Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,785 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (49053 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by kingin55(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mofe72: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

Did you just compare Australia to Malaysia?

The guy is Clueless AF
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
I dont even understand. why the australia hype like this. australia is not a country you go and hustle and make quick money. i will never advise anyone i know to go there. first of all the reason you want to travel is because you want to make money right? so why would someone go to a country where you have to work the same way it is in the country you left behind. why not go to the place where others are making it quick. according to you, you said they only make it quick in malaysia because of fraud? ask yourself do you need to go to malaysia before you become a fraudster. are there not yahoo boys making it in nigeria.i wonder why nigerians have this mentality dat all malaysian burgers that made it went through the illegal way.dont assume until you hear their story!
Bro Malaysia is best for fraud because of Cc and Fulz, you will get CC with 5k balance easier there than any other place. Malaysia is a tourist destination, but at the same time has a high number of CC miners. You mentioned why not go to a country you will go and make quick money, there is no place in this world where you will go and make quick money except its through illegal means. If you want to work and make good money Australia is far better than Maly, Malay self no get work. But if na illegal means, Malay is the number 1 destination for yahoo boys.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by panpan(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Which state is most business friendly in terms of foreign ownership, taxes, company registration?

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mofe72: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
no level for australia

Your ignorance is disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Mofe72:

Your ignorance is disgusting
ok sir. i hear. "YOU WIN" am tired already. *yawns* mod i think this thread should be closed
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mofe72: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Yes he did, sometimes read about countries before you say what you don’t know. Do you know how many Australians are living in Malaysia? I live in Malay and I have seen lots of Australians, life is boring over there, Malaysia is super dope. Malaysia is much more bigger and more beautiful than you think. They have the best malls in the world and rated one of the highest tourist countries. So next time, try to read before you open your ignorance to the world.

Malaysia is a wonderful country , YES.

But nobody should say "Australia no get level".

BTW, Majority of immigration to Australia, is from Asian countries, including Malaysia.

Everyone has what suits them.

In terms of Human Development Index, Australia ranks higher, albeit a little over Malaysia.
In terms of GDP per capita, they rank higher still.

I like Malaysia, but i'd even pick South Korea over it any day.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Mofe72:

Malaysia is a wonderful country , YES.

But nobody should say "Australia no get level".

BTW, Majority of immigration to Australia, is from Asian countries, including Malaysia.

Everyone has what suits them.

In terms of Human Development Index, Australia ranks higher, albeit a little over Malaysia.
In terms of GDP per capita, they rank higher still.

I like Malaysia, but i'd even pick South Korea over it any day.

South Korea is far more developed than Malaysia. The economic weight of South Korea is what the Malaysians can only dream of.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Stormyweather(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2018
quivah what are you looking at grin grin grin
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Omololu2121: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
@ selflessmaya God bless you one million times. i thought it was just me and my other friend here last night that had the real facts of travelling abroad. your post shows so much exposure and experience.i wonder how somebody will use the basis of life expectancy and gdp as a basis for travelling abroad. last time i checked nigerians dont care about those facts. in a space of one year an average nigerian hustler would be making more money in malaysia than in australia. they really dont know that malaysia is hundred times more hustle friendly than australia. there have already been laid down formats for incoming nigerians into malaysia on how to easily make it due to the level of exploration already done there but you can never find that in australia!. GOD bless you one more time bro
leave those ones saying rubbish,once they travel to the two country they will understand you better.

#owonikoko#

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Omololu2121: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2018
400billionman:
Are you a driver in Australia?
grin
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Nigerians and their PHD syndrome. sad

PHD= Pull Him Down.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by latexxbro(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some guys here are really fvcked up for real,Some one opens a thread to share his life in Australia and then Boom everyOne is here claiming to know better than everyone...Why don't simply open your own thread and also those who say Malay is better why don't you open a thread and Compare the two...Both of the countries are better in some aspect actually,I can actually say that Canada is better because I schooled there but I could be wrong because I haven't been to the other countries....So guys let's take a rest and watch the Op reveal his life as a playboy Bachelor..

Kudos

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by latexxbro(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nigerians and their PHD syndrome. sad

PHD= Pull Him Down.

The thing is really annoying..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by SIRTee15: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Omololu2121:
leave those ones saying rubbish,once they travel to the two country they will understand you better.

#owonikoko#
Guy don't be fooled....

There's no fast money anywhere and definitely not in Malaysia.....
The quick money they 're talking is fraudulent activities....
No country will allow foreign migrants seeking economic opportunities to climb the economic ladder that fast and acquire significant wealth within a short period.....
The world economic system isn't structured that way.....
It's only illegitimate money that works in such manner simply because it's not monitored and it isn't controlled.....
There's nothing special thing going on in Malaysia....

That was how they deceived Nigerians into dubai with bogus and fake promises of better life and fast money....
The jury is out on dubai and greener pastures....
Except for security guard, receptionist and construction workers....
What other thing is in Dubai....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
many people are hateful...it is caused by hunger in the Land...even the guys mostly...i thought guys follow bro code ... but hunger blocks the head and the heart....Dear op please go and start this in the diary section...you can copy and paste old posts there....some of us are interested but the hating by the rest has over shadowed your posts pls @AussiePlayboy

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
lol you are funny. i cant believe some guys here actually freaked or were awed by this thread. seriously i was expecting to see pictures of dollars, expensive drinks, nice ladies, top notch hotel rooms, snapchat pictures and videos, lol my surprise was more than yours with what i saw
Thread has obviously been derailed by your back and front argument. Besides, I ve decided not to post any further pictures protraying anything ostentatious. One thing which is sure is that hate is bad for the soul.
Cheers mate

4 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Dizu(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nawao
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Omololu2121: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
SIRTee15:

Guy don't be fooled....

There's no fast money anywhere and definitely not in Malaysia.....
The quick money they 're talking is fraudulent activities....
No country will allow foreign migrants seeking economic opportunities to climb the economic ladder that fast and acquire significant wealth within a short period.....
The world economic system isn't structured that way.....
It's only illegitimate money that works in such manner simply because it's not monitored and it isn't controlled.....
There's nothing special thing going on in Malaysia....

That was how they deceived Nigerians into dubai with bogus and fake promises of better life and fast money....
The jury is out on dubai and greener pastures....
Except for security guard, receptionist and construction workers....
What other thing is in Dubai....
I understand your POV too bro,I've been to those two countries and I know as things dey go for Malaysia.

I lived in Tasmania with an Australian guy and his father,maybe it was because of where I lived in Australia sha,I lived at a farm house with a guy called josh.

But there is a reason I will choose Malaysia ahead of Australia sha,I'm talking about myself o,I can't advice someone else about the country to choose between those two.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
thank you sir. tax rate in australia is even much more higher than malaysia. of what use is struggling to make money when taxation takes up to half of it. some boys really know nothing about standard and cost of living as a basis for travelling out.
Ogbeni. How much do you think is the tax rate here? Do you even know how the tax is calculated here
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by FA13(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Abi o...
All this people that want to justify and glorify illegitimate business, drugs and human-part selling.

Comparing the two countries left me speechless.

SIRTee15:

Don't let those Malaysia guyz use bobo deceive u.....
There are more professional opportunities in western countries than Malaysia....
A lot of Malaysians still migrate all in a bid for greener pastures......
As u said Nigerians migrate to countries with higher income and better wages.....
Malaysia is not one of those countries that offer any better pay package....
1000 dollars per month is considered extremely good salary in malaysia.....
And u need to be well connected n lucky to secure those kind of jobs.....
The average wage is less than 400 dollars...
So tell me, as an immigrant from naija what can those wages do to improve ur life..
What they should tell us is cost of living is cheap in Malaysia n I'll agree, not all those nonsense they parotting....
I'm even sure some african countries pay better wages than Malaysia......
Labour is cheap in Malaysia and that's why it's a manufacturing destination, just like China.....
And who told u a nigerian masters holders cannot be a cab driver in Malaysia.....
The probable reason u won't see a naija PhD holder doing such is because the financial return isn't worth it, compared to western countries....
These guyz shouting Malaysia are into fraudulent activities and that's the fast money they are talking about.....
They've been challenged to mention those legitimate hustles that fetch big money.....
They are yet to reply.....
One of them mention IT jobs.....
IT professionals earn big everywhere so long as u know ur onions.....
And there's no where they earn fat pay check than the US and Aussie itself....
The starting salary for a fresh IT professional in those 2 countries is around 70-80thousand dollars annually......
Let them come and tell me mid level IT guyz in Malaysia earn such.. .
As in oniro gbogbo....
What has been seen cannot be unseen.....
We know what happens in Malaysia as per naija runs....
My cousin was dhere for a while, I know what he does and the bad money he made while he was there.....

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by 400billionman: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
latexxbro:
Some guys here are really fvcked up for real,Some one opens a thread to share his life in Australia and then Boom everyOne is here claiming to know better than everyone...Why don't simply open your own thread and also those who say Malay is better why don't you open a thread and Compare the two...Both of the countries are better in some aspect actually,I can actually say that Canada is better because I schooled there but I could be wrong because I haven't been to the other countries....So guys let's take a rest and watch the Op reveal his life as a playboy Bachelor..

Kudos
Which playboy asks for PM s from Nairaland ladies? The thread is funny but I refuse to laugh

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by adegeye38(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
ok sir i hear you. you be big person or small person na for yourself. you get? thats nobody's concern. "all mallam to his own kettle. Lol its funny on nairaland how nonentities actually brag with what they dont have. if this was instagram. this kinda post wont have gotten the much attention it got on nairaland. I mean what is the point of bragging about your life in a forum where nobody knows you and no one actually cares to know you. Who you trying to please? whatever you have in life, somebody has it better so why brag here. People should learn to sit their ass down in one piece and be humble! Nairaland is the confirmed den of mediocres and people failures who use the forum as an avenue to insult people's real time achievement to make their miserable lives feel better. too bad! please adegeye kindly note the highlight" was not referring to you. that was a piece of my mind.
point taken
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by boyjo: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
selflessmaya:

i actually understand what the dude is trying to say, most nigerians in diaspora only "claim rich" cos they earn in foreign currency, so, in nigeria, they are rich but where they earn & stay, they're below or exactly middle class. this is cos most diaspora countries do not encourage entrepreneurship in nigerians, the prevailing class are the civil servants who work for a salary, they make their salary, get by and send money home to maybe try and build house in their hometown or for commercial rent somewhere.
malaysia, china, dubai etc(asian & middle eastern countries) are the regions where many nigerians go to and can start up their own thing and become tycoons if that makes sense. they can actually live lavish home & abroad. import export headquaters for everything coming into nigeria is mostly asia(human hair, clothes, electronics) niqqas who hammer can hammer better in asia.
in terms of development and oyiboness, australia is ahead of malaysia but in terms of self-driven success by regions, nigerians in malaysia china japan qatar & dubai have more bread-making opportunities and are mostly richer, take it or leave it. whether what they're doing there is pure or not is irrelevant to this discussion, the fact is that europe & australia are not places for hustlers, just those who want the obodo oyibo experience, want to leave naija and want to earn in euros or pounds.
canada & the US are the "safe" countries, in the sense that hustlers can thrive there and civil workers are there in numbers. making it there is easier than say UK or australia or new zealand, u can almost only excel as a civil servant in these 3 places & the pay is not as crazy as nigerians think plus they still pay bills in oyibo currency, so, they're making it and they're giving it mostly back.

@OP pls respect yourself, this thread is an embarrassment, stop embarrassing yourself, the quest hotel u posted for a so-called "first class" experience is quest apartment hotel in south wales australia with going rate of $120 per night which is N40k in naira and that is nothing compared to the cost of hotels in high end ABJ or LAG and niqqas drop money there day in day out and they dont feel it sef. now, for a person earning in Aus$ . .. $120 should be nothing if you're making big bucks!!!
and nigerians are so easy to fool, take pics of a tiny hotel bed that looks 3 star at most and photos of yankee streets and they'll believe anything.
as for babes, ppl who have lived in oyibo land will verify that to take photo with white girls is easier than ABC, just go to a club on friday and buy them drinks and about 6 chicks will rally around u, peck u, flash b00obs and take 1 million pics of fun times but it ends there, they're not going anywhere with u and many ppl know this, except if u go to tacky areas, then you're broke and the ugly fatties will follow u home. u want to show u're this crooner playboy u claim u are, the only proof is to floss your toys, but you're posting pics u took at the fvcking subway, taking pics of hotel rooms when u could have flossed your high-rise apartment. if u are living the legal hushpuppi life, it would show, only ppl who are poor and resident in nigeria and not very well off to travel will fall for this mess.
you're not accustomed to the good life OP and it shows, this is new to u and it went straight to your head and it isnt even all that, calm down! yes, even if u are washing toilets in yankee, niqqas will still be on your case to see if you can help them get to that side and girls will still gas u up for the same reason, all na wash and it's inherent human selfishness, they're going after their own gain.
and no ffs OP, australia has always been a civilized place to stay but no one in UK or US wants to move to australia, it's a dead end, it's cut off from all the others and far AF, ppl in australia wish to get green card and migrate to where life is happening.
i think most nigerians who are not well-traveled do not understand how common & cheap basic things are outside nigeria, for example we know how cheap electricity, internet and other basic things are outside compared to naija, same with life in general, that is why an uber driver in germany can go to low class german restaurants and take pics and it will look like they're balling because low class in germany gets basic things and the restaurant will still look posh-ish compared to what counts as a low class restaurant in naija.
i'm making this long post because i know desperation is ugly, i dont want some unfortunate boys & girls to go embarass themselves or put up with humiliation cos they think u can give them a come up, real ballers OP show off a lot but refuse to be reached, they are used to ppl asking them and they are tired, yet here u are on nairaland asking to be messaged, trying to tease ppl with bare minimum to have your ego stroked wtf.
no one is saying you're not getting laid in aussie, i'm just saying that the average guy in 3rd yr in uniport who is fine boy-ish and has an ugly car is getting more pussy than u, so in terms of playboy-ness, u're not even there. on top of that, u dont have that insane yankee cash and it shows. acting like u never have anything good. for god's sake, AUSTRALIA IS BORING AF, i have been there many times and i couldnt wait to get the hell out, it has no social life, evrything is just meh, compared to MIAMI, LAS VEGAS, CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, even annoying TORONTO and rainy boring LONDON is better than the most happening place in aussie and for u to brag about flexing in SYDNEY, my guy u really havent been around much.
this is a feel good thread u made cos of whatever u're going thru at the moment to remind yourself that no matter what you're better off cos you're in obodo oyibo. stop it! it's embarrassing..
yes this is very long and i wrote it very long cos i can imagine the type of person this is, ppl who DM him will humiliate the hell out of themselves for his pleasure cos that's just what he wants to have his ass kissed for bare minimum. it's ok if someone wants to share his everyday life in yankee, i can understand that, some dude did his own for going to study in russia and it was like a journal or so, no one was expecting him to floss and post a ferrari, just a life diary, he even posted his snap, no one judged him. but this one is out here with an aggrandized title and nothing to show for it. a very sub-conscious pepper dem gang mentality going on in his lil mind and he has nothing to show for it, OP effizzy is easy to prove, show us pics of the trips u take, your rides, your crib, girls chilling with u in exotic locations with indisputable proof that you're the one, u dont even need to show face. for all we know u might be a hotel staff who makes beds. who does this niqqa think he's talking to? it's shocking how little some ppl think of nigerians, like a meal of french fries is supposed to impress?? fix it jesus!

i didnt even read all the pages before i commented cos OP was too cringe but now that i have gone thru it, we have some really sharp ppl on NL, HERE ARE SOME SMART PPL ON THIS THREAD WHO CAUGHT UP TO OP'S NONSENSE FAST AND CALLED HIM OUT IMMEDIATELY:

Weldone bro, I`m sure you`ve saved a lot of people their breadth. grin
I haven`t been to Australia but i did feel a little embarrassed reading through the thread.
In fairness to the OP, he did mention that he was bored.
And when you`re bored what do you do most times..? Come to Nairaland of course.

5 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
i take it my post's been read. good!

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bad belles everywhere cry

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
selflessmaya:

speak for yourself, 40k per night is cheap for me, for almost everyone i know and for any one who is allegedly "upperclass" as u claim. do u know what 40k is that is not even up to money most guys give their girlfriend to make hair and fix, we're not even talking of the numerous side chicks or the price of brazilian. what is 40k??
and no, i did not say u were doing a diploma, i added it there for sarcasm cos u said when ppl ask u what u do u say you're getting a diploma and u dont mention your green card and i removed it from my comment cos i knew many ppl might not understand the sarcastic tone which is that u'll say diploma unto say u're actually dangote disguising as a diploma obtainer yimu & it was an irrelevant mention so i removed it.
lmao, this life is funny sha, i cannot even say the price of where i am right now cos it'd be very easy to trace cos of the exclusivity & range, if u are in this mantra hotel or wherever, then your life truly sucks cos i have checked it on tripadvisor and the hotels i book when i'm on the move, may god never let me find myself in a hotel of such mantra league, see curse o. lemme just say this: if u wake up in my body with my annual earnings and my account balance, u wont want to ever be yourself again, if u knew me in real life, if someone tells u u will be like me, my niqqa, u will shout AMEN. sit down! hotel in australian CAPITAL that lowest price for room goes for $109 US is not even 3 star, the suite aint sh!t. how much? $300 at most wtf... i dont even know what to say to you haha
u posted a pic of a review of a cheap hotel that is a studio room for 2 people OP, for 228 aud dollars which is like $170 US, $170 OP $170 wtf is wrong with u?? is that even enough for a night at a club? what is wrong with you? u are sooo not used to money. stop embarrassing yourself... i know for a fact that guys who drive uber in germany & london bring in at least $3000 a month, even to them $170 is NOTHING. it is money for football bet, who do u think u are talking to here? and u want to convince us all u now book suites when there are regular & studio rooms that u always book & seem to love so much.

if this is too long for your lil brain to process, dont read, stay clueless and i dont answer DMs. nairalanders pls hustle hard, dont kill ppl and damn your soul but hustle hustle work HARD!! and respect other ppl's hustle, poverty will always insult the hell out of ppl, if they tell us all to off VPN naw and show bank statement, some ppl here wont even believe the ppl from all walks of life who come to this site. perhaps there must have been one time someone insulted davido on this site, e pain am too much he opened account just to clap back as an unknown entity and got called a broke boy. maybe paddy adenuga even has an account here where he's always getting dragged and someone will tell him it's poverty that is worrying him.
u see this niqqa's mentality?? it is one thing for maga to pay and u want your enemies who wanted to see u fall to cry blood and famz from a distance, it's another thing for a human being to wake up & decide to do pepper dem gang for strangers on the internet for no reason just to gas himself up and feel good. if a man now who is looking for his hustle to pay off contacts him now to ask for directions he will take him on a looooonnnnngggg ride, while constantly reminding the poor guy that his life sucks and in the end, he still has no ability to move mountains for anybody cos he's still busting his asss to eat.
dude, if i mention my networth, u will stagger & i was born in 1993, u're probably older than me and i can tell u for a fact that the 1990s generation, we have started producing our own set of billionaires, i am not one of them but i know some & i'm more than halfway there. get it? so who tf are u? fyi, i am a she not a he, come correct! a self-made filthy rich she! no, mosquitos wont bite me, i'm not even in nigeria right now & i'm in nigeria a lot and it doesnt bite me then either. yes, it's nice to meet me. and yes all the ballers i know started in naija and most are still in naija and i'm in naija at least 5-6 months a year. nigeria is in africa and ppl are making it biggg! dangote lives in nigeria, so does almost every nigerian billionaire, money has no borders. the fact you're working for peanuts & putting up with racism does not make u better than dangote cos u live in ostrichalia, does it? i dont live in asia, why would i hype it if i havent seen it transform ppl before my very eyes? it's not even one of my bases. europe is for civil servants or patchers, asia is for aspiring ballers or patchers, u refuse to patch in asia, keep your head down, work hard, be smart & asia will let u flourish, europe on the other hand, either patch or fall in line and take what the white man gives u.

this will be my last reply to u, ppl like u can never fly high cos while there is no limit, you feel on top of the world when you're just standing on a 2 storey building, other guys at your level are looking up at the sky, praying to baba god to get there, u instead choose to come here and look down at those below and make them feel sorry for themselves. stop embarrassing yourself. there's nothing wrong with a guy trying to show off. is it a crime to not be a baller and be a playboy, is it not a free world?
but OP i understand ppl, i know the place your post came from and it is an ugly place.. i brought u back to reality and u tried to trash me and failed lol. i am happy it's me that even dragged u cos i would have felt really sorry for a struggling guy if he had called u out and u tried to sh!t on him like this cos if i was broke e for pain me sha. OP u are not on my level, take it or leave it. i will not even read your future reply so save it.
if u really want to clap back,
open a new snapchat account no one knows about and i will do the same, post username here and i shall post mine, let nairalanders for once be fully entertained by your small life. we turn off messages, no one can reach us, public account so everybody can see, wont show face or even body, just 1 wk of lavishness to show how much we can blow if we wanted to, let us make it to instablog9ja, COME CORRECT!!. to sit u down sef, i will be the first to make a post as long as u show that suite in canberra u claim to be in first with bad bishes everywhere, u do that, i will be the first to spend and show. i have time this week, limit of $7k daily, go hard or go home. except of course you are hushpuppi or wizkid then i will humble myself cos i know my seniors.. dont piss me off by posting pics of burger and cake dont annoy me, find the nearest hermes or chanel store, walk in, geotag always, video the transactions, get home and make a small dent in it so i know u wont be returning it. show receipts. but this one u're talking $170, mr ostraylia, that's not a good start now is it? allow me to humble u the right way. we'll call it our 7k-7day challenge. SIT DOWN!

if u are waiting for me to prove anything to u on NL and attach screenshots, u must be high on kaikai & u will wait forever lmao. all OP has to say is about "all the girls he's bullsh!tting" "how all your girlfriends wont talk to u cos it's you but they'll talk to him" "threw shade at those who still dream of US & UK instead of australia where he found himself" "then threw shade at the smaller cities in the same australia so those living there can cry blood, even if u make it to the australia and you're not in his city, he still needs u to feel inferior" "insulting shoprite cos he knows it will hit many ppl" "pls, no ugly girls, u know yourselves" "when you've been abroad infact you'll laugh when naija ppl try to intimidate you on social media" his profile pic is "go to sleep bro she's not thinking about u" he's trying to cause niqqas to question their own existence and he's not even at the top himself. let me make it clear that i dont think OP is living in squalor but if u know any civil servant in diaspora, they all have average lives where they are and OP is just like them or below average. is it a crime to not be bill gates? no. but see, it is a crime to not even have much, feel u have arrived and the only time u see the ppl below u, u want them to think less of themselves, so u can feel even bigger. that is OP for u.

he opened a thread called "Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success(quotedbelow)":

these are things that cos economy is tight and things are hard, a lot of ppl aspire to, he is here to crap on ppl, to make them feel even their best is not good enough, i know human psychology too well this is a sick sadistic need he has to feed, to make ppl bitter & convince himself he has haters when no one knows who the fvck he is. he opened another thread to talk crap about a girl he knew during NYSC who did absolutely nothing to him, they got back in contact recently, he toasted the babe and left her hanging on her bday, oya here have a pancake. wehh done. all of u co-signing with him, he only likes u, if u belittle yourself, so if u have any self-respect, see this sad dude for what he really is and stop disgracing yourself or suit yourself and keep groveling. this is a person who has tasted poverty, his money is not that long but he cant handle minor success.

if he had opened this thread to just show off while broke, why would i give a fvck? but he's here being condescending as fvck, insulting all of u incase u cant read subtle shade, a lot of nigerians cant even tell when someone is smiling and slapping them, they will be smiling and shining teeth with their slapper. OP is here telling ppl his DMs are open, so they can contact him, so struggling guys can belittle & humiliate themselves in private in his DM with hopes of a better life and babes who want to shine can belittle themselves even more while he feels even better with every humility they show him. the type a poor guy will contact and after saying oga oga, it wont pay off, when the poor guy withdraws from him and tell him the long ting he put him on is not fair but god will judge, he will now tell him, he has ruined everything, that he would have secured him visa, infact he's on it as they speak and he planned it as a surprise but for this thing he said, it's over and the poor guy will now go and be crying at how he blocked his blessings not knowing he's been dealing with an everyday josephat. HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER ANYONE!! eh? what kind of wickedness is this one hahaha? e weak me, e tire me. bye bye. lmao

haha babe stop playing yourself. textbook example of a pick-me hustling backwards. scope before u shoot your shot, always! lmao, she wants to get chose sooo bad.

My nigga leave the OP, don’t mind him. You go to a country where the government is spoon feeding you and you come to nairaland wishing to oppress real hustlers. Like what the heck will you tell ladies to PM you over common Australia? Damn! Well, I’m to big to drag you sha. But next time, hold your side well before coming to the public to show off. For future reference, keep your receipts in your pocket because that’s some people’s toothbrush money. No vex

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by daben1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
what kind of rubbish is this on frontpage. you are in australia? of all countries. . . even malaysia wey better pass australia 100 times don cast, guys for there no dey make noise. if its not dubai, NY, canada, qatar ogbeni hide your face joor. lagos wey i jejely dey better pass australia self. lol australia playboy? so?
no sense for this your talk i swear>>nairaland girls should pm you cause you are in australia. lol as if rich yahoo boys or big men in nigeria have all been exhausted. guy no go hustle well. my guys for base wey move last year don dey build house for here. dey mumu yourself for nairaland. the mod that pushed this rubbish to frontpage bia be very careful
''your guys for base wey move last year don dey build houe'' and you still dey lag dey beef person wey don pass ''seven seas'' go Australia. You dey use your guys dey make mouth, you're speaking out of frustration. Tell OP make him show you the way joor!

4 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by youcanmakeit: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
. . even malaysia wey better pass australia 100 times ed

You must be silly for saying that.. lolz.

How can you compare Malaysia and Australia
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by NovusHomo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Are you sure you can understand comprehension, I said give the information to those who hope to travel there

Did you read me typing that I want to travel, mehhnnn you are unintelligent, no jokes

You better go and read productive things that would change your life, waiting for one dumb guy to start writing how he knacks chics, instead of you to go get one yourself

Dumb people interest dump people with dumb talk cheesy

Oh yes I UNDERSTAND COMPREHENSION (understand understanding). Its your use of the English language that is incomprehensible. OLODO.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Basalt(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

So I should start posting stuffs on social media right? No vex! Take it or leave it, as long as you’re from a shithole country like myself don’t be deceived by the many funny European working standard dreams, I can’t start counting my achievements. But I know I won’t get such even in 5 years in the so called working countries, that is if I have to save every penny I get paid.

And please they don’t sell kidneys here, how much is a kidney transplant ? So how will he afford to even build a house with sale of kidney? Nigerians na wa. Don’t be deceived, Malaysia is Bae

But what do they mainly do there to earn more money than other parts.
You seem to condemn the working standard.

What exactly do guys do in Malaysia that brings them money more than those in Australia even though Aussie pays higher wages?
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Adasun(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Paradigm777:
Bobo yi Ti ya were fa
don't get u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / Gay And Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.