Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ihenacho Speaks About What Motivated Him To Play Footbal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ihenacho Speaks About What Motivated Him To Play Footbal (408 Views)

Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Seychelles: Three Players Out, Ndidi, Ihenacho & Others Arrive Camp / Nigeria Vs Iceland: Leicester City Wish Ihenacho, Ndidi & Musa Goodluck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ihenacho Speaks About What Motivated Him To Play Footbal by patrick6971(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Ihenacho speaks about what motivated him to play football
Any player who becomes great have ups and downs.
Wilfred ndidi was once rejected as a teenager and also played for Nigeria premier league before making it to the top. Ihenacho says he had to defy his parents orders, civil unrest in his homeland and English whether to make it big at Leicester.
The 20-year-old became football mad at the age of 10, a passion he says came from God, but his parents weren’t very pleased with his new obsession, especially as his school grades began to suffer.
Iheanacho, who was born in the southern town of Nekede in Imo State, would risk the wrath of his parents to sneak out to play football and it wasn’t until he began to represent Imo that he started to have his parents’ blessing.
“I kicked a ball around as a boy, every day”, said Ihean-acho, who has an older brother and younger sister and brother.
“God got me into football, it wasn’t my family.
“I was in school and doing well but I suddenly I switched to playing football and

click this link to read full on ihenacho interview -----> http://revolutionnews.com.ng/ihenacho-speaks-about-what-motivated-him-to-play-football/

(1) (Reply)

Wwe No Mercy 2017 Results / Bayern Munich Re-appoints Jupp Heynckes As Manager / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Back Training With Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.