Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group (47828 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Segol: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
WE HAD BETTER BE Careful with our utterances before the Government invokes OPERATION ANACONDA DANCE

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by kn23h(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
These are hungry lawyers looking for relevance and food to eat.

Because where were they when Igbos were posting hate speeches and inviting harm against other tribes?

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Funjosh(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
tongue
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by MicNz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
See Traffic... As if someone posted fixed matches here grin grin grin
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by lordkush: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:
hindering military personel on their duties is a big crime..

i dont think any military in the world would accept what ipob did....
grin you and ur bleeped up religion dey look for members wey go join una dey bear terrorists na lie

ipob nor greegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by lordkush: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Story..if they have issues with the army..they should sue their ass..till then..they should keep quiet...lawyers are liars
grin you and ur bleeped up religion dey look for members wey go
join una dey bear terrorists na lie grin

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by HARDDON: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
F
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by omenka(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Israeljones:
You made this statement

but denying it here

just pointing out ur double standards and your 2faced personality
you r saying something now,, the next minute you r denying it... wen u know yu av bin caught
Bad boy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by ekesimo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
lalasticlala pls let's educate them
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by bankylan: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Israeljones:
Some are supporting the tagging of ipob a terrorist group while others are against it... but the op choose to highlight the one that best suits his balls.....
But my problem is with that man called FAYOSE,His utternaces sometimes is just so unintelligent, politically driven, bias, pointing at one direction and lack any form of intellectual reasoning,,,i just wonder, is this not the same OZUO that signed a bill to ban the herdsman from gracing in ekiti into law..... Mr Fayose you dont deserve to be a governor, sometimes i just wonder how God could be so selective giving riff-raffs like this a position of leader....

You are not fit to live among humans. Thousands of Agatus..were killed by herdsmen...many Tivs were killed by herdsmen.......The president said it is just a mere clash with farmers...Whoever tampered with your destiny didn't do u a favors.....The blood of the igbos killed shall be on the head of whoever ordered the army and those who support the act of barbarism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by dokunbam(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2017

“Section 1 subsection (2) of the Act that describes what a terrorist organisation is, is so wide that organisations (indeed) any organisation involved in massive mobilisation against the government of the day can be labelled a terrorist organisation.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by TimeManager(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
The operating words here is " On the Approval Of The President". So long the President approves that IPOB be declared a terrorist organisation based on incontrovertible proofs, it's Case Closed.

Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by apalemighty01(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Blue3k:

lol what a senseless post. How did I steal a post I credited. Second most threads are just repost of articles. Its an opinion even the lawyers thoughts dont matter. The judge's opinion is only one that counts at end of day. Why are you suddenly giving your opinion are you the judge or lawyer that your legal opinion mattrs? Why did you assume I support Kanu because of how an article is highlighted?

gud one
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by HARDDON: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
To the north n its inhuman crimes, apply deordourant. Paint it fine

But to the south n its logical quest, apply insecticide! Blow it outa proportion.

The day fulani herdsmen terrorists r levelled as such, the north n its two face wudnt cease to amaze me.

But the thing is, southerners r too greedy. Too divergent too selfcentered to mount a serious offence.

How can the few almajiris that managed to attend SCH because while cut off for southerners was 100, theirs were 20, be lording it over d south @ their whims n caprises?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by slivertongue: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
the issue is that IPOB is nt a terrorist group so wat d president and lawyers are saying is a non issue

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by yazach: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Those lawyers opposing the declaration of IPOB as terrorist must also be declared as terrorist.

We all watch the video even here on nairaland where ipob members were searching for hausas inside bus, they even went to the extent of burning mosque!!! My question is what has killing hausas and burning mosque got to do with Biafra agitation

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by honestivo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
I believed this decision was hasty and again the herdsmen terrorising the country should also be label ,a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:
hindering military personel on their duties is a big crime..

i dont think any military in the world would accept what ipob did....
shaataap!!! I don't think any military in the world will kill or torture unarmed civilians..who is the military? Nigerian military is a trigger happy organization.. most of them are stack illiterates who don't even know the rules of engagement..what needs to be done is to make it mandatory to have at least a bachelors degree to join the military. And also to have a 1 year rules of engagement course. These should be the prerequisite for anybody to be qualified as a rifle man in the Nigerian military. These guys are simply devils with guns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by TimeManager(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Big respect to GT Ogunye, but I slightly disagree with you sir. And thank Goodness Gani Fawehinmi is late, he could have challenged the FG in the court of law.
Nobody disrespects the Yorubas and go scot free.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by jrusky(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
NCP:
So you are free to redraw the map of a nation, create a secret service and an Army within a nation with a standing National Army.

Na war be that. IPOB became a terror organisation the moment it went that way.

Don't mind them they even went as far claiming entire Edo, kogi and benue as part of their fraud map and formed BSS it's was too far they went too far.

Fed govt caused it all they should have pick Kanu up long long ago the very day he overstepped his bail condition.

Well all I know is it's too late for analysis and counter analysis Ipooh had be banned and it stand so Kanu can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by awa(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB could be wrong in whatever they did but describing it as a terrorist Group without following the provisions of the Constitution is totally wrong and those coming here to support Army's illegal actions are enemies of the Constitution.

The Constitution is to guide us as a people and not just one single individual ruling us with iron fist. Democracy is not Military Regime

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by AfonjaConehead: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Afonja barristers will soon present their ewedu stands to counter these revered SANs. grin
Only God knows where shakaboom apcharam midol loopmangoat etc are.. Mods here are.....uno na

thunda visit them coneheads angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Tallino25(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
any lawyer who agrees with the millitary is being sentimental the fact is ipob were not violent to be termed terrorist will u compare boko haram with ipob,bokoharam has done more harm than good compared to ipob which even in our states atimes embark on road maintenance closing up potholes and clearing blocked drainages... They just called the army to cause trouble from what am observing #nigeriasef

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by ojimbo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Let the yorubas keep rejoicing. One day, they will declare you all terrorist and next the hausa fulani foot soldiers will decend on you people.
Buhari is Mad man

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by breakeven: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kylekent59:
Buhari does not know how to rule.

Simple!!!

Sometimes I wonder if he seeks help from his vice or it could be the arewa youths are the one telling him what to do. This is :

An insult to democracy
An insult to the constitution
An insult to Nigeria.

Bad politicians are not born.
They are created by some good people who do not vote...
Buhari only listen to mamman Daura his cousin. And that one is also a terrorist he will advise him to kill and maim the ipob group.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by xpool(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kylekent59:
Buhari does not know how to rule.

Simple!!!

Sometimes I wonder if he seeks help from his vice or it could be the arewa youths are the one telling him what to do. This is :

An insult to democracy
An insult to the constitution
An insult to Nigeria.

Bad politicians are not born.
They are created by some good people who do not vote...
Exactly, AREwA YOUTH are the ones ruling nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by awa(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
slurity1:
NNAMDI KANU , IS ABOUT TO KILL GENERATIONS.. :-

Aba has been on fire since this Afternoon, right now we are under a curfew that started by 6pm this Evening. I was in my room this afternoon when I heard people shouting, I ran out of the balcony to know what was wrong and saw people running in fear. I had to put on something and rush downstairs to know what was wrong, when I heard gunshots and more screams, I asked a stranger what was wrong, she said that Ariaria market had been shut down and they were killing any Hausa person in sight.

I was scared and started dialing my mum's number, she wasn't picking so I was frantic, my only family(my parents) were not home yet. I made up my mind to run to her shop to make sure she was safe, I hadn't gone far when I saw some army officials shooting sporadically and people were running back to the direction I was coming from. I had to join in the race to head back home. I sighted he Hausa man who had helped me sew my slippers yesterday begging for his life as my Igbo brothers tried to set him on fire, He ran into someone's car still begging, they started pouring fuel on the car and tried to light it up. The car owner refused to give up the Hausa man so he too was going to be burnt alive for trying to save a life, he drove off speedily and almost knocked one of the predators down. I sighed, at least another human with a conscience.

My street is like a ghost town, shops owners have closed and gone home. Today I knew what real fear felt like, today I saw a human beg his fellow humans not to kill him. My fellow igbos, please we don't want war. This whole Biafra thing is turning into something else, if a war begins, Nnamdi Kanu has enough money and resources to fly himself and his family abroad. While most of you fighting for him are struggling to even afford one square meal in a day.

Today I cried cos I felt what it would be like if a war begins, my family wouldn't be with me and we might not return to each other cos we ran separate ways���

Bikonu, agha adighi Mma. Maka ndi nwuru anwu n'agha gara aga, anyi na asi Ozoemena

Written by Ada Nweke

It's just day one ooo
Day freaking one �

These are the kind of rubbish write-ups that should be taken off. People are just busy using the social media to escalate issue in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by jrusky(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
awa:
IPOB could be wrong in whatever they did but describing it as a terrorist Group without following the provisions of the Constitution is totally wrong and those coming here to support Army's illegal actions are enemies of the Constitution.

The Constitution is to guide us as a people and not just one single individual ruling us with iron fist. Democracy is not Military Regime

Mr my patent are from the East but for someone who has failed in everything in life to come and turned my grandparent after losing almost all in last civil war to now be use as target training for the army Mr pls no way.

If any politician want to fight Buhari let him do it in his accord not to turned the East to his tools of opposition mbanu I won't buy it.

I will be the last to buy or care who the hell or what the hell ipooh are I don't give a bleep let Kanu point to one igbo man or woman he has ever help all his life? Let him point to a single project he has or done so far in his village? Nothing to show so let him go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by bkool7(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
During the Nigerian Civil War in which 3 million Igbo were reportedly killed, nobody died from Ojukwu's family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by RonJeremy: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Arewa Youth are terrorists not IPOB......

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by ojimbo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
TimeManager:
The operating word here is " On the Approval Of The President". So long the President approves that IPOB be declared a terrorist organisation based on incontrovertible proofs, it's Case Closed.

Kiss the truth!
chaiiii. Who did these to Nigerians. So the president have a final say even when we are under Democracy and have Rule of laws.
So our judiciary system is now nothing because Buhari is the president?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures / NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.