Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off (3123 Views)

See The Kind Of Annoying And Wicked Gift Newly Wed Couple Got From A Guest / Annoying And Hilarious Picture Of A Child That Is Abused / Nairalanders Who Piss Me Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by swaggaz(f): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
Excuse me mods and admin, the bans in this forum is getting irritating and annoying and I'm telling you one last ban, I'll be out of this forum for good, Why did I get banned for putting that foul-mouthed clit called THE-AMAKA in her place, when she didn't get banned for running her mouth like a slopy wagon even though I reported her twice, I'm getting pissed off with all these senseless bans. The moment I report a stalking and abusive user the moderators don't do anything about it, but the moment I get reported, there comes a 120 hour ban. . .

Seun, you've got to do something about this senseless bans, this is the 4th ban I'm getting since the beginning of this year and the 2nd ban this month, I try to obey the rules but all these psychoic mods are making it look like a battle of the users here. . .

Debosky or whomever that got me banned is getting me pissed off and making this forum a highly disgusting place for me, so please stop with all these useless bans unless you want to be the only remaining user in this forum. . . angry
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by djcandy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
wao I like your swagga gurl. lol.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Scooby1(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2010
Mamagee grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 1:02am On Mar 01, 2010
swaggaz:

Excuse me mods and admin, the bans in this forum is getting irritating and annoying and I'm telling you one last ban, I'll be out of this forum for good, Why did I get banned for putting that foul-mouthed [size=14pt]clit[/size] called THE-AMAKA in her place, when she didn't get banned for running her mouth like a slopy wagon even though I reported her twice, I'm getting pissed off with all these senseless bans. The moment I report a stalking and abusive user the moderators don't do anything about it, but the moment I get reported, there comes a 120 hour ban. . .

Seun, you've got to do something about this senseless bans, this is the 4th ban I'm getting since the beginning of this year and the 2nd ban this month, I try to obey the rules but all these psychoic mods are making it look like a battle of the users here. . .

Debosky or whomever that got me banned is getting me pissed off and making this forum a highly disgusting place for me, so please stop with all these useless bans unless you want to be the only remaining user in this forum. . . angry
and who has the foul mouth? who did you put in their place, i'm not the one who was banned here. lol!!! and you are still wondering why you were banned? lol!!!
you are obviously a child.
when i spoke to you, i didn't use foul language and start cursing all over the place, like you did.
neither do i go looking for unnecessary trouble.
when you want to "argue" or "debate" do it with class and not like someone who has had no home training cursing all over the place.
FYI: learn to follow the rules. the rules don't bend and break for mama-gee  tongue
report me for what? you dey jealous me? LOL!!!
I JUST DEY LAUGH OOOO  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by amebono1: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and who has the foul mouth? who did you put in their place, i'm not the one who was banned here. lol!!! and you are still wondering why you were banned? lol!!!
you are obviously a child.
when i spoke to you, i didn't use foul language and start cursing all over the place, like you did.
neither do i go looking for unnecessary trouble.
when you want to "argue" or "debate" do it with class and not like someone who has had no home training cursing all over the place.
FYI: learn to follow the rules. the rules don't bend and break for mama-gee  tongue
report me for what? you dey jealous me? LOL!!!
I JUST DEY LAUGH OOOO  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin you couldn't have said it better, more like cursing like some ajegunle agbero

swaggaz:

and I'm telling you one last ban, I'll be out of this forum for good[color=#990000][/color],

Oh my gawddd, pls mukina can you ban her again and again, good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Odunnu: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2010
OSANOBUA!!Chei Mamagee,dem don ban u again.
Mods abeg,isnt it time yet to gv her an award as d user wt d highest ban rate?
Bt come o,The Amaka,do u by chance share the same guy wt ds Mamagee?hw com both of u r always bickering and quarellin,huh?
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Scooby1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
Odunnu:

OSANOBUA!!Chei Mamagee,dem don ban u again.
Mods abeg,isnt it time yet to gv her an award as d user wt d highest ban rate?
Bt come o,The Amaka,do u by chance share the same guy wt ds Mamagee?hw com both of u r always bickering and quarellin,huh?

Dramaland grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
she is the one that is always bickering, not me. when you calmly approach her, she wants to have a match for "who can curse the most" and i'm like "have some class"
she is soooooooooooo immature. and sometimes common words, she doesn't know what they mean. like surrogate?!?!? i can only guess she is 14, at the most, so that should explain it.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Odunnu: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
Na wa o!
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by dominique(f): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
one more ban and mamagee will be out of our faces for good
cant wait cheesy
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by snowdrops(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
swaggaz:

Excuse me mods and admin, the bans in this forum is getting irritating and annoying and I'm telling you one last ban, I'll be out of this forum for good, Why did I get banned for putting that foul-mouthed clit called THE-AMAKA in her place, when she didn't get banned for running her mouth like a slopy wagon even though I reported her twice, I'm getting pissed off with all these senseless bans. The moment I report a stalking and abusive user the moderators don't do anything about it, but the moment I get reported, there comes a 120 hour ban. . .

I sympathise with you. It appears the AMAKA and Debosky have some thing going thats why she is not being punished accordingly for her crimes.
These sought of unfairness ultimately spell demise of hitherto popular forums.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2010
snowdrops:

I sympathise with you. It appears the AMAKA and Debosky have some thing going thats why she is not being punished accordingly for her crimes.
OH PLEASE!!! just cut it with your assumptions.
see the posts and you will know the reason why she was banned.
she didn't follow the rules, SIMPLE!!! we all know her character
look at my posts and you will see i didn't curse her or use foul language. so where is the crime i committed? stop being jealous.
and stop being mama-gee's guardian angel.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by amebono1: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

she is the one that is always bickering, not me. when you calmly approach her, she wants to have a match for "who can curse the most" and i'm like "have some class"
she is soooooooooooo immature. and sometimes common words, she doesn't know what they mean. like surrogate?!?!? i can only guess she is 14, at the most, so that should explain it.

I agree with you , she thinks she is in a kinda contest where by the winner gets a gold medal for cursing better

Sometimes i come across some of her posts, and i'm like,does this gurl really know the meaning of these words, cos they just dont match with her sentence

This is the same gurl that once argued with smone on some thread that  SARDINE IS A TYPE OF FISH BUT NOT A FISH  grin, how daft could one be?

Pleaseeeeeee
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
!amebo no1:

I agree with you , she thinks she is in a kinda contest where by the winner gets a gold medal for cursing better

Sometimes i come across some of her posts, and i'm like,does this gurl really know the meaning of these words, cos they just dont match with her sentence

This is the same gurl that once argued with smone on some thread that  SARDINE IS A TYPE OF FISH BUT NOT A FISH  grin, how daft could one be?

Pleaseeeeeee
OMG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by snowdrops(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

OH PLEASE!!! just cut it with your assumptions.
see the posts and you will know the reason why she was banned.
she didn't follow the rules, SIMPLE!!! we all know her character
look at my posts and you will see i didn't curse her or use foul language. so where is the crime i committed? stop being jealous.
and stop being mama-gee's guardian angel.

I have come across a good number of your previous posts and the common theme is overt or covert confrontation and divisiveness. Therefore i didnt need to go through the said posts to reach a conclusion about you. You have been a registered user here too long and feel it is your playground. What goes around comes around.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by jidobaba(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
i've sworn never to beat any girl in this life,
but if i ever jam the Amaka face-to-face that resolve will be sorely tested!
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2010
snowdrops:

I have come across a good number of your [size=15pt]previous posts[/size] and the common theme is overt or covert confrontation and divisiveness. [size=15pt]Therefore i didnt need to go through the said posts[/size] to reach a conclusion about you. You have been a registered user here too long and feel it is your playground. What goes around comes around.

yes, and that was me months ago, very much irrelevant.
we are talking about right now, so stick with it.
but next time don't talk about what you don't know, unless you saw the discussion at hand.
and i've learned my lesson, i don't know about her. you can take a horse to the lake but you can't make it drink. . .
but anyway. . NEXT!!!
 cool

jidobaba:

i've sworn never to beat any girl in this life,
but if i ever jam the Amaka face-to-face that resolve will be sorely tested!
whatabitch
REPORTED!!! lol
i love this thing.  grin
don't be upset at my bluntness or you want to have a heart attack over someone from the internet? lmfao!
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by jaybee3(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
@jidobaba
Haba, chillout oh.
what ever happened to not taking NL serious?
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by jidobaba(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

REPORTED!!! lol
i love this thing.  grin
don't be upset at my bluntness or you want to have a heart attack over someone from the internet? lmfao![/color]

that the best you can do?
little girl compensating for lack of bosoms and arse
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2010
wetin dey worry you? did i strike a nerve in the past? did i hurt your feelings?
poor you, nothing i can do about it.
keep vexing over NL.
the only thing you can do to "try" and bring a female down is talking about bosoms and behind? and how are they even related? LMFAO!!! and that's the best you've got? sit down jo
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Scooby1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
abeg make una chill now, no need 4 all dis aggro now. Hope Amaka, Mamagee & Jidobaba will make up and spread loff grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by honeric01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
As long as it's mama-gizzard that was banned, I'm satisfied with it even though it was another "craw-craw" lipsrsealed that got her banned cheesy.

i prefer the surviving craw-craw to the banned "craw-craw", at least we can breath better now!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
If you refuse to change your ways, you will continue receiving bans.

Secondly, this is not a case of some others escaping while others are punished - I have read the reports you made, and most of them were not insults, merely opinions. However, you incessantly violate the word censor and use unprintable insults and you expect not to be banned?

Even right now you are insulting people and you think you won't be banned?

If you decide to leave then that is your prerogative - for me that is one less troublemaker to watch out for.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
snowdrops:

Hehehehe. . . . what won't I hear on nairaland? Some said it was because I had a thing with mama-gee that she was getting banned, now it's with Amaka? cheesy

If you have evidence of where Amaka has broken the rules, go click the report to moderator button and she'll be banned swiftly. I do not look at usernames before issuing bans, only at the rules and the any violations that occur.

Besides, Amaka has been banned numerous times, hence her reincarnation as 'the amaka'. If you have time for more conspiracy theories, by all means concoct them and I will read them next time I'm bored.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by maedan(f): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
Funny how two people that are soo alike just can't stand eachother. I guess it's true what they say about "likes repel". I remember The Amaka when she first joined shocked shocked. Anyway you two girls are my lil faves so bury the hatchet, hug and make up cos you two would make a great team of femme fatales, terrorizing each topic on NL grin.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 1:02am On Mar 03, 2010
@ debosky
actually this is my first account registering as "The Amaka" there are more than one "Amakas" you know, maybe one was banned, but that ain't me. i came in here for my first time with this name. Aug 6
holla!!!

maedan:

Funny how two people that are soo alike just can't stand eachother. I guess it's true what they say about "likes repel". I remember The Amaka when she first joined  shocked shocked. Anyway you two girls are my lil faves so bury the hatchet, hug and make up cos you two would make a great team of femme fatales, terrorizing each topic on NL grin.
alike as in how? i don't reason like her, so don't even say we are alike.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 03, 2010
@debosky
do you have "moderator status" for the whole forum or just the romance section
i need to speak with someone about one of my thread that was locked for no apparent reason?
someone told me to look at the profile of mods for their emails but none that i know of have any.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by maedan(f): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2010
@ The Amaka, of course you two are different - in similar ways, lol. No need to take offence anyways. It's just that I've studied you two and trust me, you guys have something in common: you both like to dominate the scene. You guys are like Marmite: folks either love you or hate you. Shaa, never mind.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2010
yeah i get you.
i guess its a Capricorn thing.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by maedan(f): 7:01am On Mar 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yeah i get you.
i guess its a Capricorn thing.

LOL.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
wait, now that i think about it.
mama-gee was reporting opinions simply because she didn't agree with them as insults? lolol!!!
so she can't even distinguish insults between opinions? GOSH, how young is this girl?
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by snowdrops(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Off the record;

Who bans the moderator?

Seun should empower a percentage of active users to suspend erring moderators. I have examples of such in mind but will not say tongue

debosky:

Hehehehe. . . . what won't I hear on nairaland? Some said it was because I had a thing with mama-gee that she was getting banned, now it's with Amaka? cheesy

If you have evidence of where Amaka has broken the rules, go click the report to moderator button and she'll be banned swiftly. I do not look at usernames before issuing bans, only at the rules and the any violations that occur.

Besides, Amaka has been banned numerous times, hence her reincarnation as 'the amaka'. If you have time for more conspiracy theories, by all means concoct them and I will read them next time I'm bored.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

10 Fascinating Facts You Didn’t Know About Farting / SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders / Ovi Chat Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.