Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,262 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? (1708 Views)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Joel3(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by rottennaija(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Joel3:
we dated and did romances. the only thing we didn't do is just sex and kiss, this act would already have happened before now but because of some things on my part i was not able to program her at that period as she was eager to come and see me which i believe for sex purpose.

before now i press her breast and rub allover her body when are together she profess that she love me. during the relationship her attitude somehow upset me and turn me off from her so i back out. she was begging me for two days that she cannot stay without me that she will sick but I didn't give in. instead i told her it's over and we can only be just friends. she already seen that i am not giving her the attention she need and notice how serious i was other than just friends. but now she is stating that we never dated and we were only just friends. she said she wouldn't have dated me and she will never date me. she said we were only friends and was only trying to understand me and i was giving her attitude and she cannot put up with such a guy like me. she said i was only interested in her pant which wouldn't have happened. this got me upset that if i want her pant i wouldn't have backed out i would have make sure i fuc.k her. but still she wouldn't listened and keep saying it's all i wanted and she is not a fool so she wouldn't have giving it to me. never that she is not attracted to me and can resist me.

now i am pained that she could say such a thing.
this could be because i didn't lash her before i take my live. i tried to go back to her but she is now the one giving me attitude she doesn't trust and free with me any longer. although i can still touch her but she will remove my hand if i tried to romance her. i want to mess her this time because she said so many things that affect my ego and pride. she said i can never see her pant and boasted about it. and that's not my priority but because of so many things she said i want to do it now.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Joel3(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
rottennaija:

How old are you?
how does that relate to topic
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Joel3:
how does that relate to topic

My friend answer him

How old are you undecided

10 Likes

Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by nrexzy: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
U were friendzoned
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Chidonc(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2017
some have sense they cannot use.
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Joel3(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

My friend answer him
How old are you undecided
old enough to give birth to you guys.
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Pls just answer the FTC question ,'how old are you ?'
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Joel3:

Lol.. there's dust in ur brain grin

3 Likes

Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by eduSwisz(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2017
How old are you? You will find solution when you answer the question.
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Asst bf
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by thorpido(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Op,how old are you?
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2017
did what u wrote up there makes any sense

btw u handed her ur balls so fight for ur shit
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by abdeiz(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2017
You ego has been hurt, take heart because she is doing it intentional. just ignore her and focus on your book or business or whatever bro
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by ITbomb(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
How old are you answer that one first
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Lothario(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2017
What type of guy dates a girl and not f@ck her ehn!!! angry
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Joel3:
this one don spoil him thread sef , because you wan form Savage. Those people asking you for age, wan advice you based on orientation level.

My own talk for the matter be say, I stopped reading when you say, you never fvck am. cool

2 Likes

Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by zoaroster: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Answer the question
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by akaahs(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Lothario:
What type of guy dates a girl and not f@ck her ehn!!! angry
Bro I have done it b4 oooo, mehnnn d comments and reactions after d relationship is breaking. I can understand wat d op d feel.
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Lothario(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
akaahs:

Bro I have done it b4 oooo, mehnnn d comments and reactions after d relationship is breaking. I can understand wat d op d feel.
This op sef na dating a girl and not f@cking her is like conquering a Kingdom and not plundering what f@ckery is dat
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
how old are you. Answer the damn question first.
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
OP, I think I can relate with you. When a lady bruises your ego, it makes you want to take a revenge.

But I don't think you really need all these dramas. Kindly free her and look for another girl
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by asjay(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Joel3:
since you are old enough to be our father, then why are you here to seek our advice .
U said about your Ego.....I think ur ego shd make you see why you don't need her or even have sex with her cos she is just using reverse psychology for you but apparently you just a child( sorry Mr "old enough to give birth to us"wink

1 Like

Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mumu dey smell wink cool[size=8pt][/size] tongue cry
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op you must say how old you are. Than we'll start from there
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by rollybest(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
the way una dey take ask for op age eeh lol. op comply with them
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by Sermwell(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Me sef was ask this very important question

....how old are you?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by crunchyDope(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
a wise biafran man once said " girls regret guys they sleep with and guys regret girls they didn't sleep with " @op ...kpele...take @ ..grin
Re: She Said We Didn't Date... Is It Because We Didn't Have Sex? by chiraqDemon(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
nrexzy:
U were friendzoned
Dem Friendzone am after d guy wan form boss. Now him wan go back him nor see way

(1) (Reply)

Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex / Funny Breakup Lines / Deleted post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.