Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Am Mad Over You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Mad Over You (712 Views)

This Is Why My Nigerian Husband Is Mad Over Me (photo) / People Now Think That I Am Mad! / 8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Mad Over You by Convos: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
These past few months with you have offered me a different perspective, not just on human relationships but on life. I remember vividly the first time we exchanged messages on Messenger and how I gave in to an impulse to call you. I had no idea why I did, and I’m yet to fully understand what caused the thought. Whatever the cause, I am glad it showed up and I did not ignore it. It gave me you.

In many ways, life is full of temporary things, and it is a distinct fault in our make-up to search for wholeness in fragmented pieces of our existence. I say this because I feel like my whole life has been directed towards filling a void that has long existed, a search for something not fully envisioned or describable, and I am inclined to look in places which, in hindsight, there was little chance of finding it. The reason for this is clear: until what is looked for is fully formed in the mind, one would not know when he finds it.

While starting out our friendship, I had this sense of impermanence. You were B, from Kaduna, schooling in South Africa, a devout Christian with a blog in which she documented her experiences and the lessons. This might sound a...

CONTINUE READING HERE...http://thenakedconvos.com/i-am-mad-over-you/
Re: I Am Mad Over You by Convos: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: I Am Mad Over You by Convos: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: I Am Mad Over You by Convos: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: I Am Mad Over You by Convos: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: I Am Mad Over You by Convos: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..
Re: I Am Mad Over You by Convos: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

21 Lies You've Been Told About Marriage / Olu Jacbos And Joke Silva Shares A Kiss, As She Turns 55 Today, Sings For Her / 9 Simple Ways To Last Longer In Bed With Your Partner During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.