Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer (540 Views)

Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) / "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by kingist: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Dolapo Coker, the first female graduate of Microbiology of the University of Ife in 1972 and was also the first female National President of the Nigeria Institute of Food Science & Technology.

70-year-old Nutrition Consultant in this interview talks about nutritional facts commonly interpreted incorrectly, following her two book, 'It Was Grace' and 'The Buffet Table'.

See Extraction below

Do you drink beer?

Yes, I drink beer but in moderation too. I take all brands of beer.

What about the alcohol in them?

I know my limits as an individual. For example, I usually mix my beer with soft drinks because soft drinks are too sweet for my liking. So, I’d rather go for any beer that is bitter. In fact, the more bitter the better.

But isn’t that sinful for a Christian who is actively engaged in church activities like yourself?

Do Christians not take wine? Does wine not have alcohol? Every wine does. It is fruit of the vine that is used to make wine. Wine is typically fermented and thus, has alcohol. Though, the percentage of alcohol depends on the stage of fermentation.

Let me tell you, anything that is called fruit wine is not wine but fruit drink. Go Google the meaning of wine and you’ll see it is something that is fermented and must have alcohol. So, all these concoctions that they call fruit wine, non-alcoholic wines, etc., are not wine and should not be called wine at all. In fact, I run away from them because they are concoctions. That’s why you see some of them are blue, green, etc.

All those drinks they call fruit juices, does it ever occur to you that each pack has the same taste from year to year? But when you buy two oranges and eat them, do you not notice they both taste differently? So how come these packaged so-called “pure juice” you buy are forever the same taste? As a food scientist though, I know what went wrong; that is, what was done to make them taste the same. So, I wouldn’t patronize them. I either blend my own juice or preferably, eat my fruits like that for benefits of the roughages. I am not saying we should not patronize these drinks, but it is however important that we are careful about the amount we take in.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/70-year-old-female-nutrition-consultant.html
Re: 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by majamajic(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2017
My gf must read this grin
Re: 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by tyson98: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Lpl cheesy grin
Re: 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by phintohlar(f): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2017
majamajic:
My gf must read this grin
i'm reading it already
Re: 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by rentAcock(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2017
I can't help but wonder why I have nip.ples as a man, I mean it feels good when my lady stimulates them,other than that, I see no purpose of a semi mammary gland that produces no milk.

I woke up this morning and that's all I've occupied myself with, strange.
Re: 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by majamajic(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
i'm reading it already

grin grin grin

She is here
Re: 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by Partnerbiz3: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Dtink kunu
Re: 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by mofeoluwadassah: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2017
abeg iya silika give me 2 bottles of beer...them don give us license to drink
Re: 70-year-old Female Nutrition Consultant Encourages Women To Drink Beer by ibkkk(f): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Upload Hottest B0oty Video Yet On Instagram — WATCH / ‘I Was Burnt Completely And Left To Die’ – Burn Survivor Desire Benjamin's Story / I Can't Trust My Husband Again - Eniko, Kevin Hart's Wife Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.