Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week (8267 Views)

After Slaughtering Okadabooks, Will Okechukwu Ofili Slaughter Writers' Creativit / Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! / Servia: An Okadabooks Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Divepen1(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2017
1. Title: Dangerous Passion Author: Tomilola Coco Adeyemo Category: Romance
Price: ₦ 750
Description:
Toni had always been a good girl, or at least, the closest version to what it was to be a good girl. And even though her life was uneventful and she was bored stiff years after her German husband, Michael Garrn passed, she was still clueless on how to truly lose herself until she met Olumide, the strip club owner. Olumide ‘Black Devil’ Okubanjo was the quintessential bad boy; he had the looks, the body and of course the attitude. He also did really dangerous things and he was on a mission in Toni’s life. However, one moment of passion was all these two needed for their lives to change but they also weren’t prepared for the dark secrets that would not only shake their very foundation but might have them both killed.
2. Title: Rekiya’s Tale
Author: Tunde Leye
Price: ₦ 100
No. of Words: 2105 Rating: Your
Description:
It doesn’t actually take as much as most people think it takes to fall in love. I was twenty seven and not so fresh out of school. I graduated at twenty from a Babcock University and was through with NYSC by twenty one. And as if I was walking on some gilded star, I landed a lucrative job as the assistant to the senior assistant to the directors of a major oil and gas firm (yes, assistants have their own assistants ). Over time, I have grown in the business, and three years ago, one of the directors decided to venture out on his own when the firm refused to take a risk and pursue a certain deal. As a sharp Lagos girl, I had rightly guessed that the deal was gold and so I moved with him when he set up. It wasn’t easy in that first year, moving from the comfort and certainty of my first office but now, we are a thriving oil and gas firm, and I am the senior assistant to him, the sole owner. I am more or less the next most powerful person in the company after him. And I am just twenty seven with my own house in Lekki Phase 1, a state of the art SUV and an official salon car with my own driver. And yes, I now have my own assistants. I was a bigz girlz, and I enjoyed life to the fullest, like Wizkid sang London today, Lagos tomorrow, Reks baybay lokeloke, omo jaiye jaiye *pauses to play the song and do an Azonto to it *. Back to the story…see what happened next!
Title: Baba Risi
Author: Tunde Leye
Description:
Court! Order! The clerk shouted, banging his hand on the well worn exercise book on the table. Only, this clerk was not wearing a suit, he was wearing a colorful Ankara outfit with a sideways matching cap. The room was a medium sized one, with plastic chairs arranged neatly in two sets of four columns, leaving an aisle in the middle. The clerk sat on small wooden chair behind the desk he was banging in the space in front of the room. In the center of the front, an elevated, padded chair was behind a desk not unlike the clerk’s own, but much bigger. This was Baba Risi’s courtroom. See, in this area, we don’t take our disputes to the police or the courts. That’s too long and clumsy, and we really don’t understand all the grammars those people speak. Baba Risi is the chairman of the boys in the area and his court is where we settle everything. Matters are decided promptly, we understand what is being said and God help you if you disobey the judgments. Awon boys will deal with you ruthlessly. So we trust Baba Risi to deliver and he has been doing that for twenty years in our community now. Enjoy the adventures and activities of Baba Risi’s court!
4.Title: Never Let You Go
Author: TM David-West (Prettyspicey)
Category: Romance
Price: ₦ 400
Description:
When Anwuli left the son they had made together to go after Tobi Kojo-Edwards, she thought finding him will provide her answers… if nothing else. But from a hospital ward in Johannesburg to a hotel room in Lagos and even inside a mansion in the beautiful Island of Praia, Cape Verde, her problems multiplied as she found that the man she loved and who’d promised her forever wanted nothing more to do with her. *** For Tobi Kojo-Edwards, he wasn’t allowing the woman who’d not only cruelly left him but had also left their infant son, back i also left their infant son, back in his life. *** *This is the Sequel to: The Marriage Ultimatum found on Life and Spices.com*

5. Title: To Where the Wind Blew
(Eiba Family Saga Book 1)
Author: Sinmisola Ogúnyinka
Description:
The wind blows where so ever it wills. Ronke Gade, struggling single mother was in for the shock of her life. A true confession was about to change the course of her life and destiny forever. Could she handle it? Kola Eiba, young multi-millionaire with demons from his past pursuing him. His only problem was his inability to win the woman who could chase the demons away. Family secrets, love, hate and confusion intertwines in this blockbuster romantic thriller, tactfully woven by a master storyteller.
6. Title: The Love Triangle
Author: The Fertile Chick
Price: ₦ 300
Description:
Fola loves Jimi. Jimi loves Dolly…or Fola…or Dolly. The epic love triangle between the sisters and Jimi, that lasted two decades.

7.Title: Till Day Breaks (Eiba Family Saga Book 3)
Description:
Kade Eiba is the successful MD of Decoy Holdings. To crown his business success was his engagement to Joyce King, a model who had won the most coveted world beauty title, Miss World. The duo had everything going for them. Then one day, a lady called Joy walked into the plush grounds of Decoy Holdings and nothing remained the same for anyone. In a tale of fantasy and faith, retribution and reality, Kade’s once organized life is thrown into confusion; his toughest principles put to the hardest tests and his deepest convictions forced to answer the oddest of questions.
8. Title: A Tailor Made Romance.

Author: Oyindamola Affinnih (Ankara Press)
Price: ₦ 750
Description:
Phoenix Advertising Agency rising star Tishe is looking forward to her first date with the sharply-dressed Adnan. But she is horrified when she finds out that he is a tailor from Mushin. She vows that there will be no second date…ever. But then, they share a goodnight kiss, igniting more desire in Tishe than she cares to admit. They embark on a whirlwind romance as she struggles to reconcile her disapproval for Adnan’s profession with her burning desire for him. Adnan is unwavering in his commitment to Tishe, planning romantic getaways and introducing her to his family. But can love cut across social class? Will Tishe give Adnan a second chance? Find out in this racy romance.

9. Title: Love’s Persuasion
Author: Ola Awonubi (Anakara Press) Category: Romance Language: English Price: ₦ 750
Description:
Things are changing for the staff of Lagos firm City Finance, and not necessarily for the best. But for Ada Okafor, a bright, dedicated and beautiful trainee accountant, the only change worth noticing is the dashing, British-trained new assistant managing director Tony Okoli. Ambitious and determined, Ada ignores her feelings for Tony and focuses on juggling her work in accounts with completing her degree in business and finance. But their love of books draws them closer together and they embark on a secret but passionate affair. They soon discover that the course of love does not run smooth and a host of obstacles – from Tony’s disapproving family to jealous colleagues – litter their path. Their passion for each other is truly tested as they fight to persuade themselves and the world that love, in the end, trumps social status.

10. Title: Promise Tomorrow (Eiba Family Saga Book 2)
Description:
Modele Eiba, millionaire daughter of Kola Eiba, and sister to Kade Eiba, is jilted by her lover of eight years. Devastated, she withdraws into her home. Hoping to help her bounce back into social circles, her rich parents employ hunk, Buki George, as her bodyguard. Unable to control an attraction, Modele falls in love with Buki. However, there are problems with this kind of relationship because both come from different ends of the economic ladder. A lady called Titi, one of the hangers-on in Modele’s life, and desperately posing as a friend of the rich girl, decides to make an issue of such an unbalanced relationship. And makes a stunning discovery! Buki George is not who he portrays himself to be. Twice broken-hearted, can Modele ever meet a man to fulfill his promise for tomorrow? Also in the Eiba family saga are To Where the Wind Blew (Book1)
Till Day Breaks

http://writertain.com/2017/09/16/top-10-bestsellers-of-the-week-on-okadabooks/

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Divepen1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Meanwhile, expect our work..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by zulex880: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Meanwhile I searched every on Google and this is the only seun picture i could find angry sad

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by DanielsParker(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Impressive, keep it up!
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2017
congrats
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by sulemanalex(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Cool
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by djemillionia: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Am a blogger
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Roseey0(f): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Is she seun's galfriend?
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by tosyne2much(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats dear

I doubt if Nairalanders will read that voluminous write-up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats girl
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Congrats dear

I doubt if Nairalanders will read that voluminous write-up cheesy

Errrmmmm.... I didn't grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by YourWife(f): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2017
zulex880:
Meanwhile I searched every in Google and this is the only seun picture i could find angry sad

Are u sure? He's a fine boy fa.... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Defaramade(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2017
zulex880:
Meanwhile I searched every in Google and this is the only seun picture i could find angry sad
The guy is an Enigma
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by DaudaAbu(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Nice. More grease to your elbows....
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Thobiy(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Congrat
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
YourWife:

Errrmmmm.... I didn't grin
An average Nairalander is a lazy reader cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by brownlord: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
zulex880:

Maybe seun is an alien

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Thobiy(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Op you must reside in ilorin
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by MhizzAJ(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by temmytopsy1(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2017
zulex880:
Can someone pls edit this pix by putting wig on his head and earring in his ear and let see the girly version of seun.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Cool
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Yuneehk(f): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2017
I love her stories and even follow her blog lifeandspices. Congratulations ma
Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by kokomaster3d: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2017
zulex880:

My brother Seun is a media shy CEO and an introvert and an Atheist. His last seen picture is even more than 10 years ago. You can never see Seun in the public.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by DrObum(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
An average Nairalander is a lazy reader cheesy
You for just tell her say she be lazy reader nah!

Why running around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by DrObum(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2017
kokomaster3d:

My brother Seun is a media shy CEO and an introvert and an Atheist. His last seen picture is even more than 10 years ago. You can never see Seun in the public.
Seun na robot joor!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by adontcare(f): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Oh dear! So my darling TM is prettyspicy on nairaland. My favourite naija writer n blogger. If am not on nairaland then am on lifeandspices blog reading fun stuffs

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2017
DrObum:
You for just tell her say she be lazy reader nah!
Why running around
She sef don grab the message cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by our9ja: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Na Today you know that one?I never see Seun picture for once and also i believe this picture is far back 2005 when him still dey test opening of Nairaland
zulex880:

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Big sis getting recognition she deserves grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by bigyomite(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
I saw his pic when he was nominated for young entrepreneurs of the year some years back, very handsome guy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2017
zulex880:
you can lie for africa I have seen many picture of osewa temitope seun in goggle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent. / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born / Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.