Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Long Does One Need To Know One's Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Does One Need To Know One's Partner? (631 Views)

One Partner Always Loves More ... / What Is Bvn (Bank Verification Number) All About And Why Does One Has To Do It / When One Partner Cheats, Who Should We Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does One Need To Know One's Partner? by deluxecad(m): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2010
Do people just act when dating or courting? Why the abrupt change when they've tied the knot? Do we really live or show our real selves in a short relationship leading up to a lifelong one? How long should one know his/her partner to really know him/her enough?
Re: How Long Does One Need To Know One's Partner? by dave247(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
For me, i really don't want you to be uncomfortable with knowing your partner, just be yourself play your part well. and for the other person just see her as she is for now, one thing i certain, i can't pretend to be good and perfect being for too long the early you become natural for my liking the better we live and pray for understanding in our relationship, don't be afraid of making mistakes, Dave

(1) (Reply)

The Married Women And Money: Five Steps To Achieving Financial Security / Hiv Status Check / What Is The Most Difficult Vice To Give Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.