Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

Igbos Need To Develop The East. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Need To Develop The East. (3283 Views)

What Igbos Need To Understand About Foreign Direct Investment. / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

thats true,thats true...but what he is doing is very insultive...is like slapping igbos in the face after you spat in their face...

he may have good intentions,but the igbos will not see it that way...

he should have just stayed quiet....

I am sorry I that is how it is construed. My intention in doing the thread is for the good of the Igbos.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

Go and drink a cup of mud to calm your frayed nerves.

GO AND RESTRUCTURE UR BUILDINGS IN SOUTH WEST WITHOUT MUD.

IGBOS HATE YORUBAS.

IF U LIKE MARRY OUR PROSTITUTE OR GIRLS REACHING MENOPAUSE, IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE RATHER BE ON OUR OWN.

I AM JUST TELLING U.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by FTrebirth(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

that guy is confused. U dont know him. before 2 days ago he also. wrote one post about love for. Igbos which i even commended him for, Leave matter bro. I know them all.

it's the same thing we're saying, my brother. now he made this thread to advise igbos, which is human. you might see him in another thread this afternoon cussing out at igbos again because they insulted his tribe. that's how the human mind works...it's natural.

you must understand that his loyalty is first to yorubaland before nigeria and igbo, and he's obliged to do everything he can to protect the yoruba image online and offline. if you understand this fact, you'll know that NO ONE is truly hating.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

GO AND RESTRUCTURE UR BUILDINGS IN SOUTH WEST WITHOUT MUD.

IGBOS HATE YORUBAS.

IF U LIKE MARRY OUR PROSTITUTE OR GIRLS REACHING MENOPAUSE, IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE RATHER BE ON OUR OWN.

I AM JUST TELLING U.
OK, drink two cups of mud, the bill is on me.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
FTrebirth:

it's the same thing we're saying, my brother. now he made this thread to advise igbos, which is human. you might see him in another thread this afternoon cussing out at igbos again because they insulted his tribe. that's how the human mind works...it's natural.

you must understand that his loyalty is first to yorubaland before nigeria and igbo, and he's obliged to do everything he can to protect the yoruba image online and offline. if you understand this fact, you'll know that NO ONE is truly hating.

God bless you. You have aptly described my person. My utmost loyalty is to my Yoruba ethnic group and not to Nigeria. Thanks for understanding me.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am sorry I that is how it is construed. My intention in doing the thread is for the good of the Igbos.

you will only start another tribal clash online....we have abused each other enough....
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

you will only start another tribal clash online....we haved abused each other enough....

So should I close down my own thread? If this is how they want to operate within Nigeria, so it be it but be assured that it won't take them far (we both know that).
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Brugo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Igbos have many issues but one of the foremost is their casual arrogance especially to their hosts. You travelled many miles to yorubaland only to install your yeye eze ndigbo there and claim it's no man's land. Abeg, of all the neighbourhoods and local governments in lagos, which one is traditionally named after igbos? Why would you tell your host that his own land belongs to no one? Can any other tribe try this in your land? We who have lived in igboland at some point can narrate the animosity we endured because we were aliens. Yet these ones are here enjoying favorable conditions for commerce and investment.

Secondly, their unreasonable hatred for other tribes is disgusting. Nobody has time to be hating igbos but they will go on air and come online to insult our leaders and our culture and claim they are the ones hated and marginalised.

When Zik went ahead to form a government with Balewa leaving the western region in opposition, nobody was screaming marginalisation or looking for Oduduwa republic. Crossing the carpet was greeted as what it was - simple politics.

Why do igbos see nothing wrong in politics of hatred?

Abeg, let them ask their lawmakers to sponsor a bill to recognise referendum in our constitution. There is no back door to Biafra. Let everybody follow the proper channels to minimise losses on either side.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So should I close down my own thread? If this is how they want to operate within Nigeria, so it be it but be assured that it won't take them far (we both know that).

stop advising them...what they want is none of your business..they will see it as an insult and start insulting all yorubas...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Nigga, what are you talking about? If we continue the hate for igbo like you want, we would just turn the blind eye while you are killed in your own lands by the military. At the outset of the campaign (python dance II), I was happy the Ipob guys were been thought a lesson but when I saw pictures of the unjust killings by the military, I became compassionate to the plight of the Igbos. The final proscription of Ipob was the final straw as I saw it as unjust as the Fulani herdsmen have been left to carry on their killings.

See ehn, some of us know that the igbo have genuine grievances but what we won't take is for you to insult and seek to destroy the Yorubas who have been very nice to the igbo even in the face of provocations. This thread was done to sensitize the igbo on their main problem. I do not respect the igbo but I pity them.
Go and sit down joor.
U pity people who came to ur land with only one sac, slept under flyovers and in few years bought over all the properties ur great grannies had and left u with nothing to inherit. U re the one that needs pity. or is it ur people that comes to the south with only one car, convert it to taxi and drive it for eternity with no progress. Pity from a wicked heart is like a venom keep urs to urself
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

HAVE U CONSIDERED WITHOUT NIGERIA.

START THINKING WITHOUT MORE...
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

Go and sit down joor.
U pity people who came to ur land with only one sac, slept under flyovers and in few years bought over all the properties ur great grannies had and left u with nothing to inherit. U re the one that needs pity. or is it ur people that comes to the south with only one car, convert it to taxi and drive it for eternity with no progress. Pity from a wicked heart is like a venom keep urs to urself

Pride goeth before a fall. I expect you to be reasonable. I won't go any further.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

It still sums up to the same thing. You need a viable homeland if and when Biafra is actualised.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

ehhh,ehhhh,ehhhh....mbok...dont argue with us about without nigeria...that is your business with the police and army not ours...

we dont want trouble..
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Brugo:
Igbos have many issues but one of the foremost is their casual arrogance especially to their hosts. You travelled many miles to yorubaland only to install your yeye eze ndigbo there and claim it's no man's land. Abeg, of all the neighbourhoods and local governments in lagos, which one is traditionally named after igbos? Why would you tell your host that his own land belongs to no one? Can any other tribe try this in your land? We who have lived in igboland at some point can narrate the animosity we endured because we were aliens. Yet these ones are here enjoying favorable conditions for commerce and investment.

Secondly, their unreasonable hatred for other tribes is disgusting. Nobody has time to be hating igbos but they will go on air and come online to insult our leaders and our culture and claim they are the ones hated and marginalised.

When Zik went ahead to form a government with Balewa leaving the western region in opposition, nobody was screaming marginalisation or looking for Oduduwa republic. Crossing the carpet was greeted as what it was - simple politics.

Why do igbos see nothing wrong in politics of hatred?

Abeg, let them ask their lawmakers to sponsor a bill to recognise referendum in our constitution. There is no back door to Biafra. Let everybody follow the proper channels to minimise losses on either side.

Good points bro, good points!
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
FTrebirth:

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
FTrebirth:

Then he should stay focused on yoruba issues and leave Igbos alone. U think i hate yoruba? big No, I have a lot of them i call family in the north. I constantly kept in touch with them all through the fracas to ensure they were safe as Christians they are. But for a guy who says he doesnt respect any Igbo to advice me, let him carry his advice to hell
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It still sums up to the same thing. You need a viable homeland if and when Biafra is actualised.

GO AND FIX UR BROWN ROOF AND DUST ROADS FIRST.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Pride goeth before a fall. I expect you to be reasonable. I won't go any further.
between me and u who said u dont respect any Igbo who needs the "pride advice" Go and sit down with ur advice
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

Then he should stay focused on yoruba issues and leave Igbos alone. U think i hate yoruba? big No, I have a lot of them i call family in the north. I constantly kept in touch with them all through the fracas to ensure they were safe as Christians they are. But for a guy who says he doesnt respect any Igbo to advice me, let him carry his advice to hell

The truth hurts and the fact that it hurts you won't stop me from saying it. I am politically correct. I say things as they are. It is in a bid to help igbo retain their lost glory that I did this thread.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

ehhh,ehhhh,ehhhh....mbok...dont argue with us about without nigeria...that is your business with the police and army not ours...

we dont want trouble..

WAT DID THE ARMY ACHIEVE? I HAVE BEEN ASKING THAT QUESTION BUT NOBODY CAN ANSWER.

TELL ME WAT THEY ACHIEVED IN ABIA?

IF NNAMDI GOES TO ASABA TODAY THE WHOLE STREET WILL CLOSE WITH PEOPLE.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
It does not make sense to me having traveled to both SW and SE many times.

I can authoritatively state that SE has more open and beautiful cities than SW. Ofcouse the OP does not need Visa to travel across Nigeria, he needs common-sense to even google and know that apart from Lagos, which really is not a Yoruba State, that there are better towns and cities in SE than SW.

I am neither from these two tribes and I am not known to tell lies. I am always objective. Let us stop being trivial.

America and UK are our paradigm of democracy, and one can chose to live and work where ever. It is this same bias that made Biafrans to seek a referendum to have their nation. No one likes to live in a zoo with baboons, monkeys, dogs, hyenas, jackals, Lion kings and ofcourse Aso rock Rats.

#Biafra Rising!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

pack your things and return back to the yeast joor...we are tired of you,the yorubas and hausas...

una only understand how to cause trouble....
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

GO AND FIX UR BROWN ROOF AND DUST ROADS FIRST.

I love those brown roofs ooo. I would fight anybody that suggests we change the roof of the family house in Abeokuta. grin
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by letusbepieces: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
U ALLEVIATED THE BIAFRA CAUSE TO BBC AND ALJAZEERA NEWS.

HANDED DEM MORE EVIDENCE TO TAKE TO ICC AND UN.

OCT 1ST IS STILL ANOTHER DATE AND ANAMBRA ELECTION BOYCOTT.

IPOB ARE ON TARGET, THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS GROUP IS DAT THEY ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT BIAFRA STATE.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

I can authoritatively state that SE has more open and beautiful cities than SW. Ofcouse the OP does not need Visa to travel across Nigeria, he needs common-sense to even google and know that apart from Lagos, which really is not a Yoruba State, that there are better towns and cities in SE than SW.

I am neither from these two tribes and I am not known to tell lies. I am always objective. Let us stop being trivial.

America and UK are our paradigm of democracy, and one can chose to live and work where ever. It is this same bias that made Biafrans to seek a referendum to have their nation. No one likes to live in a zoo with baboons, monkeys, dogs, hyenas, jackals, Lion kings and ofcourse Aso rock Rats.

#Biafra Rising!

na your family members in the yeast are animals in a zoo...

pack your things and leave other parts of nigeria....
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:
This is what I detest about your online personality, what's your business with Igbos and the development of their land?

O ti ro jo ju.
Thank you.

I just don't know...Busybody ti o make sense!

Mschewww!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

I can authoritatively state that SE has more open and beautiful cities than SW. Ofcouse the OP does not need Visa to travel across Nigeria, he needs common-sense to even google and know that [/b]apart from Lagos, which really is not a Yoruba State,[b] that there are better towns and cities in SE than SW.

America and UK are our paradi[/b]gm of democracy, and one can chose to live and work where ever. It is this same bias that made Biafrans to seek a referendum to have their nation. No one likes to live in a zoo with baboons, monkeys, dogs, hyenas, jackals, Lion kings and ofcourse Aso rock Rats.

#Biafra Rising!

The bolded part of your post is funny. On your diatribe, I state that I meant no harm by doing this thread. I thought it expedient to advise the Igbos. I shouldn't be vilified for it.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The truth hurts and the fact that it hurts you won't stop me from saying it. I am politically correct. I say things as they are. It is in a bid to help igbo retain their lost glory that I did this thread.
bug off joor
Igbo glory bla bla bla bla wont change u from being a hateful person. package ur advice very well and stroll with it to hell. The devil is a liar and their is no truth in him so all u are here saying is rubbish.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

stop advising them...what they want is none of your business..they will see it as an insult and start insulting all yorubas...
Thank you!

See what a non Yoruba is saying!

But our stu.pid ITK (I too know) Yoruba brothers won't hold their Peace.

I hate insults...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

bug off joor
Igbo glory bla bla bla bla wont change u from being a hateful person. package ur advice very well and stroll with it to hell. The devil is a liar and their is no truth in him so all u are here saying is rubbish.

Yes, I am hateful to whatever or whoever that threatens my Yoruba tribe. If you are so angry that I advised the Igbos, why don't you refrain from posting further?
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

bug off joor

you are not better than him..you are both yabba left patients....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC / Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria / 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.