Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother (1549 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' / Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by ebucha: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Spare the rode and spoil the child. He failed in his duties as a father to bring up the boy in line with the Christian and societal norms and today the idol worshipper is bringing pain and shame to him. When he couldn't cope with the chemistry associated with the study of Geology while in UNN, instead of you as a father to speak with him and council him you choose to send him abroad and he ended up with a "Third Class" in political science in a UK university where even my great grant mother can make a first class. This boy is so dull that he couldn't scale through any employment interview even with a UK cetificate at a time when they were lot of jobs in this country.Today the Anti-Christ is bringing pain and shame to you. Some body said he left geology in UNN for Political science in UK due to incessant strike....lol����
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by omenka(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
I made up my mind I wasn't gonna kick a man who's already down but this right here sounds kinda funny.

The father is sure too old to dance with the python and broke his waste trying to do the shakiti bobo step.

Papa, ndo inugo. smiley
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Omeokachie: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerian army did worse to Tompolo's father.

The old man died few days afterwards.
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Jesusloveyou: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
It will even be more better if the old fool die, for supporting his idiotic son criminality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President,ministers / Obasanjo And Kwankwaso Pictured Together At Dangote's Daughter Dinner. / Gov. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo Giving Gombe World Class Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.