Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? (3039 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by sweetpie23: 3:30am On Mar 01, 2010
Yeah, I got ONE thing that gets up my ___ men need to start looking beyond just a woman look. You guys need to learn from us, Do you men think we don't like good looking guys too? We do, but personality comes first for must women, but men are so obsessed with beauty, you guys are putting too much pressure on girls, we don't really care if you have bow legs, but men want women to to, have perfect legs. we do not really care if don't have kissable lips, but you guys want us to have an Angelina jolie kind of lips. we do not really care about the shape of your backside, but you guys want us to have butt like kim kardashian.

Do you men think we don't like good looking guys too?  
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35am On Mar 01, 2010
I don't really get the point behind this post.
speak for yourself. a lot of women, if not, the majority of women do care about a guy's looks just as much as they care about how women look. It may not be of top priority, but it does matter. everyone wants that physical attraction.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by daduke2k(m): 3:40am On Mar 01, 2010
Speak 4 urself, sum gurls like dissing guyz a lot, bt i enjoy seein gurls who diss ug guyz because their bfs are UGLY. Me thinks u gurls xpect us 2 b perfect too.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:40am On Mar 01, 2010
same shizz on both sides.
NEXT!
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chiogo(f): 3:43am On Mar 01, 2010
Then start CARING!! Sheesh, oh and speak for yourself. I definitely care.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chic2pimp(m): 3:49am On Mar 01, 2010
Personality comes before Looks? I laff in Urhobo grin

I think you meant to say Money/Wealth comes before Looks
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 3:56am On Mar 01, 2010
Looks attract but personality keeps you entertained. Person with zero personality sucks
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:57am On Mar 01, 2010
^^^
sexy!
cheesy
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 4:01am On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
sexy!
cheesy

Thanks jare
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chic2pimp(m): 4:21am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Looks attract but personality keeps you entertained. Person with zero personality sucks

And Ugly peeps with Zero personality suck more wink
I bet you'll choose a dude with good looks and average personality over a dude with a big personality but has average looks, right? undecided
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 4:49am On Mar 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

And Ugly peeps with Zero personality suck more wink
I bet you'll choose a dude with good looks and average personality over a dude with a big personality but has average looks, right? undecided

There you go. Actually my days of getting stuck on looks are long gone. I know better now. I won't mind an alright looking guy who is smart and has a great sense of humor. Nothing beats a good smelling guy though. Such a turn on wink
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chic2pimp(m): 5:01am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

There you go. Actually my days of getting stuck on looks are long gone. I know better now. I won't mind an alright looking guy who is smart and has a great sense of humor. Nothing beats a good smelling guy though. Such a turn on wink
Judging by your previous screen picture, I will Beg to Differ grin
Na wa ooo which one nah good smelling guy nau undecided, abeg jor grin
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 5:04am On Mar 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

Na style you wan take yab me abi? That dude is just an eye candy and that is that.
Fantasy and real world are too different to put into words.

Ah dude has to smell good . Wetin I wan carry man wey dey smell armpit armpit do? God forbid! grin

Oyinda: Thanks lady. I told you all. I am too androgynous for my own good. wink
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by oyinda3(f): 5:04am On Mar 01, 2010
chika gangsta pose? lol

u look really pretty. i luve ur braids

chic2pimp:

don't smell like u haven't taken a shower for weeks. lol
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chic2pimp(m): 5:18am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Na style you wan take yab me abi? That dude is just an eye candy and that is that.
Fantasy and real world are too different to put into words.

Ah dude has to smell good . Wetin I wan carry man wey dey smell armpit armpit do? God forbid! grin

Yab ke? grin Mba oooo cheesy

Siddon dia dey look you hia, B.O can easily be hidden with countless layers of perfumes grin

oyinda.:

don't smell like u haven't taken a shower for weeks. lol
Well, that smell can easily be hidden with a lil bit of spray cheesy
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

Yab ke? grin Mba oooo cheesy

Siddon dia dey look you hia, B.O can easily be hidden with countless layers of perfumes grin
Well, that smell can easily be hidden with a lil bit of spray cheesy

In the case it smells like armpit plus whatever perfume they have one. No deceiving this lass. Believe that! grin
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 01, 2010
@chika
nice pixs. Hope you didnt put the pix b/c of Sagamite. hmmm, NL romances wink
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by oyinda3(f): 5:29am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

well that's funny 'cause your face look very feminine to me. u can't hide it
u shld modify your style  tongue jk
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chic2pimp(m): 5:33am On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

@chika
Saga again shocked shocked  shocked.
How many Girls does one man want? undecided

chika98:

In the case it smells like armpit plus whatever perfume they have one. No deceiving this lass. Believe that! grin
Nah, the whole armpit B.O would be skillfully hidden grin
Infact the smell would be sooo good, you'll be willing to lick his arm pit cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 5:33am On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

@chika

Nah I always have a pic up every once in a while. Just felt like it today. never mind the fat oaf yarning dust yesterday.

oyinda.:

well that's funny 'cause your face look very feminine to me. u can't hide it
u shld modify your style  tongue jk

Yeah I like me style much. I keep it boyish and it's tres cool to me. Everyone's gotta do what they feel comfy in you know wink
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:34am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Nah I always have a pic up every once in a while. Just felt like it today. never mind the fat oaf yarning dust yesterday.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 5:34am On Mar 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

Saga again shocked shocked  shocked.
How many Girls does one man want? undecided
Nah, the whole armpit B.O would be skillfully hidden grin
Infact the smell would be sooo good, [b]you'll be willing to lick his arm pi[/b]t cheesy cheesy

I think I just threw up in my mouth! Gross!
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by H2O2: 5:36am On Mar 01, 2010
Love is all that matters, okay?
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chiogo(f): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2010
Chika, that's a tomboy pose but your dress sense is feminine tongue, couldn't even pull it off even with all my rap music listening. grin

You look nice by the way. I was waiting for you to post a picture during that brouhaha with Sagamite. grin
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chic2pimp(m): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Cheii, Safa don suffer oooo grin grin.
The dudes beefs list is longer than my Arm cheesy

chika98:

I think I just threw up in my mouth! Gross!
Why nah? cheesy
No be you dey look for Goodsmelling dudes abi? grin
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 5:46am On Mar 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

Cheii, Safa don suffer oooo grin grin.
The dudes beefs list is longer than my Arm cheesy
Why nah? cheesy
No be you dey look for Goodsmelling dudes abi? grin

Shey na your friend abi? Tell him to get himself together and stop making a fool outta him self. It is not a good look!

chiogo:

Chika, that's a tomboy pose but your dress sense is feminine tongue, couldn't even pull it off even with all my rap music listening. grin

You look nice by the way. I was waiting for you to post a picture during that brouhaha with Sagamite. grin

Well, My style is more boyish in a way but feminine also. So it works out well. I wear things you won't even wanna put on because they are too boyish. I will put more photos up soon enough.

I wasn't gonna give him that pleasure at all. I don't roll like that. No way Jose!
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chiogo(f): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Well, My style is more boyish in a way but feminine also. So it works out well. I wear things you won't even wanna put on because they are too boyish. I will put more photos up soon enough.

I wasn't gonna give him that pleasure at all. I don't roll like that. No way Jose!
LOL na wa oo. I'm not tom-boyish at all besides sneakers-wearing. Would be watching out for more photos. smiley

But yeah, I wouldn't post my pics either because someone asked me to. Not advisable.
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

LOL na wa oo. I'm not tom-boyish at all besides sneakers-wearing. Would be watching out for more photos.  smiley

But yeah, I wouldn't post my pics either because someone asked me to. Not advisable.

I wore sneakers a lot in High School not anymore. I only have one for working out and that is it. I like pointed booties and oxfords.   wink
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chic2pimp(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Shey na your friend abi? Tell him to get himself together and stop making a fool outta him self. It is not a good look!

Tell him ke? undecided
Nah him wahala be dat oooo grin
Moreover he is a big bwoi, he can handle himself wink
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chiogo(f): 6:01am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

I wore sneakers a lot in High School not anymore. I only have one for working out and that is it. I like pointed booties and oxfords.   wink
Hehe, well, I'm still getting on my grown status. cheesy I love my sneakers though, I have the really fancy ones - not meant for working out!!
I got one pointed boots the other day - tres classy! smiley
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chika98: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

Hehe, well, I'm still getting on my grown status. cheesy I love my sneakers though, I have the really fancy ones - not meant for working out!!
I got one pointed boots the other day - tres classy! smiley

Rock em with some nice skinny or something like that. People always ask me where I get my shoes from when I wear em. They can be expensive plus the whole studded look is tres chic! I love studded things as well. Visit the Fashion Forum often. That is where we talk most about things like these wink
Re: Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? by chiogo(f): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2010
chika98:

Rock em with some nice skinny or something like that. People always ask me where I get my shoes from when I wear em. They can be expensive plus the whole studded look is tres chic! I love studded things as well. Visit the Fashion Forum often. That is where we talk most about things like these wink
I got 'em at Macy's, they had a huge sale - you won't believe how much I paid for 'em smiley They had so many nice stuff. Felt like buying them all - this is why I can't go to the mall often. cheesy I do visit the Fashion section, I just don't post often I guess lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is No Longer Attractive To You I.e When You Longer Find Her Attractive. / A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic / Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.