Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How To Prepare Agidi Jollof And Adalu(beans And Corn) Image - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Agidi Jollof And Adalu(beans And Corn) Image (640 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Agidi Jollof And Adalu(beans And Corn) Image by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
How to prepare Agidi jollof and adulu(beans and corn)
Ingredients
8 medium broad leaves; uma leaves also called akwukwo etere, 2 small heaps of soft marrow bones or meat, diced . 2 cooking spoons white corn starch (pap/akamu), 2 medium sized fresh tomatoes, 2 medium sized red scotch bonnet pepper, 2 medium sized tatashe (red bell pepper), 1 medium sized onion (chopped ) , 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, season (maggi/ knorr) , salt to taste
Procedure:::

click here to view procedure ---->http://revolutionnews.com.ng/how-to-prepare-agidi-jollof-and-adalubeans-and-corn/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Cannabis Oil - / What Strange Item In Food Could Make You Stop Eating Immediately / Lagos State To Complete Largest Rice Mill Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.