Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Igbos Need To Develop The East. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Need To Develop The East. (3363 Views)

What Igbos Need To Understand About Foreign Direct Investment. / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

who told you they need your advice..??....let them alone....

Lol. You funny gan. By my Christian upbringing, I was trained to be nice and helpful to my neighbors. Besides, Igbos are fellow Christians and I wouldn't want them to be rendered useless in Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

e wo ni tie gan? Why you dey take am personal? You be igbo? This thread was made for the igbo. If you want we Yorubas to discuss our internal issues, do a thread to that effect.
Stop ridiculing my tribe, are you cursed to be loquacious, you're one of the known Yoruba monikers disgracing our tribe on nairaland, funny thing is I haven't found you on Yoruba development thread.

Alaroye opeere.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:
[s]

HONESTLY, UNITY BEGGARS ARE THE WORST SET OF ANIMALS ON EARTH.

ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION; WAT HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED BY BUHARI ARMy, MURDERING OF SMALL BOYZ AND YOUNG MEN?

DO BIAFRANS NOW FEEL LOVE FOR YORUBA AND HAUSA AND WANT TO DIE IN NIEGRIA WITH DEM OR GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?

I REPEAT, UNITY BEGGARS ARE THE WORST SET OF ANIMALS ON EARTH.

EVEN DOG HAS MORE SENSE

We are not unaware of the division that the operation in Abia has caused and that is what prompted me to do this thread to help the igbo. Hate would not take igbo anywhere but would rather grant your enemies the justification to destroy your tribe. Always be reasonable and keep a cool head in times of trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
ohhhhhh....you yorubas sef,una own wahala too much...

you said you loved hating them,now you wan advice them??..

which type of twisted logic una even have sef??....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
FTrebirth:

the op made sense...igbos don't think home like the roaming fulani nomads. 90% of their investments are outside southeast.

i don't know why you're derailing.
Now the same op cheering the army to level the who area is now telling u how to develop the area. maybe u should search for his comments two days ago. I dont take advice from wicked people
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by FTrebirth(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
op, never allow these pained miscreants from se and sw stop you from saying the plain truth. always stand on your words and make a difference!
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

Stop ridiculing my tribe, are you cursed to be loquacious, you're one of the known Yoruba monikers disgracing our tribe on nairaland, funny thing is I haven't found you on Yoruba development thread.

Alaroye opeere.

How am I ridiculing Yorubas on this forum? I have staked my honor and have been cursed fighting the Yoruba course in this section. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. On your accusations that I don't contribute to Yoruba development threads, I would demur and also exercise my right to be silent on that issue.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Lol. You funny gan. By my Christian upbringing, I was trained to be nice and helpful to my neighbors. Besides, Igbos are fellow Christians and I wouldn't want them to be rendered useless in Nigeria.

go to the north go help boko haram victims...am not impressed by your religious nonesense because you suddenly feel remourse....
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
cry cry @ OP, can you see them? Their hatred for other tribe is their major problem. Leave Nigeria " you no gree " stay " No we want Biafra " what exactly did you want?
God alone will reason your matter. I won't wish you bad as a Nigerian, rather pray for you. May God almighty quarantine your mind from evil.

am not wishing u bad am giving u facts.
Is UK also your country? Wat of egypt, Sudan nko? USA? because last time i checked many Hausas and yorubas reside in those countries. Its only a kid with nothing upstairs that would think biafra would mean all igbos pack ur things and go home.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We are not unaware of the division that the operation in Abia has caused and that is what prompted me to do this thread to help the igbo. Hate would not take igbo anywhere but would rather grant your enemies the justification to destroy your tribe. Always be reasonable and keep a cool head in times of trouble.

BRING REFERENDUM, I WILL VOTE TO STAY IN NIGERIA BECOS U OR IS IT YORUBA IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME.

WE ARE CONJOINED TWINS.

U REALLY HAVE NO IDEA. KEEP DELUDING URSELF.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:
ohhhhhh....you yorubas sef,una own wahala too much...

you said you loved hating them,now you wan advice them??..

which type of twisted logic una even have sef??....

So because I cussed them out severally, I should perpetually wish them evil? I am a Christian and I have compassion. Igbo have the potential to be a great tribe only if they channel their energy to the right causes. If they continue like this, the rest of the nation would continue to hate them. Like I said, I choose to advice them in a loving manner( I would still whoop their asses if they misbehave though).
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by FTrebirth(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

Now the same op cheering the army to level the who area is now telling u how to develop the area. maybe u should search for his comments two days ago. I dont take advice from wicked people
maybe you skipped where he said he used to love to hate igbos until the recent happenings?

a lot of people troll online just to clapback at their offenders, not really because they hate. when you don't provoke someone, they won't have a reason to hate or insult you.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

How am I ridiculing Yorubas on this forum? I have staked my honor and have been cursed fighting the Yoruba course in this section. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. On your accusations that I don't contribute to Yoruba development threads, I would demur and also exercise my right to be silent on that issue.
Balderdash, are you not the one insulting your tribe as cowards, what about the time you insulted the Muslims among us, you open stupid threads either creating atmosphere for Yoruba to be insulted or dishing out half baked unsolicited counsel.

I tire for your matter.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
YORUBA WILL TELL US TO DEVELOP EAST, LET ME ASK U, HAVE U DEVELOPED THE SOUTH WEST?

OR U ARE BANKING ON A GLORIFIED GHETTO CALLED LAGOS.

ANYWAY TO EACH HIS OWN.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

BRING REFERENDUM, I WILL VOTE TO STAY IN NIGERIA BECOS U OR IS IT YORUBA IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME.

WE ARE CONJOINED TWINS.

U REALLY HAVE NO IDEA. KEEP DELUDING URSELF.

I believe you but you still need to develop the homeland because yorubaland or hausaland is not the homeland. Jobs, houses and a strong working population are the factors that develop any city or nation to enviable status. How would igboland develop when its best mind keep running away from it. And how do you want the average Yoruba or Hausa to respect the igbo when they know you always run off to our lands to survive? Think brother, think.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So because I cussed them out severally, I should perpetually wish them evil? I am a Christian and I have compassion. Igbo have the potential to be a great tribe only if they channel their energy to the right causes. If they continue like this, the rest of the nation would continue to hate them. Like I said, I choose to advice them in a loving manner( I would still whoop their asses if they misbehave though).

you cursed them and all of a sudden you love them...you thing the igbos will buy that nonesense from you??...

advice yorubas,leave igbos alone...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Continuing living in delusion As you can see Nigerians living in the UK are calling UK zoo and also praying for the downfall of the kingdom. Old man with expired head.

zionmde:

am not wishing u bad am giving u facts.
Is UK also your country? Wat of egypt, Sudan nko? USA? because last time i checked many Hausas and yorubas reside in those countries. Its only a kid with nothing upstairs that would think biafra would mean all igbos pack ur things and go home.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

Balderdash, are you not the one insulting your tribe as cowards, what about the time you insulted the Muslims among us, you open stupid threads either creating atmosphere for Yoruba to be insulted or dishing out half baked unsolicited counsel.

I tire for your matter.

I acknowledge my mistake in that regard but I thought and I still think that is it an issue to be addressed in yorubaland. We can't ignore the fact that their are faultlines between both religions in our land.

E sha ma binu! embarassed
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by FTrebirth(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

it's what i keep telling them. now ipod has been declared a terrorist group...that's a big L on the side of the agitators.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
FTrebirth:
maybe you skipped where he said he used to love to hate igbos until the recent happenings?

a lot of people troll online just to clapback at their offenders, not really because they hate. when you don't provoke someone, he won't have a reason to hate or insult you.
Good words from you Bro.

I and most of Yoruba monikers here rarely attack Igbo, except when we're provoked, I personally report threads created by Yorubas to ridicule Igbos.

My experience with Igbos commenters on nairaland have taught me to be an onlooker, do you know how many time Igbos have been advised to invest home? They resort to abuses and insults.

This particular op is just simply garrulous.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
FTrebirth:

a lot of people troll online just to clapback at their offenders, not really because they hate. when you don't provoke someone, he won't have a reason to hate or insult you.
that guy is confused. U dont know him. before 2 days ago he also. wrote one post about love for. Igbos which i even commended him for, Leave matter bro. I know them all.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

you cursed them and all of a sudden you love them...you thing the igbos will buy that nonesense from you??...

advice yorubas,leave igbos alone...

So I should leave them alone abi? If things remain like this, they would continue to be threatened by other ethnic groups.Where are you from sef?
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
FTrebirth:

thats true,thats true...but what he is doing is very insultive...is like slapping igbos in the face after you spat in their face...

he may have good intentions,but the igbos will not see it that way...

he should have just stayed quiet....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So I should leave them alone abi? If things remain like this, they would continue to be threatened by other ethnic groups.Where are you from sef?

leave them alone.....they got insulted enough...

delta....
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

Good words from you Bro.

I and most of Yoruba monikers here rarely attack Igbo, except when we're provoked, I personally report threads created by Yorubas to ridicule Igbos.

My experience with Igbos commenters on nairaland have taught me to be an onlooker, do you know how many time Igbos have been advised to invest home? They resort to abuses and insults.

This particular op is just simply garrulous.

STOP BEGGING! IT IS SO ANNOYING. UNITY BEGGARS ARE SO ANNOYING.

ALOT OF IGBOS ARE NO LONGER EVEN COMMENTING, IGBOS DONT WANT UR FRIENDSHIP OR ASSOCIATION.

THEY ARE CALLING FOR A SEPARATE COUNTRY, LET THAT SINK INTO UR HEAD.

BUHARI HAVE NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING, BIAFRANS ARE MERELY TRYING TO APPLY DUE PROCESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATUIONAL LAW.

WE DONT NEED UR ADVICE OR ASSOCIATION.

SEE SW THAT IS GIVING ADVICE.

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by simultaneousboi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Igbos have learnt their lessons from this
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I acknowledge my mistake in that regard but I thought and I still think that is it an issue to be addressed in yorubaland. We can't ignore the fact that their are faultlines between both religions in our land.

E sha ma binu! embarassed
There he goes again, i don't know which fault lines you're referring to, that's why mist Yoruba monikers attack you, go to Yoruba development thread and make your grievances known, not littering nairaland with useless topics.

O ma se o, ma fo akisa e ni ta gbangba, se ori nairaland loro na to ma ni yanju ni?

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

that guy is confused. U dont know him. before 2 days ago he also. wrote one post about love for. Igbos which i even commended him for, Leave matter bro. I know them all.

Nigga, what are you talking about? If we continue the hate for igbo like you want, we would just turn the blind eye while you are killed in your own lands by the military. At the outset of the campaign (python dance II), I was happy the Ipob guys were been thought a lesson but when I saw pictures of the unjust killings by the military, I became compassionate to the plight of the Igbos. The final proscription of Ipob was the final straw as I saw it as unjust as the Fulani herdsmen have been left to carry on their killings.

See ehn, some of us know that the igbo have genuine grievances but what we won't take is for you to insult and seek to destroy the Yorubas who have been very nice to the igbo even in the face of provocations. This thread was done to sensitize the igbo on their main problem. I do not respect the igbo but I pity them.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
DEY HAVE GONE AND MURDERED SMALL BOYZ STRUGGLING AND AND YOUNG MEN.

THEY ARE NOW SATISFIED AND FEEL ACCOMPLISHED.

THEY ARE NOW ADVISING ON WAT SE NEEDS.

A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY DEPENDANT ON HAND OUT FROM UK TO CARE FOR REFUGEE IN BORNO.

SW ECONOMY DEPENDENT ON THE SS/SE IS TALKING.

IF U WERE NEAR ME, I WILL SPIT IN UR FACE.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

There he goes again, i don't know which fault lines you're referring to, that's why mist Yoruba monikers attack you, go to Yoruba development thread and make your grievances known, not littering nairaland with useless topics.

O ma se o, ma fo akisa e ni ta gbangba, se ori nairaland loro na to ma ni yanju ni?

Have a good day.

Ok motigbo.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

STOP BEGGING! IT IS SO ANNOYING. UNITY BEGGARS ARE SO ANNOYING.

ALOT OF IGBOS ARE NO LONGER EVEN COMMENTING, IGBOS DONT WANT UR FRIENDSHIP OR ASSOCIATION.

THEY ARE CALLING FOR A SEPARATE COUNTRY, LET THAT SINK INTO UR HEAD.

BUHARI HAVE NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING, BIAFRANS ARE MERELY TRYING TO APPLY DUE PROCESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATUIONAL LAW.

WE DONT NEED UR ADVICE OR ASSOCIATION.

SEE SW THAT IS GIVING ADVICE.
Go and drink a cup of mud to calm your frayed nerves.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
Continuing living in delusion As you can see Nigerians living in the UK are calling UK zoo and also praying for the downfall of the kingdom. Old man with expired head.

No they are not doing all those things, which one is worse taking or duping citizens of the country? The rate at which ur people dupe their citizens shouldnt it give them more security concerns than just talking?
Did u hear those of them in and South west shouting biafra?
empty cadaver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maina Resumption To Duty Letter / Isn't It Embarrassing Comparing Third World Nigerian Regions? / Did You Noticed This In 2018? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.