Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Article Writers Are Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Writers Are Needed (3157 Views)

Research Project Writers Are Needed Here / Web Content Editor, Social Media Manager And Content Writers Are Needed / Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writers Are Needed by topsquino(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below. See our ideal article here: https://kiniprice.com/2017/09/17789/

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets and Computer & Accessories. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by ITbomb(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Last 3 times I submitted sample articles to some people, they rejected it but after taking the article to publish on my blog later, I found out that the work has been published before allegedly by the same people that rejected it.

Is this a way to get free articles

12 Likes

Re: Article Writers Are Needed by tranxo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Not to discredit your integrity @topsquino, but knowledgeable folks in the freelance writing industry know that these 'test' articles are MOST times, a tricky way of getting free articles.

You can clear all transparency doubts by including a topic in your requirements, which you require EVERY applicant should write and submit with his/her previous articles.

This will go a long way to boost your rep the more.

Good luck with your search.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Article Writers Are Needed by topsquino(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
tranxo:
Not to discredit your integrity @topsquino, but knowledgeable folks in the freelance writing industry know that these 'test' articles are MOST times, a tricky way of getting free articles.

You can clear all transparency doubts by including a topic in your requirements, which you require EVERY applicant should write and submit with his/her previous articles.

This will go a long way to boost your rep the more.

Good luck with your search.

Cheers.

Thank you for this. The reason we don't like doing so is to protect the confidentiality of some projects. You should know better than anyone here about the implication of doing so. Besides, we have a "clean" reputation here. No one has ever accused of not paying them on this platform. It has never happened before. But for the sake of confidentiality, we cannot be putting the details of most of our projects here. Besides, writers also have roles to play by mentioning anyone who has scammed them on this platform before. Most of the projects we have now can last for years if we get the right person. We don't think a 300-word article is too much for a project that will last for at least 1 year.
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by HiddenManna(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
topsquino:
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below. See our ideal article here: https://kiniprice.com/2017/09/17789/

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets and Computer & Accessories. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino

This seems terrible to me.

Because, recetly, I lost my works and I don't know if you can allow me write an assessment test for you to review my capability.

I Hope for your mention!

1 Like

Re: Article Writers Are Needed by tranxo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
topsquino:

Thank you for this. The reason we don't like doing so is to protect the confidentiality of some projects. You should know better than anyone here about the implication of doing so. Besides, we have a "clean" reputation here. No one has ever accused of not paying them on this platform. It has never happened before. But for the sake of confidentiality, we cannot be putting the details of most of our projects here. Besides, writers also have roles to play by mentioning anyone who has scammed them on this platform before. Most of the projects we have now can last for years if we get the right person. We don't think a 300-word article is too much for a project that will last for at least 1 year.

Well like I said, my post wasn't an attempt to cast aspersions on your integrity. I, and I know, a lot of writers have been 'burned' one way or the other through most of these test articles.

Yes, you may not have any dubious intentions to scam, but you may have missed many quality writers that wouldn't even bother applying because of past sad experiences.

We all aspire to be greater, and better. I was only trying to help your cause in this regard.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Article Writers Are Needed by topsquino(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
HiddenManna:

This seems terrible to me.

Because, recetly, I lost my works and I don't know if you can allow me write an assessment test for you to review my capability.

I Hope for your mention!

Hi

You can apply so long you can meet our needs.
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by HiddenManna(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
topsquino:

Hi
You can apply so long you can meet our needs.
Ok, thanks.
Can I send an email or PM to you so we can contact each other?
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by JohnnieZM(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
tranxo:

Well like I said, my post wasn't an attempt to cast aspersions on your integrity. I, and I know, a lot of writers have been 'burned' one way or the other through most of these test articles.

Yes, you may not have any dubious intentions to scam, but you may have missed many quality writers that wouldn't even bother applying because of past sad experiences.

We all aspire to be greater, and better. I was only trying to help your cause in this regard.

Cheers.

Topsuino is the real deal! If u get contracted by him, you enjoy the job, the money and the time with him. Trust me, I have been with him.

Topsquino, if u like to give me another try, reach me on john.ideboghie@gmail.com. I have a stable power supply now.

Waiting.
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by HiddenManna(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
JohnnieZM:

Topsuino is the real deal! If u get contracted by him, you enjoy the job, the money and the time with him. Trust me, I have been with him.

Topsquino, if u like to give me another try, reach me on john.ideboghie@gmail.com. I have a stable power supply now.

Waiting.

Pardon, after taking a test, and some emails sent to me from him saying 'i'm eligible and approved to start writing for kiniprice.com,' i never heard from him again. i don't know why. maybe he is not active with that email address.

what else could i have done? any problem from somewhere, please?
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by topsquino(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
HiddenManna:

Pardon, after taking a test, and some emails sent to me from him saying 'i'm eligible and approved to start writing for kiniprice.com,' i never heard from him again. i don't know why. maybe he is not active with that email address.

what else could i have done? any problem from somewhere, please?

Thank you for this. Kindly send us a message again. We always do our best to reply all our messages.
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by HiddenManna(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
topsquino:

Thank you for this. Kindly send us a message again. We always do our best to reply all our messages.

Thanks for responding.

are you really active with tospquino@gmail.com?

Or did I get the email wrong?

Please, do let me know so I can reprove and get the right address.

Once again, thanks!
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by HiddenManna(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
topsquino:

Please, could you kindly check your spam box instead of your inbox? I've sent about 2-3 mails.
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by alexvic12: 12:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Still up?
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by chinnyTF95(f): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
ITbomb:
Last 3 times I submitted sample articles to some people, they rejected it but after taking the article to publish on my blog later, I found out that the work has been published before allegedly by the same people that rejected it.

The free articles were supposed to check if you can really write but they are now using it for fraud. I need writers urgently and I don't do free samples. I give you work, you write, I pay. I can stand grammatical errors but not plagiarism. Send an email to treasure2him95@gmail.com for more details. I pay 2k for each blog article but the price increases as the words increase.
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by Brunicekid(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
chinnyTF95:

The free articles were supposed to check if you can really write but they are now using it for fraud. I need writers urgently and I don't do free samples. I give you work, you write, I pay. I can stand grammatical errors but not plagiarism. Send an email to treasure2him95@gmail.com for more details. I pay 2k for each blog article but the price increases as the words increase.
Am a Freelance writer...I will mail you now.
Re: Article Writers Are Needed by chinnyTF95(f): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2021
ITbomb:

I know someone that doesn't require samples. Send him an email on fruitsandfood1@gmail.com. And start writing away. No samples or anything.

(1) (Reply)

2018 IpNX Massive Recruitment - Fresh Graduates - Experienced - Interns - NYSC / Current Job Vacancies At Tolaram Group / Job & Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.