Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Igbos Need To Develop The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Need To Develop The East. (3362 Views)

What Igbos Need To Understand About Foreign Direct Investment. / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Even though I have made jest of and hated the Igbos, I really feel sorry for what they have been through. With the proscription of Ipob by Nigeria and the killings in Abia, it is clear the igbo have been defeated a second time. This is a very dangerous trend as it means the Igbos have been conquered once more.

The solution for the igbo now is to forget about money ( this is very important) and go back in droves to the east and demand good governance from the very same leaders who have sided with your enemies after the igbo people were disgraced. In essence, igbos must go back to the east and develop the place. It is disgraceful that a major ethnic group has made it a practice to flee their homeland in droves to other parts of Nigeria just to survive. It is baffling and there must be a cause for this anomaly. If this is not done, igbos would continue to be 2nd class citizens in Nigeria.

Nobody would respect a leeching ethnic group in Nigeria (as most Nigerians don't have respect for the igbo). I used to make fun of the Igbo but I now pity them as they seem to have been trounced all round. Another point is that the igbo should please drop empty pride and acknowledge that they have a problem that has to be fixed. Nothing can be achieved if the "think home" movement fails.

I am surprised that I now pity a tribe I love to hate. cry

There is no other solution. Selah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by madridguy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
tongue
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
tongue

Egbon, nkan ti a nshe fun yiboo o da oooo.

We should not abandon them in their problem. We also have the responsibility of advising them.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is what I detest about your online personality, what's your business with Igbos and the development of their land?

O ti ro jo ju.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:
This is what I detest about your online personality, what's your business with Igbos and the development of their land?

O ti ro jo ju.

I am human and I feel for them. Some of us cannot hate for so long. I know they are proud and hateful but I still think they can be admonished on ways to solve their problems. Abi iyen o da ni?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by madridguy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Abandon them as in? You must admit you have problem before people can come to your aid. Let them swallow their pride and buried their hatred. Nigeria belongs to us all. If we want to go on our separate ways, let it be in peace.

I don't want South Korea/North Korea issue or kinda of India/Pakistan.

Alcatraz005:

We should not abandon them in their problem. We also have the responsibility of advising them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
keep ur pity, solution and whatever to urself. Ur people need it more. Maybe i suggest u do a write up of how ur people can reduce their level of wickedness and heartlessness.
U can keep cheering buhari today but no Igbo man will ever love this country again. We would prefer being where we are hated and building our dynasties. so keep the pity to urself and ur colleagues on NL. rather go back to ur comments two days ago and watch how u celebrated the death of a breadwinner who left his house to sell in his shop only to be shot at the back of the head.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yorubaland should be your responsibility, all your elders that have taken it upon themselves to advise Igbo what did they get in return? Insults.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

O ti ro jo ju.

look...we are tired of una...pack your things and return back to the yeast...

we are soooo tired...una rather listen to a moroon halfbreed from london than to people you grew up with...

that was very painful for us to be called all types of nasty names by you..

just pack your things and return back to the yeast in peace.....
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
The recent Ipob agitation was sabotaged or hampered because the productive population of the igbos reside outside igboland. Nothing can be done if igbos don't go home, redevelop and inhabit the place. The bolded is very important.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am human and I feel for them. Some of us cannot hate for so long. I know they are proud and hateful but I still think they can be admonished on ways to solve their problems. Abi iyen o da ni?
Ogbeni, its not hate, learn to face your business, every tribe has a strategy, because it's not working doesn't mean you should become their adviser.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:
keep ur pity, solution and whatever to urself. Ur people need it more. Maybe i suggest u do a write up of how ur people can reduce their level of wickedness and heartlessness.
U can keep cheering buhari today but no Igbo man will ever love this country again. We would prefer being where we are hated and building our dynasties. so keep the pity to urself and ur colleagues on NL. rather go back to ur comments two days ago and watch how u celebrated the death of a breadwinner who left his house to sell in his shop only to be shot at the back of the head.

go back to the yeast already..

nobody is begging you to stay in other parts of nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

we are soooo tired...una rather listen to a moroon halfbreed from london than to people you grew up with...

Friendly fire. The guy you quoted is my yoruba brother. My asking the igbo to go develop the east is not borne out of hate but a gratuitous advice having realized that the issue of mass migration to other cities in Nigeria remains their bane
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by FTrebirth(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
nairaland and drama. grin grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

Alaye wo ju o, ta lo tired fun, she mo jo omo Igbo loju e ni?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
Abandon them as in? You must admit you have problem before people can come to your aid. Let them swallow their pride and buried their hatred. Nigeria belongs to us all. If we want to go on our separate ways, let it be in peace.

I don't want South Korea/North Korea issue or kinda of India/Pakistan.

Nigeria does not include SE. No matter how long we keep mellowing down so that we can achieve our aim in peace, it may take long but it will happen one day.
Rather than trolling around all Igbo threads why dont u start pulling resources together to treat urself wen stroke or tuberculosis comes knocking on ur door, because for sure u cant age with wickedness and heartlessness

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

go back to the yeast already..

nobody is begging you to stay in other parts of nigeria....
U and ur generation should go and gather money to buy back all the properties ur great grannies sold to igbos then they will go.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Friendly fire. The guy you quoted is my yoruba brother. My asking the igbo to go develop the east is not borne out of hate but a gratuitous advice having realized that the issue of mass migration to other cities in Nigeria remains their bane

they dont want you to advice them..why are you bothering them?...you said you loved hating them,now you wan advice them...

shvt the fvck up!...oloriburuku....

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

Yorubaland should be your responsibility, all your elders that have taken it upon themselves to advise Igbo what did they get in return? Insults.

I know we got insults but I don't like injustice and I want to see all parts of Nigeria developed. I know the igbos have it in them to develop the place but their fixation on gains from business in other parts of the country will not allow them take the bull by the horn and develop igboland.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

they dont want you to advice them..why are you bothering them?...you said you loved hating them,now you wan advice them...

shvt the fvck up!...oloriburuku....

Stop the insults. I am not in the mood for that. I did this thread to advice the igbo. We all cannot wish them evil. It is painful to see such a vibrant ethnic group reduced to minority status due to their own fault. We should be able to guide them aright.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I know we got insults but I don't like injustice and I want to see all parts of Nigeria developed. I know the igbos have it in them to develop the place but their fixation on gains from business in other parts of the country will not allow them take the bull by the horn and develop igboland.

leave igbos alone...you wan be a good samaritan all of a sudden??....then go help idp camps in the north.....

leave igbos alone!....agbaya...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It's not injustice, leave people to employ their discretion, kilode gan?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

leave igbos alone...you wan be a good samaritan all of a sudden??....then go help idp camps in the north.....

leave igbos alone!....agbaya...

So I should leave them alone to be grounded to dust? If they don't do something about their migratory trends, they would never be taken seriously in Nigerian politics.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop the insults. I am not in the mood for that. I did this thread to advice the igbo. We all cannot wish them evil. It is painful to see such a vibrant ethnic group reduced to minority status due to their own fault. We should be able to guide them aright.

who told you they need your advice..??....let them alone....

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

It's not injustice, leave people to employ their discretion, kilode gan?

e wo ni tie gan? Why you dey take am personal? You be igbo? This thread was made for the igbo. If you want we Yorubas to discuss our internal issues, do a thread to that effect.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So I should leave them alone to be grounded to dust? If they don't do something about their migratory trends, they would never be taken seriously in Nigerian politics.

is that your problem??....they have the right to be anywere they want....none of your business....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Olabestonic001(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Even though I have made jest of and hated the Igbos, I really feel sorry for what they have been through. With the proscription of Ipob by Nigeria and the killings in Abia, it is clear the igbo have been defeated a second time. This is a very dangerous trend as it means the Igbos have been conquered once more.

The solution for the igbo now is to forget about money ( this is very important) and go back in droves to the east and demand good governance from the very same leaders who have sided with your enemies after the igbo people were disgraced. In essence, igbos must go back to the east and develop the place. It is disgraceful that a major ethnic group has made it a practice to flee their homeland in droves to other parts of Nigeria just to survive. It is baffling and there must be a cause for this anomaly. If this is not done, igbos would continue to be 2nd class citizens in Nigeria.

Nobody would respect a leeching ethnic group in Nigeria (as most Nigerians don't have respect for the igbo). I used to make fun of the Igbo but I now pity them as they seem to have been trounced all round. Another point is that the igbo should please drop empty pride and acknowledge that they have a problem that has to be fixed. Nothing can be achieved if the "think home" movement fails.

There is no other solution. Selah.

Where do you get that your reasoning of thinking Igbo as Second Class citizen? That's not true. My wife is a confirm First Class citizen and she's Igbo. I tell you, the feeling of the people needs to change.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by madridguy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
cry cry @ OP, can you see them? Their hatred for other tribe is their major problem. Leave Nigeria " you no gree " stay " No we want Biafra " what exactly did you want?
God alone will reason your matter. I won't wish you bad as a Nigerian, rather pray for you. May God almighty quarantine your mind from evil.

zionmde:

Nigeria does not include SE. No matter how long we keep mellowing down so that we can achieve our aim in peace, it may take long but it will happen one day.
Rather than trolling around all Igbo threads why dont u start pulling resources together to treat urself wen stroke or tuberculosis comes knocking on ur door, because for sure u cant age with wickedness and heartlessness
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

There is no other solution. Selah.[/s]

HONESTLY, UNITY BEGGARS ARE THE WORST SET OF ANIMALS ON EARTH.

ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION; WAT HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED BY BUHARI ARMy, MURDERING OF SMALL BOYZ AND YOUNG MEN?

DO BIAFRANS NOW FEEL LOVE FOR YORUBA AND HAUSA AND WANT TO DIE IN NIEGRIA WITH DEM OR GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?

I REPEAT, UNITY BEGGARS ARE THE WORST SET OF ANIMALS ON EARTH.

EVEN DOG HAS MORE SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by FTrebirth(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

the op made sense...igbos don't think home like the roaming fulani nomads. 90% of their investments are outside southeast.

i don't know why you're derailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maina Resumption To Duty Letter / Isn't It Embarrassing Comparing Third World Nigerian Regions? / Edo 2020 Will Be Sweetest Election In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.