mentioned, there is less difference , for the fact the Australian dollar is a little higher than the ringgit 3-1 doesn’t make it a country with bad economy. They are growing and it’s very steady. Australians take here as their second home. The OP is giving a poor write up because there is really nothing much to write home about. Malaysia is no longer a third world country, they even have a high business rate and ease to do business compared to Australia in the world index rating. Take a chill bro, come here and see for yourself. I will be in Australia before the end of the year, I keep postponing because it’s BORING.

What do you do for a living in Malaysia?

U heard Nigerians in Malaysia cut palmfruits and sell kidneys for a living

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2018
tomalin:
I am not going to comment on the diary of the Australian playboy bachelor with this post , but will rather try to clear the air for some arguments that has been going on , on if Australia is a better place to migrate to or a place like Malaysia . And am only going to make an argument for Australia as I don't know nothing about Malaysia .

The argument for Australia which is based purely on my opinion and experience is that it is a place to settle and make good , clean and legal fortunes no matter the industry you find yourself .

As it is now the minimum wage in Australia (hourly) is 26AUD , this I believe cuts across all the states , and this rate will go up (penalty rates) depending on the time of the day and the day of the week . On Sundays and public holidays , this rate can potentially get to over 50AUD . So , if an immigrant decides to work in the aged care or disability (which is a sector where you find a lots of foreigners including Nigerians ) , such could potentially be making btw 750-1000 AUD per week . Cost of living is not really low to be honest , but , hey you make a lot of money that at the end you should be able to knock off the cost of living if you know what you are doing , own a house , raise a family . And I have used these sectors because the entry barrier is close to nothing .

For Nigerians that want to relocate to Australia , there are 2 main options .

1. The point based immigration system , but you have to be a professional , have your occupation listed or sponsored by a state or territory .

2. As a student . Advantage , you can easily be absorbed into the workforce with an Australian qualification . see http://www.afroaussieforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=101

They have tightened the rules and lots of changes have taken place on immigration lately because of terrorism .

I have read about the guys arguing for a place like Malaysia say , its easy for any normal guy to settle and hustle and they've used words like street smart as well . My thinking on that is that some of the things they refer to , you simply can't do those things in Australia and Australia really does not look like where all comers can easily migrate to .

Another truth is that there are lots of professionals (foreigners) particularly from 3rd world's like Nigeria that are unable to get a job in their chosen profession (the reasons for that will take another post )and end up in sectors like the ones I have highlighted above . But trust me they are living a very , very decent and very comfortable life better than people in the same sectors in most of other developed countries .

The last couple of years has actually seen lots of Europeans and North Americans migrating to Australia because of the pay rate and because with their experience , they are easily more absorbed into the Australian workforce than say migrants from third world countries .

It is easy to say Australia is boring for someone that has lived in US , some European countries , Malaysia and even Lagos . The reason is simple , Australia with its huge land mass ( a state like WA is actually like 3 times of Nigeria in land mass ) has a population that is nearly the same as Lagos , mostly concentrated in the big cities , and only during working hours and people live mostly in suburbs.

For those that have tried to argue that Australians are in Malaysia , one of reasons for this is simple , Aussies are very carefree , like to have fun and also can be very reckless . They don't mind getting a loan to travel around (I have seen people do that and the passport can take them to lots of countries ) , they can work for some time resign and just get out from the country come back whenever they want to and the system will take care of them , they don't bother themselves about what we bother ourselves on and wherever they go they know their country has got their back . Lately there has been an influx of Australian men (older) in Asia looking for younger Asian women , reason , Aussie women have dealt with lots of their men (another long story )

So , its up to anybody to decide where you wanna go and seek your greener pasture . When you make up your mind, I say "good on you " . and all the best .

And if you are in Australia or you are thinking one day of coming , this is the place to be www.afroaussieforum.com

God bless you
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Op be careful this is Australia, my advice to the poor girls sending you pm is to make sure you are tested first so they don't get infected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.