Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Can One Start A Petition... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can One Start A Petition... (381 Views)

Help Sign A Petition To Deport Simon Ekpa From Finland & Hand Him Over To Nigeri / Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition / See A Petition Against Bet9ja For Refusing To Settle The Goalscorer Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Start A Petition... by skyhighweb(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
the rise of ritualist is becoming alarming i voting for death sentence to the culprit the herbalist and the buyer.
Re: How Can One Start A Petition... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Deal with the source...not the symptoms.

There is poverty in Nigeria..that's the source, deal with that. Death sentence doesn't solve any thing.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Start A Petition... by skyhighweb(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Deal with the source...not the symptoms.

There is poverty in Nigeria..that's the source, deal with that. Death sentence doesn't solve any thing.
funny u what makes u think making people rich will sstop this nonsense, mind u, not all is done for getting rich.
Re: How Can One Start A Petition... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
skyhighweb:
funny u what makes u think making people rich will sstop this nonsense, mind u, not all is done for getting rich.

90%of people involved in ritual are poor, broke and financially down!
Create jobs for people, enabling environment for people tongue their business and don't punish them with too much tax, give loans and other encouragement for entrepreneurs....and I assure you rituals with drop significantly.
Naso my sense reach...I might be wrong.
Re: How Can One Start A Petition... by skyhighweb(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
so because of poverty human killing is the way out, well if a human can think of killing for sure reason then they should be ready tto leave the earth

(1) (Reply)

PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here / Federal High Court In Niger State Sends 45 Boko Haram Suspects To Jail / Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.