Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises (656 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by celebsnes: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi on Friday, said he would arrange a meeting with the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to address agitations by the group.

The traditional ruler also said he would meet with some significant traditional rulers in the Southeast to seek an end ti the crisis plaguing the region.

Speaking on Friday at a public lecture and conferment of the Distinguished Service Award on the Chairman of the Oyo State Chapter, Nigeria Union of Journalists, Wunmi Faniran, and others, Oba Akanbi condemned the spate of violence in the Southeast as a result of IPOB agitation, saying that it was vital for stakeholders to put the lives of the people and the nation first.

The Oluwo described as untimely the secession threat by IPOB, saying it came at a time the country was blessed with a “competent President (Muhammadu Buhari)” who was ready to fight corruption.

He said;

“As a father of all Nigerians, I’m visiting the Southeast soon to mediate for the sustenance of ‘one Nigeria’ because when elders are in the market, a child’s head shouldn’t drop.

I will personally meet the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and some notable traditional rulers and I’m optimistic it (the meeting) will yield peace.

It is unfortunate the (IPOB) threat came at a time we have a serious government ready to fight the genocidal disease (corruption) killing this nation. It must be addressed.”

He continued;

“The best the agitators should be doing is praying for this government and (making) not secession threat.
The country has been in mess owing to maladministration. Such has promoted the proliferation of militant syndicates in Nigeria.

If the government is responsible, the spate of insurgencies will be decimated.”

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/childs-head-shouldnt-drop-will-meet-nnamdi-kanu-oluwo-iwo-promises/

Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by celebsnes: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by simultaneousboi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
So Hausa pple still have an intelligent person in their land and they chose to donate a primary sch holder(illiterate) "Buhari" as their candidate for presidential election. Ok o....

Good move from a brave Almajiru man!

FTC Dedicated to those idiots that will come here to quote me negatively, as I will declare "python dance" on their heads. Just try me......!
Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by MrRichy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
q
Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by MrRichy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
As a father of all Nigerians, I’m visiting theSoutheast soon to mediate for the sustenance of ‘one Nigeria’ because whenelders are in the market, a child’s head shouldn’t drop.

who made him father of all Nigerians ?

Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by Habeyy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin Nigerians like attention
K
We don hear
Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by LUGBE: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Make sure you remain in your land to vomit such nonsense, you have even failed already
Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by ZorGBUooeh: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
simultaneousboi:
So Hausa pple still have an intelligent person in their land and they chose to donate a primary sch holder(illiterate) "Buhari" as their candidate for presidential election. Ok o....

Good move from a brave Almajiru man!

FTC Dedicated to those idiots that will come here to quote me negatively, as I will declare "python dance" on their heads. Just try me......!
Make una come help me see dis Afonja coward forming igbo cheesy
Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by ZorGBUooeh: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
As soon as the guy mentioned God blessed us with buhari I loose interest for im talk..God plagued nigerianz with buhari not bless.
Re: A Child’s Head Shouldn’t Drop,i Will Meet With Nnamdi Kanu-oluwo Of Iwo Promises by letusbepieces: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi on Friday, said he would arrange a meeting with the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to address agitations by the group.

The traditional ruler also said he would meet with some significant traditional rulers in the Southeast to seek an end ti the crisis plaguing the region.

Speaking on Friday at a public lecture and conferment of the Distinguished Service Award on the Chairman of the Oyo State Chapter, Nigeria Union of Journalists, Wunmi Faniran, and others, Oba Akanbi condemned the spate of violence in the Southeast as a result of IPOB agitation, saying that it was vital for stakeholders to put the lives of the people and the nation first.

The Oluwo described as untimely the secession threat by IPOB, saying it came at a time the country was blessed with a “competent President (Muhammadu Buhari)” who was ready to fight corruption.

He said;

“As a father of all Nigerians, I’m visiting the Southeast soon to mediate for the sustenance of ‘one Nigeria’ because when elders are in the market, a child’s head shouldn’t drop.

I will personally meet the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and some notable traditional rulers and I’m optimistic it (the meeting) will yield peace.

It is unfortunate the (IPOB) threat came at a time we have a serious government ready to fight the genocidal disease (corruption) killing this nation. It must be addressed.”

He continued;

“The best the agitators should be doing is praying for this government and (making) not secession threat.
The country has been in mess owing to maladministration. Such has promoted the proliferation of militant syndicates in Nigeria.

If the government is responsible, the spate of insurgencies will be decimated.”

See more at >>[url]https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/childs-head-shouldnt-drop-will-meet-nnamdi-kanu-oluwo-iwo-promises/

WHO IS THIS IDIOT?

WAT IS HIS BUSINESS WITH NNAMDI KANU, BIAFRA OR THE SE?

NNAMDI AND IPOB MAY NOT BE IN THE MOOD TO ENTERTAIN ANY RIFF-RAFF.

BUHARI REPRESENTS NIGERIA AND IPOB PROBLEM IS WITH NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

FG Appointments: Era Of `godfatherism’ Over – Lai Mohammed / Let Every Part Of Nigeria Control Its Resources - Atiku Insists On Restructuring / PDP Did Well During Its 16 Years In Power – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.