Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real (1570 Views)

Your Favorite Games? / What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) / Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by khalhokage(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2017
well
according to gta logic i can carry a rocket launcher, smg. grenade , bazooka,9mm,etc all in my pocket
so i guess i will last 4 eternity
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by khalhokage(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2017
drunkcow:
well
according to gta logic i can carry a rocket launcher, smg. grenade , bazooka,9mm,etc all in my pocket

Really? With all those weapons how long do you last while playing GTA?
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by emmamedicro46(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
My favourite games are assassin's creed and FIFA so I'll fare pretty well.
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by cao(f): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
drunkcow:
well
By the time all the weight go finish your body, na so one random person go kill you real quick, collect the collectables, use your car drive commot... you go know.

1 Like

Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by cao(f): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
emmamedicro46:
My favourite games are assassin's creed and FIFA so I'll fare pretty well.
One eagle dive* later, you go die kangpe. That hay no go save you.

UPDATE:
*almost 4 hours later, finally remembers the name - leap of faith.

1 Like

Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by cao(f): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
I won't even last in my beloved Overwatch. I give myself 2 seconds. Winston go shock me once, death. Hanzo & Widowmaker go headshot me finish. One exploding tennis ball from Junkrat, death. Mei go freeze me, death, she no need to use the headshot sef.... you can see where this is going - DOA.
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
cao:

By the time all the weight go finish your body, na so one random person go kill you real quick, collect the collectables, use your car drive commot... you go know.
Aswear
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by HyDef(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2017
That Animal Crossing one reminds me of one of my favourite games of all time. Harvest Moon 64. I'd last a nice 70 years there.

I'd like to play Animal Crossing. Seems similar.
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by emmamedicro46(m): 1:00am On Sep 19, 2017
cao:
One eagle dive* later, you go die kangpe. That hay no go save you.
UPDATE: *almost 4 hours later, finally remembers the name - leap of faith.
If EZIO can do it,I can
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by Kaycee7(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
God of War - 10 seconds. I don't see myself defeating the lowest spawn
Tekken - Even Panda go beat me bloody under a min
Grand Theft Auto - Assuming I don't look for trouble, I should live forever (If Online, then I'm dead in 2 mins)
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by cao(f): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
emmamedicro46:

If EZIO can do it,I can
**clears throat** your name ain't Ezio...
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by khalhokage(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
emmamedicro46:
If EZIO can do it,I can
As someone that has received Assassin training abi?
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by Ayodele951(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Well with FPS I think i can last for hours. Cos am a badass when it comes to FPS games.
Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by cao(f): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Ayodele951:
Well with FPS I think i can last for hours. Cos am a badass when it comes to FPS games.
In real life, where you don't automatically heal yourself or a magical healthpack to heal you or someone having to shoot you several times before you die. So...unless you've got some actual military training, you might want to re-evaluate your odds of surviving.

2 Likes

Re: How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real by emmamedicro46(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ayodele951:
FpS' is the worst ,bullets and rounds flying everywhere you would barely lift your gun before it all ends

(1) (Reply)

Red Dead Redemption On Xbox One Backward Compatibility Is Here At Last. / Ps4 VR Headset & Camera For Sale / What Are Your Favourite Homebrew Apps For Ps3/ps4,and What Are Their Features?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.