Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot (50732 Views)

5 Nigerian Grammy Award Winners You Probably Haven’t Heard Of / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by charleff512(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
yes. . let me pray to God first... If he says you are the right woman for me, I will send you a pm.
Bad Guy!
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
oyb:

That is cold grin

Though they do say that the problem with hot chicks is that they consider themselves enough reward and so do not bother trying to be nice

The same can be said about men. If they are handsome and/or rich, they tend to be azzholes. Right?
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by MTKbudapest(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
your honey pot na for play play.
Na play boys station.
Dont get married
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Icon79(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Icon79(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Don't be. I will be gentle tongue

O pari

adajoe555:

Yes
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
charleff512:
Bad Guy!
wink
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Leave them let them meet in the other room cheesy
learn from my lines cheesy
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Myself2(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tenkobos:
Nigeria men date women are not bees so I don't get this talk about honeypot

Don't mind the hopeless woman.
She should speak for herself please,if she has been unfortunate to be meeting men who are only after her kpekus, why should she make it the lot of other ladies who are in happy romantic relationships with Nigerian men and not because of their kpekus
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
fhelihx:

Hmm, wehdon sir wink
wink
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Tedassie(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
adajoe555:

pls keep dabing non stop
ladies first...so after you
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by HARDDON: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Love can be expressed in so many ways but the thing is that these days people just equate love to sex

As some equate luv to lumping all their private/family's financial burden on some unfortunate guy.

U ofcos know that ladies actually luv getting down much more than guys ( especially with guys that make them cUm ova n ova) Just that u got full control over such wetness.

Unlike d idiotic average guys that acquires an auto imp airs once Jrod is aroused. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by cmax16: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
kalufelix:
Nigerian Women Are Too Dependent And They Care Less About What They Can Actually Do For Their Men.

They Idolize Sex And Use Their Honeypot To Hold The Man To Ransome. When The Man Finally Plays All her Cards And Makes The Purchase What Does He Get In The End -"dissappointment"

Let Me Make This Very Clear That What Kills Most Relationships And Marriages Today Is BAD/POOR SEX On The Path Of The Women

Who Says You Cant Explore With Your Legally Wedded Husband Or Wife. (please let us not confuse ourselves with "religion" and "moral standards"wink Why Do You Think Most Men Still Keep Their Mistresses Even When They Sincerely Love Their Wives

Even In The Commercial Sex Industry Certain Love Vendors Irrespective Of Their Looks Attract More Clients Than Others.

Trust Me If Its Satisfactory They'll Come Back Over And Over Again For It Even With Stronger Love & Romance

No Man Wants To Spend His Money, love, romance, committment Only To Get A "Poor Sex"

A Good Sex Is Like A Good Food...

I signed into nairaland after many months just to agree with this statement and give him a like. Well said.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
learn from my lines cheesy
You sef know say I be don for all those kind things cheesy
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
You sef know say I be don for all those kind things cheesy
I dey believe you
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Slayer2: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

check ur mail

You should opt for cute guys like me not that dude you mailed. undecided
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Nizguy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
have u even see someone campaigning after he win election??

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by lyrose(f): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
her mouth too wide and sure Same with her vaginal .

She resemble ur mother! idiot
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by kalufelix(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nizguy:
have u even see someone campaigning after he win election??
*faints*
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by t2luv1: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

She seems to be speaking from experience

I always notice that women tend to be harsher in their comments towards other women. Why is that the case. Is there anything call sisterhood?.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by t2luv1: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
belindar:

REMOVE SEX FROM RELATIONSHIP NIGERIAN WOMEN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER

Wow !!! please tell me you don't actually believe in this statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by t2luv1: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Just remember women tend to use sex to get love whereas men tend to use love to get sex. That misunderstanding is the problem. Personal opinion peeps.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by ABbless(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
cheesy true love doesn't exist anymore
sorry ma, but I beg to differ
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dsocioemmy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
This ladies keep generalising... You are rolling with the wrong men then
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by imstrong1: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
naijaboiy:
It's the same way these girls act nice when they haven't eaten your moneyPOT yet. undecided
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by ncoolsome(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
kalufelix:
Nigerian Women Are Too Dependent And They Care Less About What They Can Actually Do For Their Men.

They Idolize Sex And Use Their Honeypot To Hold The Man To Ransome. When The Man Finally Plays All her Cards And Makes The Purchase What Does He Get In The End -"dissappointment"

Let Me Make This Very Clear That What Kills Most Relationships And Marriages Today Is BAD/POOR SEX On The Path Of The Women

Who Says You Cant Explore With Your Legally Wedded Husband Or Wife. (please let us not confuse ourselves with "religion" and "moral standards"wink Why Do You Think Most Men Still Keep Their Mistresses Even When They Sincerely Love Their Wives

Even In The Commercial Sex Industry Certain Love Vendors Irrespective Of Their Looks Attract More Clients Than Others.

Trust Me If Its Satisfactory They'll Come Back Over And Over Again For It Even With Stronger Love & Romance

No Man Wants To Spend His Money, love, romance, committment Only To Get A "Poor Sex"

A Good Sex Is Like A Good Food...

Can I have ur olosho's contact..
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Obodo999(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sex is very much overated. Abstinence is the best
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Limitless72(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
cooldude62:
If your honeypot is really honey, they will remain romantic to you. You probably don't have honey in your pot. Don't hate the player!

Hate the game...!

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by 989900: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
He he he cheesy
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by hokafor(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Any how you look at it,the subject matter is ur honey pot. Other things are just formalities .
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by kachi08(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
100% lie
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Mikeal09: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
adajoe555:
But its true, some men are like that
Like men like women, you mean?
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by cooljoe(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
u know ds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.