Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm (4959 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok / My Firm Owing Me Are Threatening To Arrest My Guarantors / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by mightyhazel: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

I didn't mention you Mr. I only voiced out my frustrations!

Believe or not, please excuse me!!
name n location of ur so called office?
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Guestlander: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

It is an ISP firm on the Lagos Island. I won't mention the name please. I only came here to voice out concern on a faceless forum!

This is a serious allegation and we need to know you are telling the truth.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Agbaletu: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

This isn't my picture Mr.

Here is a faceless forum.
You actually know that nairaland is a faceless forum and you find it difficult to mention the name of the company! I
Nawa for you o.

2 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by DrGoodman: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
When uncle lies was starting his propaganda wars, he didn't bargain for the size of lies the op is now telling here.

You be lie mohammed pikin?
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Amarabae(f): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:
Just yesterday after recent developments, majority of people in my firm were fired for no just cause. I later discovered that they were all from other ethnic groups working in my I.T firm.

Our MD is actually an Igbo Man, and I don't know if it is related to the recent happenings in the country. Maybe we are already having a cold war in the country.

What is happening?
what kind of divisive crap did you just post?
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by DrGoodman: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Businessideas: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
kettykin:
after the incitement of hausa fulani to strike back on innocent igbos living in the North because of unsubstantiated ipob attacks on the hausas in the East failed , the next thing is to bring about xhenophobia to igbo economic interest in lagos , this might actually be the last straw
Which one is'last straw' again? Nobody is going anywhere in Nigeria,we spoilt it together,we will rebuild it together(apologies to Niyola)
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Fulmigati: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
You need to create your own blog to make the most of your vivid imagination. grin
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by shukuokukobambi: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
mightyhazel:
lol.. ds one weak u abi?

no ,make u as chief bigot n propagandist keep d fire burning. d yorobattic Silly sister of urs has learnt well

Common sense you no get. Just like the nameless company, the nameless girl too don tell you her name for dream abi? If she is Yoruba, how come she wasn't sacked? or is the claim not that all Yoruba were sacked? Muddy water rain on you cheesy

If anybody dey do propaganda, nobody fit beat you for that one. Where are the bombs, missiles you promised? where are the American, Russian, Israeli, Iranian and Turkish forces you assured us were coming to obliterate Nigeria? What of the video of kanu's meeting with Trump? warn yasef o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Throwback: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
LUGBE:
You don't bite a finger that feeds you

Are you saying Yoruba and Hausa firms should also lay off Igbos?

Are you saying Yoruba and Hausa firms who employ the services of an Igbo owned IT firm, should disengage their services so they can fully shut down and lay off all staff irrespective of tribe?

Are you willing to find out who is the finger and who is being fed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by tessygirl(f): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:

Please get out!! Did I complain to you?

Do I have a record of tribal posts?
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by DrGoodman: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:
And mynd44 will be looking and giggling on his tiny laptop, waiting for igbo handles to ban instead of deleting this lie.

3 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by shukuokukobambi: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Throwback:

Are you saying Yoruba and Hausa firms should also lay off Igbos?

Are you saying Yoruba and Hausa firms who employ the services of an Igbo owned IT firm, should disengage their services so they can fully shut down and lay off all staff irrespective of tribe?

Are you willing to find out who is the finger and who is being fed?

abeg forget that guy. Does he sound like somebody employable in a firm worthy of the name? na all those gala sellers lucky to steal a phone that can access the internet him be angry
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by tessygirl(f): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

Keep your frustrations to yourself and take it with you to your grave. You made a grave allegation and you want people to believe you without proper infromation. Go and sleep.

I have no business with you dude.

#Piss
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by kettykin: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Businessideas:

Which one is'last straw' again? Nobody is going anywhere in Nigeria,we spoilt it together,we will rebuild it together(apologies to Niyola)

if you believe noone is going anywhere then your case is worse than that of the buffoon that handed bakassi penisular to cameroon , never have i heard such one directional reasoning , even the soviets as powerful as they were never had this empty reasoning bereft of logic
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Throwback: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
kettykin:
after the incitement of hausa fulani to strike back on innocent igbos living in the North because of unsubstantiated ipob attacks on the hausas in the East failed , the next thing is to bring about xhenophobia to igbo economic interest in lagos , this might actually be the last straw

I like how kettykin who was once an advocate of Igbos moving their businesses to the East so that Lagos will suffer, has suddenly realised the economic importance of Lagos to those business who would have committed economic suicide.

Meanwhile, same Kettykin who was preaching to his Igbo brothers was eking a living in the same Lagos all that time.

Now he has suddenly become scared of economic xenophobia against Igbo businesses in Lagos.

A complete reversal of agenda on the part of Kettykin.

5 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Afam4eva(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

I have no business with you dude.

#Piss
You bought my market when you decided to lie.

2 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by DrGoodman: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Businessideas:

You and who spoilt it? No be your people dey rule since 60 years ago as hunger wan finish una so?
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by UduMgbo1: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I concur
shaman shaman
how far awa pati APDA grin
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Amarabae(f): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

Please get out!! Did I complain to you?

Do I have a record of tribal posts?
why being insultive?
You posted a divisive article without any evidence and you think we can buy this trash?
Gelalahia

4 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by tessygirl(f): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:
why being insultive?
You posted a divisive article without any evidence and you think we can buy this trash?
Gelalahia

Wasn't posted for you to believe. Thanks and out.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by tessygirl(f): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

You bought my market when you decided to lie.

okay. Those who got my message should know that...

We should be politically neutral in every organization!!

Bought your market? What kinda grammar is that, and what does it mean?
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Throwback: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

abeg forget that guy. Does he sound like somebody employable in a firm worthy of the name? na all those gala sellers lucky to steal a phone that can access the internet him be angry

Na true gala seller e go be ooo. Na by fingers dem dey take sell gala hence his advice not to bite the finger that feeds us.

Meanwhile, we use money buy the gala.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by LUGBE: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Keep your frustrations to yourself, don't make it public kiss

tessygirl:

I didn't mention you Mr. I only voiced out my frustrations!

Believe or not, please excuse me!!
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Youngsage: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

lol... Telling your job position at the said office can't be so hard to figure out (that is if you actually have a job as you claim), looking at the title of this thread and your terrible grammar.

You need English lessons.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Throwback: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

Wasn't posted for you to believe. Thanks and out.

Whether you are right or not, you already know this is a faceless forum where any idiot can post anything to cause chaos, yet you are still scared of revealing which firm this allegation has happened, despite having your identity protected?

What then was the purpose of your baseless information?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

okay. Those who got my message should know that...

We should be politically neutral in every organization!!

Bought your market? What kinda grammar is that, and what does it mean?

So, my ogbanje grammar is now more of a issue than your lies?

1 Like

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
To you all saying she's lying...I believe you all lack good sense. Things are happening and what she said may not be far from the truth. Pained ipob idiots. You're just in denial that you all are children of hate. It's not your prerogative to believe her, just get out of the thread already

1 Like

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Throwback:

Whether you are right or not, you already know this is a faceless forum where any idiot can post anything to cause chaos, yet you are still scared of revealing which firm this allegation has happened, despite having your identity protected?

What then was the purpose of your baseless information?

Don't be silly you. She's still a staff.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by cstr1000: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Throwback: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nazeren:

Don't be silly you. She's still a staff.

And her staff name is Tessy girl or close to that?

Then she's a stupid mudafoker.

3 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by kettykin: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
i am sorry if i am naive but i want to find out how this post is a false information while this is allowed as a genuine information

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Mynd44: 2:57pm ----- False information has facebook link
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by kettykin: 3:10pm --- genuine information no external link

Can someone enlighten me

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Start With A Low Paying Job / A Question For Perfectionists - Does Perfection Impede Improvement? / Salary For Entry Level In Ferma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.