Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks (1518 Views)

Trouble In Paradise As Ipob Attacks Sowore And Sahara Reporters. Pics / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Manweysabi(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2017
A Facebook User Shared How Hausas In Kano Dressed In Igbo Traditional Dresses In Solidarity With Igbos In The North.

1 Like

Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by letusbepieces: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
UNITY BEGGARS!

NOTHING CAN BE ACHIEVED BY VIOLENCE, FROM A VISIBLE AGITATION U DRIVE DEM INTO THE DARK FROM WHICH DARK MINDS WILL AGITATE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

2 Likes

Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Officialkplus(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
looks staged.. I wonder how much each actors are gonna get.

2 Likes

Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2017
This hypocrites from fulani tribe.If it wasn't for crude oil they would not like to be one Nigeria.
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2017
comshots:
This hypocrites from fulani tribe.If it wasn't for crude oil they would not like to be one Nigeria.
Officialkplus:
looks staged.. I wonder how much each actors are gonna get.
letusbepieces:
UNITY BEGGARS!

NOTHING CAN BE ACHIEVED BY VIOLENCE, FROM A VISIBLE AGITATION U DRIVE DEM INTO THE DARK FROM WHICH DARK MINDS WILL AGITATE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

What would you have done if thesame treatment you gave the hausas in Abia was meted on igbos in Kano? Think.
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by SOFTENGR: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2017
While we understand our differences, we are all Nigerians.
We should not allow Buhari to divide us along tribal lines.
#NoFighting
#OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by weyabcom: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
. What would you have done if thesame treatment you gave the hausas in Abia was meted on igbos in Kano? Think.
ask that questions to Hausa's from the one they have done before. U can't pretend to have peace. Never worked
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2017
SOFTENGR:
While we understand our differences, we are all Nigerians.
We should not allow Buhari to divide us along tribal lines.
#NoFighting
#OneNigeria

Nnamdi Kanu is the one dividing Nigeria with his hate speeches.

www.nairaland.com/2779108/some-quotes-nnamdi-kanu-director

1 Like

Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by caprini1: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Politicians are the major problems of Nigeria,yet we keep fighting one another.
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
weyabcom:
ask that questions to Hausa's from the one they have done before. U can't pretend to have peace. Never worked
from the one they have done where? when?
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by oladeebo: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2017
This is Nigeria I was born to.
peace love and adoration!
God bless Nigerian

1 Like

Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Pretence
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by weyabcom: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
from the one they have done where? when?
that's y u should hate Nigeria. The very day dey killed history in schools, the very day they killed u and all you suppose to know
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
weyabcom:
that's y u should hate Nigeria. The very day dey killed history in schools, the very day they killed u and all you suppose to know
your arguments are baseless.
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by adadike281(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
They did well and I thank them. I want my people to know if d awusas are to start reprisal attack, for a single awusa corpse, there will be trailer loads of corpses on their way to Onitsha.
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hausa can be cool, but the fulanis and kanuris are their problems. Meanwhile, I do condemn the killing of innocent people.
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
adadike281:
They did well and I thank them. I want my people to know if d awusas are to start reprisal attack, for a single awusa corpse, there will be trailer loads of corpses on their way to Onitsha.
you are stupid. Zombie claiming igbo.
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Officialkplus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
. What would you have done if thesame treatment you gave the hausas in Abia was meted on igbos in Kano? Think.
sorry but does it sounds like my igbo...
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by adadike281(f): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
velai:
you are stupid. Zombie claiming igbo.
onye iberibe! I refused to sacrifice the lives of millions of ndi Igbo in ugwu awusa coz of urs and kanu's stupidity
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by ipoblogic: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
And had w did they react when an innocent woman was killed in front of her husband by their kith and kin.

How did they react when the murders were freed?

They can go to blazes with thiis home video.
Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
adadike281:
onye iberibe! I refused to sacrifice the lives of millions of ndi Igbo in ugwu awusa coz of urs and kanu's stupidity
you cannot fool me guy. You are a zombie.

1 Like

Re: See How Hausas In Kano Reacted To IPOB Attacks by DrGoodman: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:

No igbo man attacked anybody. The whole thing was staged.

(1) (Reply)

Sagay Referring To President Buhari As Weak And Unprincipled – APC / Fans Blast Dino Melaye After Calling CAN, As Christian Assassination Of Nigeria / What You Dont Know About The Fulani Tribe, President Buhari's Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.