Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) (3150 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation / Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Realkenny(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by WatchinginHD(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Total rubbish....

I thought N. Kanu called Nigeria "Zoo"

Common python is dancing, they are shouting

What of if
Lion
Elephant
Tiger
Leopard
Donkey
Anaconda
Chimpanzees
Giraffe
Cobra
Cheetah
Wolf..... E. T. C

Are now dancing? IPOB is a useless organization

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria entering fresh trouble. Nnamdi Kanu set a trap that Nigeria gladly entered. He knew it will cost human lives to get to this point and his winning.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Donpresh95(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
d
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Throwback: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
grossintel:
Nigeria entering fresh trouble. Nnamdi Kanu set a trap that Nigeria gladly entered. He knew it will cost human lives to get to this point and his winning.

Kanu is always setting a trap, abi?

He knew it would cost Igbo lives but not the life of his own family?

Continue setting traps and costing human lives.

We are ready to cheer you on.

Remember that all the traps that he is setting are being recorded by his foolish supporters. Those recordings will eventually hang him dead.

In conclusion, Kanu is the man who kept his family safe, but used Igbo lives to win an egotistical ambition.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by APCsupporter: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ipoop people are just pigs. Duterte killed and is still killing thousands of drug addicts on sight without trial and the UN hasn't even said anything about it. Look at the atrocities America itself and Saudi Arabia is committing in Syria and Yemen respectively yet the UN has done nothing. I don't even want to talk about north Korea and the ongoing genocide in Myanmar. They will only make condemnations but nothing will be done

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by dayomike(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Pls watch keeping it real with adeola episode 189 and know who nnamdi kanu really is, IPOB members have been brainwashed beyond remedy I m finding it difficult to upload the video
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by APCsupporter: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
grossintel:

same way he trapped Nigeria by spending over a year in prison

now he cannot even leave his bedroom yet you are saying it is Nigeria that is trapped cheesy
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Terkimbi01: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
APCsupporter:
Ipoop people are just pigs. Duterte killed and is still killing thousands of drug addicts on sight without trial and the UN hasn't even said anything about it. Look at the atrocities America itself and Saudi Arabia is committing in Syria and Yemen respectively yet the UN has done nothing. I don't even want to talk about north Korea and the ongoing genocide in Myanmar. They will only make condemnations but nothing will be done

and Nigerians are terrorists and Jihardists.
shedding innocent blood where ever they go.

if they are not killing in the name of Allah.
they will invade and wipe a community aw herdsmen
else, they will killer unarmed civilians as soldiers and label them terrorists.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Blue3k(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bruce forgot to mention about ND militants quit notice government did nothing about. He's saying he send army to kill Igbo because they are Christian and Igbo. Then he has lawsuit filed in Washington D.C.
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by CrtlAltDel: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
grossintel:
Kikikiki...selfish coward, intentionaly setting trap that will cost other peoples life while his life, his wife and children are perfectly safe....you mofos will call it strategy just like Ojukwu strategically set up trap of 2 million Biafran souls.....Mr Cownu the hunter, pls continue setting the sacrifrice trap grin grin
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by CrtlAltDel: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
dayomike:
Pls watch keeping it real with adeola episode 189 and know who nnamdi kanu really is, IPOB members have been brainwashed beyond remedy I m finding it difficult to upload the vidleo
Pls share the link here, i am interested
Found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGapUZ0Drg
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by generalbush(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
lalasticlala and other unbiased mods please do the needful
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by generalbush(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Kikikiki...selfish coward, intentionaly setting trap that will cost other peoples life while his life, his wife and children are perfectly safe....you mofos will call it strategy just like Ojukwu strategically set up trap of 2 million Biafran souls.....Mr Cownu the hunter, pls continue setting the sacrifrice trap grin grin
I wonder when you afonjas will start minding your business,,the same way you minded your business when Awo took rat poison and MKO murdered alongside with his wife..

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by simultaneousboi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good news so far

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by CrtlAltDel: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:

I wonder when you afonjas will start minding your business,,the same way you minded your business when Awo took rat poison and MKO murdered alongside with his wife..
Any act of Terrorism, carried out by any miscreants be it Biafrat, ipig, or pigbo on Nigerian soil is our business...besides when did threads on a Nigerian forum are tagged Biafrat only grin
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by hucienda: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by letusbepieces: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
WHERE BUHARI THE MAD DOG STOPS IS WHERE WE START.

NOW DUE PROCESS AND LEGALITY IS IN ACTION.

NIGERIA CANNOT GIVE BIAFRA BECOS IT WAS THE INTERNATIONLIST THAT CREATED IT AND ULTIMATELY, THEY WILL DIVIDE IT.

THE TORRORIST NIGERIA ARMY AND CIC WILL FEEL.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by ipoblogic: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Blue3k:
Bruce forgot to mention about ND militants quit notice government did nothing about. He's saying he send army to kill Igbo because they are Christian and Igbo. Then he has lawsuit filed in Washington D.C.

Bros, the search light is on Buhari and his fellow Jihardists.

The ND ultimatum was in response to the one given by the Islamic warriors.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by ipoblogic: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
hucienda:
This is serious.

What is serious, this is child's play to what is to come.

We will make sure the search light is beamed on the old best called Buhari and his fellow Jihardists and his terrorists Army.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Blue3k(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
ipoblogic:

Bros, the search light is on Buhari and his fellow Jihardists.

The ND ultimatum was in response to the one given by the Islamic warriors.

Not an excuse to send quit notice. If it's wrong don't copy.
Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:
WHERE BUHARI THE MAD DOG STOPS IS WHERE WE START.

NOW DUE PROCESS AND LEGALITY IS IN ACTION.

NIGERIA CANNOT GIVE BIAFRA BECOS IT WAS THE INTERNATIONLIST THAT CREATED IT AND ULTIMATELY, THEY WILL DIVIDE IT.

THE TORRORIST NIGERIA ARMY AND CIC WILL FEEL.

They have no idea what's about to hit them.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
I am not a biafran, I am a Niger deltan. with the progress so far( Biafra in the eye of the world) I believed justice will be serve for those innocent soul.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by ipoblogic: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Blue3k:

Not an excuse to send quit notice. If it's wrong don't copy.

And if we arm to defend ourselves against the Fulani invaders, what would you say?

We should sit idle and die for nothing?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by devindevin2000: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Throwback:
[s]

Kanu is always setting a trap, abi?

He knew it would cost Igbo lives but not the life of his own family?

Continue setting traps and costing human lives.

We are ready to cheer you on.

Remember that all the traps that he is setting are being recorded by his foolish supporters. Those recordings will eventually hang him dead.

In conclusion, Kanu is the man who kept his family safe, but used Igbo lives to win an egotistical ambition[/s].

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by che8: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
beamtopola:
I am not a biafran, I am a Niger deltan. with the progress so far( Biafra in the eye of the world) I believed justice will be serve for those innocent soul.

Amen

Nigeria is not stronger than the WORLD!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by ipoblogic: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
beamtopola:

See, our desire is to see Niger Delta also get justice for all the crimes of Nigeria against he

Apart from.the civil war, Niger Delta have even suffered more that all others.
Let us keep faith and.hope.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by ZorGBUooeh: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Any act of Terrorism, carried out by any miscreants be it Biafrat, ipig, or pigbo on Nigerian soil is our business...besides when did threads on a Nigerian forum are tagged Biafrat only grin
Ewedu boy..Carry yur empty cone head commot hia..Leave biafra matta for biafranz. sad

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
ipoblogic:

See, our desire is to see Niger Delta also get justice for all the crimes of Nigeria against he

Apart from.the civil war, Niger Delta have even suffered more that all others.
Let us keep faith and.hope.
there is no love for humanity in Nigeria, compared to USA ( Texas), if I thought there is love for follow blacks in Nigeria ,the genocides committed by buhari against the people of the south East wouldn't have happen.
I every regret being a black man, cos they are full with hate, wickedness, marginalizing his follow and lack of value for human life.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by dreamworld: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Islamic nigerian military killing christian biafrans in the south and labeled them terrorist Just because they are trying to secede, this is the hight of injustice and human right violation
South east leaders are calling for peace but are scared to seek for justice

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by ipoblogic: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
And where are the Nairaland population?

Why are they always scarce in this kind of thread?

Had it been a topic on
7 IPOB members stripped naked and forced to eat poo by the Nigerian Army, by now although s thread will be on the 10th page.

My God, why do most Nigerians think like savages?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) by HiddenShadow: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerians never learn

Just keep disgracing themselves

Who will ever take Nigerians serious again after seeing how animalistic their soldiers are

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) / APGA Leading In Entire SE / They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.