Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) (4995 Views)

So Having Blue Balls Can Be So Painful Like This / What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by softwerk(f): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2017
For those wicked babes proving difficult to get; when it's a YES please don't say NO to him or intentionally wear tight jeans that may prove too difficult to remove in the heat of the moment grin - Save our guys from blue balls.

If she takes you to 'Hard Rock Cafe' and fails to buy you a cocktail to cool-off after the climb and you get the blue balls grin - then worry no more - simply call her a bit*ch grab your 'vaseline' and jerk-off kiss grin tongue

CURE FOR 'BLUE BALLS'

Epididymal hypertension or "blue balls" refers to the testicular aching that occurs when a male is sexually aroused for a prolonged period of time, and the blood in his genitals is not dissipated because he does not orgasm. The reason this condition is termed “blue balls” is because the scrotum may turn a bluish hue from the accumulation of deoxygenated blood in the testicles. Oxygen-rich blood is bright red while oxygen-poor blood is dark red.

When blood remains in the genitals because of prolonged sexual arousal, it does not circulate back to the heart and lungs and its dark appearance contributes to the bluish hue of the scrotum.

Epididymal hypertension does not usually last for very long, and the pain associated with it is often minor. Some men grow frustrated when they are sexually aroused but do not achieve orgasm. This frustration and failure to ejaculate can add psychological stress to physical discomfort and exacerbate his discomfort.

The simplest remedy for blue balls is orgasm and ejaculation. Masturbation is often the most viable way to achieve orgasm, especially if one's partner is not ready for intercourse. The testicular pain will dissipate slowly after orgasm, and a single orgasm should be sufficient to relieve the tension. Without orgasm, the tension will slowly relieve itself as the individual becomes less aroused.

If a man continues to experience significant or persistent pain, we recommend that they visit their doctor. 

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/how-can-i-relieve-blue-balls

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by Nbote(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Since d pain will still dissipate slowly why become an acting Vaseline crew member? U jus gave Vaseline crew hope

1 Like

Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by taylor88(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2017
"blue balls" refers to the testicular aching that occurs when a male is sexually aroused for a prolonged period of time

and what will i be doing till it gets this serious

Even if my 2 legs are off my cousin will back me to the nearest olosho joint

Can't kill myself for what N500 can cure

Ipad2 WiFi only for cheap price in ph
080*+*+*6602*+*+9568

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2017
which one be blue ball again ...do you mean their sweet potatoes grin
Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2017
softwerk! you damn gorgeous. nice one ! can we talk something more productive?
Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by BlackDBagba: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
softwerk! you damn gorgeous. nice one ! can we talk something more productive?
you want her to cure your own blue balls abi? grin

#YOLO
Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2017
taylor88:
"blue balls" refers to the testicular aching that occurs when a male is sexually aroused for a prolonged period of time

and what will i be doing till it gets this serious

Even if my 2 legs are off my cousin will back me to the nearest olosho joint

Can't kill myself for what N500 can cure

Ipad2 WiFi only for cheap price in ph
080*+*+*6602*+*+9568

So u dey go healing hour for Mr.sweet and ocabique ? grin
Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by taylor88(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2017
IwantToShashe:

So u dey go healing hour for Mr.sweet and ocabique ? grin

Lol, Na Ihunwo for rumuola sure pass oo
Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2017
taylor88:

Lol, Na Ihunwo for rumuola sure pass oo

Eh I no know that side o grin I hail you boss

Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by shollish(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
wink
Re: Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) by freethinker420(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Black Men no fit get Blue Balls. All we have is Conji..

(1) (Reply)

Lowering The Bar For Women / Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? / Who Do You Think About During Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.