Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (25886 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by emmabest2000(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Women wahala
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Gangster1ms: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by pweshboi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Janeyinspires:
When she starts working you'll forget she never says sorry.Something that has been there before she got married.He didn't address the issue then,now he wants out.
Exactly this is a clear case of she will change when I marry her syndrome, for Christmas sake she would have exhibited this trait over and over again in their relationship but he didn't address it and decided to live with it. So he should accept it ni o since he even decided to marry her when he knows all this. Biko aluta continua, I believe with time she will "grow up" but 11years?chai dat one Don turn cry fish wey Don bend o

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by kesprime(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nairalanders please I need your honest advice on this issue.

My brother opened up to me about his marriage yesterday. I promised I will give him a reply today. He has a marital problem. He complained bitterly that his wife has never said sorry to him. 11 years of marriage and she has never apologised to him anyday. He usually takes the initiative to beg when they have an issue.

Recently she went behind her husband to borrow money from his friend. My brother Is a very quiet person and dislikes third party involvement in his marriage. She keep on repeating that her husband has never done anything for her. My brother had to sell his new bike for a song, just because she wanted to settle a financial problem.

My brother is fed up and wants to call it quit, but for the sake of their baby. What should I say to him
The most addictive Romance story..
https://writerspay.com/content_page/17-romance/22-kesi
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ifenes(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
What is the point of staying married if it turns into a nightmare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
freshvine:
You can only tell who genuinely love you after 5 years of marriage.

Op, 90% of marriage is not love based but fantasy and you'll notice the difference at a later years.

A wife who genuinely love you will even knell to apologise grin just to make sure you're happy and treated right.

90% of marriage by whose statistics? undecided

You can make your comment without throwing unverified statistics around.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't know why people find it difficult to say sorry when they are wrong, it all boils down to pride, I can't marry someone that don't say sorry o.

I don't see anything wrong in saying sorry unless you are full of pride.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Apina(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother is a teacher in one government school. He brings home all The money. She never works. She was once a nurse but was fired. No reason was given for her sack. She stays at home doing nothing. Painting her nails

I believe not being apologetic is just a figment of the whole brouhaha. A wife is supposed to be a helper and not a pauper, one who cannot contribute to running the family financially but ends up gulping the whole proceeds from her husbands labor. Tell him to tell her, to get her lazy ass off his sofa and make herself useful to the family, which I feel he's either afraid to do or has done without any positive change in affairs. Let him man up and impose himself cos she's not gonna stop taking him for a ride, some persons are lethargic to reason. undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tell your brother to be patient,i think his wife is testing his patience,and you too you have many things to do about it,try to talk to her as woman to woman,peace!
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by hooklover: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
ginikagreene:
Lolssss...My husband does the same thing , he will never say sorry and he will never appreciate your efforts...

This truely is a bad habit and right now I don't care. I only do what I feel like doing and me too, I don't say sorry.
It starts like dis soon u will allow another man into ur honey pot and will not care 2..

U will soon join d game it's a matter of time since u don't care...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

My brother opened up to me about his marriage yesterday. I promised I will give him a reply today. He has a marital problem. He complained bitterly that his wife has never said sorry to him. 11 years of marriage and she has never apologised to him anyday. He usually takes the initiative to beg when they have an issue.

Recently she went behind her husband to borrow money from his friend. My brother Is a very quiet person and dislikes third party involvement in his marriage. She keep on repeating that her husband has never done anything for her. My brother had to sell his new bike for a song, just because she wanted to settle a financial problem.

My brother is fed up and wants to call it quit, but for the sake of their baby. What should I say to him

She is a Scorpio ask your brother.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by 50shadesofme: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

If I was in your brother is shoe this woman needs to get a job and he needs to stop begging and apologizing to her he needs to start ignoring her when she is upset she needs to know that in the relationship its both ways not one way... Your brother just needs to set his priorities and stop the begging
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by UEDIBO: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
LET GO AND ASK MY UNCLE WHO USED TO FIGHT WITH THE WIFE. i think he should in a better chance to answer the question.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Dollabiz: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by tomholly: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
All depends on understanding and love

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Analee(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

tell him to go to OPM everytin wil b settled financially,marriage n odawise,trust me.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by calyto: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Don't give him any reply.

She's his wife not yours.

That's why they say marriage is for the mature minds because the trouble inside is untold so as not to scare aspiring candidates. Tell am say make he paddle him own canoe, make you paddle yours grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by necelly94(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother is a teacher in one government school. He brings home all The money. She never works. She was once a nurse but was fired. No reason was given for her sack. She stays at home doing nothing. Painting her nails
Your brother needs to seriously and sternly address her about the issue. Dissolving the marriage i think is too much.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Wishaky(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tell your brother that they should both go for counselling, I think that might help out and try to stay out of their matter, my view anyway.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by UEDIBO: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
50shadesofme:

If I was in your brother is shoe
this woman needs to get a job and he needs to stop begging and apologizing to her he needs to start ignoring her when she is upset she needs to know that in the relationship its both ways not one way... Your brother just needs to set his priorities and stop the begging

observation!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

e yaa tell his busis
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. What your brother is going through can only be inflicted by a Scorpio woman. Na weak man dey marry them. If you ask her brother for her birthday date it will probably be in late October to 20 of November. I just pity man when marry Scorpio woman sha
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by UEDIBO: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
the brother is poor
period!!!!!

let him go find a better job. secondary teaching job in this country is just = slavery
Wishaky:
Tell your brother that they should both go for counselling, I think that might help out and try to stay out of their matter, my view anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by MrHenshaw: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

Some people are like that,both gender.Their "sorry and thank you" mode was deleted from birth.So u need to download the app and reformatt their brain with 100gb slap weekly @night. Or walk away from such toxic relationship b4 d delete u from ds earth.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ivolt: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
If he is truly your brother and the story is entirely true, tell him to issue an ultimatum
on how he must be treated.
If his conditions are not met, let him call off the marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Million1985(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
hmmmmmm....passing by
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
freshvine:
You can only tell who genuinely love you after 5 years of marriage.

Op, 90% of marriage is not love based but fantasy and you'll notice the difference at a later years.

A wife who genuinely love you will even knell to apologise grin just to make sure you're happy and treated right.

I trust my wife Hajjia Idayat Iya Anifata olorire, she won't put fire on the roof and go to bed.

Not be on both knees saying "Edakun oko mi, ema binu" and also going behind my back to borrow money?

People, there's as such as a thing called divorce. Stop living miserable lives. This is the only life you got, it's not a trial run.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by moderacker: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Adayi1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
is painting of nail not work? If she can do that for people, she makes it pretty cool.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by abescom: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
I had this same problem but at the very early stages of my marriage, it will past with time and communication.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by KingMicky3286: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Let me ask Buhari if he can allow your Brother and sister inlaw to have a referendum .

Wait am coming ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ? / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.